Sports Interactive Community

Hello, There happened some very weird things in my manager career. I never managed a big club yet, and my performances weren't that great. Then I joined FC Volendam who were on first place in the second division, with around 6 matches still to go and 11 points ahead. After one match I bacame champion, I actually didn't need to do anything for it. Next season I was fired because I was in relegation danger. But now, I guess because I've something in my trophy cabinet, I got job offers from countries like Denmark, Colombia, Netherlands and Portugal. I accepted Denmarks job offer, and the overall board confidence was already green... Does someone have a explaination for those two strange things?

On 12/06/2019 at 10:07, Niko2004 said:

Hello, There happened some very weird things in my manager career. I never managed a big club yet, and my performances weren't that great. Then I joined FC Volendam who were on first place in the second division, with around 6 matches still to go and 11 points ahead. After one match I bacame champion, I actually didn't need to do anything for it. Next season I was fired because I was in relegation danger. But now, I guess because I've something in my trophy cabinet, I got job offers from countries like Denmark, Colombia, Netherlands and Portugal. I accepted Denmarks job offer, and the overall board confidence was already green... Does someone have a explaination for those two strange things?

What reputation does your manager have? Do you know if it improved after winning the league with Volendam?

On 13/06/2019 at 19:15, Angelos Antoniades said:

What reputation does your manager have? Do you know if it improved after winning the league with Volendam?

My reputation is National, but I think that's kind of weird as it was local or regional (not quite sure) and I didnt do a lot good:)

I would imagine that you're getting the International job roles due to your reputation. Do you happen to have a save from before you get the Volendam job?

3 hours ago, Angelos Antoniades said:

I would imagine that you're getting the International job roles due to your reputation. Do you happen to have a save from before you get the Volendam job?

No I don't... I do have a save file from just after I got the Denmark job.

20 hours ago, Niko2004 said:

No I don't... I do have a save file from just after I got the Denmark job.

This could be useful in terms of looking at the green board confidence just after you take up the Denmark job. If you could attach the save file in a zip folder to this thread, we will take a look at it. Thank you very much.