Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
MUFC1995

Challenge Completed Not Acknowledged

Hi. I have completed all the challenges on FM touch and been given the trophies on steam for each and also the tick on the challenge on the challenge selection screen. However, the last one (starting from the bottom) is not being ticked off or given me the trophy despite getting the congratulations you have completed the challenge screen at the end of the season. Do you know why this would be?

Hi @MUFC1995,

The only issue that it might be on your end is if you started the challenge on a separate Steam account to the one you completed it on. However, I assume that's not the case so we'll investigate internally and see if we can find a potential issue.

Would you mind letting me know if you received the "Challenge Master" achievement when you completed this?

Thanks

Hi, yes that is correct I have only been playing the game on the one Steam account I have. I also have not received the "Challenge Master" achievement. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Connor Winks said:

Hi @MUFC1995,

The only issue that it might be on your end is if you started the challenge on a separate Steam account to the one you completed it on. However, I assume that's not the case so we'll investigate internally and see if we can find a potential issue.

Would you mind letting me know if you received the "Challenge Master" achievement when you completed this?

Thanks