Sports Interactive Community

Hi guys,

Im new in this community and this is my first post.

I would like to hear your opinions about the top 3 hardest FM games yet. Looking back in the last 10 years. In my opinion FM 2017 and 2018 were the hardest ones yet.

Which one do you think is the hardest? and why? Let me know!

I agree with you, I had problems with 2017 and 2018. I have tried everything and nothing worked except 4-2-3-1 in 2017, with inverted wing backs and 4-3-3 in 2018. If I tried anything else other than those tactics, FM 2017 and 2018 were unplayable for me. For example, if I would just change inverted wing backs to normal wing backs, my game would fell aparat, no matter what team I was, no matter what tactic instructions were set.

Yeah, FM17 was hard, maybe FM16 was tough too, can't recall too well...

I found FM18 the hardest, the UI was frustrating which ruined the experience a bit for me, I still managed to play 600+ hour though of course  :D

I seem to remember giving up on FM14, as that was really hard for some reason.  I tried every FM since, except 17 which I skipped entirely, but really struggled to get into a save.  It's only with FM19 that I've really got into it.  The 19 iteration seems to be a huge improvement in my opinion.