Editor Italian Championship registration players out of EU

pastore08

Hello,

I have a problem with the italian championship. I want to register more than two players out of European Union in the italian championship. I tryied in some many ways in the editor to modifiy the rules of the competition but i couldn't solve it and it's killing me !!!! smile.gif Someone can help me please ? 

Bye !

12 hours ago, pastore08 said:

Hello,

I have a problem with the italian championship. I want to register more than two players out of European Union in the italian championship. I tryied in some many ways in the editor to modifiy the rules of the competition but i couldn't solve it and it's killing me !!!! smile.gif Someone can help me please ? 

Bye !

it's in nation rules

7 hours ago, pastore08 said:

Thanks for you answer.

I didn't find it. I found the fact that you can buy unlimited players out of UE but not the rules of the registration of players. Do you know where it is ?

in nation rules, in editor. But you need to create new game after that.

@Bigpole @pastore08

this is how its done-

its in the fixture rules accessed via advanced rules

5650ca065c213fb40d85fed23ae7b64c.png

you have to remove that rule to make this work

but then it gets fun the editor is bugged once again so using 19.3 DB will throw countless errors when very verifying

so cant do that 

you need to use the 19.1 DB and even then you may encounter issues

I have removed the squad registration periods and done my own thing as I want to take away that rule as you do

but I want all major leagues to have match day rules rather than overall squad ones and make it fairer across the board(same prize money/tv income/sponsorships etc etc) and make teams develop youth by having a set number in the match day squad

this is just a test I am doing in game

bb3424a6ee21aec6a8d4ac78b1c533eb.jpg

however some rules are hard coded and I have not fully tested but IIRC the rule you want to change is one of them and the only way might be to totally recreate the whole thing if that is the case

also remove the max player rules within transfer rules 

you will then remove the issue you want to

however by doing so the editor kicks back again and a file that was verified with no issues ...tells you that no squad for u20 game by club x is selected in 2020 in serie B a league not edited and was fine before(this editor is a complete and utter shambles once again)

so just verify serie A start a save and add the other leagues (serie b/c )as playable from game I have ran holiday tests no issues 

How about:

1. make a new agreement in the editor (one like Europe Unie)
2. add the county's you want
3. go to Italy and to Nations Treated as EU
4. Add the new agreement
5. done

But as far as I have tested it works for new transfers, not for the none EU allready at the club

• 2 weeks later...

Archived