My Pentagon Challenge

crawley900

Following a couple of computer crashes, it is now a chance for me to start the beloved Pentagon Challenge. Now the challenge is simple; start unemployed with no coaching badges and win all 5 Champions Leagues from all 5 confederations (AFC, CAF, CONCACAF, CONMEBOL and UEFA). Here is my manager profile from the beginning and the nations that I have opted to start with, in terms of approach I want to win both the AFC and CAF Champions Leagues before then loading in the other 3 confederations in any particular order. I will provide yearly updates and there's nothing else, so lets get to work!

6a7952ec8e3a4aee21ac2bdeef857ce9.png

753c125da5be3df3254c4013ff0e07c2.png

2 weeks have past and we've got ourselves a job, following 150 application forms sent, Royal Thai Navy FC in the Thai 2nd tier has decided to give me the opportunity to take this club back to the top tier of Thai football, they have also granted to pay for my very first coaching badge, I have been given a 5 month contract with an option to extend into next season as long as we hit our targets set by Sattayanukul and the rest of the board. We inherit a team that is currently 3rd and on course for promotion, we are currently in the transfer window so will be finding places to imprint our tactics into the squad but provide QUALITY cover as well for the season run-in. Now let's get down to business. 

0e46686e6f2b2387bc7b89d73a9bbf1f.png

760601d8e14ddbf8c49e83ff7edfeb22.png

Archived