Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Neil Brock

Football Manager on Xbox Game Pass for PC

Recommended Posts

I'm trying to play online with a friend (his game), the game loads very slowly and stings, when I try to click "home" or "inbox" or "tactics" it doesn't load the information and the words, between bugs and slowdowns it is impossible for me to play.
when I try to create the game, my friend gets the error "connection to the server failed"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

 The invincible achievement was tested and we found it to be working. If you find it's still not the case would be good to know what league you're playing in with which team. 

Unfortunately due to the way achievements are submitted to Game Pass we were unable to make changes to the two inactive ones (Video Director and Spread the News) at this time. It is something we're reviewing to see if there is something we can do, but we apologizeapo for the inconvenience and can understand any frustration.  

Since  the patch, I have done a season in both the Indian league and the Australian league without being defeated, neither unlocked the achievement. Before the patch, I also went undefeated in the English Premier League. I mention this as I'm not sure if you changed the code in the patch or found it to be working originally and left it alone. The Xbox app still shows that no one has unlocked it, so either there is some unknown condition associated with unlocking it or it remains broken.

To be honest, the communication and interest in trying to fix them is refreshing to see. With regard to the inactive achievements, I understand that they can't easily be removed/or have their description updated due to Microsoft policy, however I'd like to echo the suggestion to alter the requirements (ignoring the mismatch of description and condition). Would this be possible? 

Cheers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, mascio97 said:

I'm trying to play online with a friend (his game), the game loads very slowly and stings, when I try to click "home" or "inbox" or "tactics" it doesn't load the information and the words, between bugs and slowdowns it is impossible for me to play.
when I try to create the game, my friend gets the error "connection to the server failed"

Please raise the issue here and our team can investigate further - https://community.sigames.com/forum/666-create-a-club-fantasy-draft-onlinenetwork-games-workshop-dlc-and-social-logins/

Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

If you have already gone undefeated in a save already does it unlock or have you got to do it again and same with win top cup or start a new save

Edited by Everton1979

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been playing this on gamepass and gamepass only. Everything has been working fine for a month I am in about season 6 now never any problems. The last 24 hrs its started to crash dump. One error is says icuin59.DLL file cant be found and closes and then cant even load the game up. This one seems to fix when I restart the pc. The other more serious error started today, just trying to turn the game on or load up it says FATAL ERROR-something I cant remember. Although after about 4 attempts it did finally load the game and my save file. I played about a week in the game, 1 league fixture all was lovely and then the other DLL error happened again lost about a week of playing time.

My graphic card is upto date. I've tried other games on gamepass they work fine so its fm2019 being a pain. I'm going to reinstall the game.

I did a fm 2019 update I think yesterday or the day before and since that these problems have appeared.

Not related but one of the bugged achievements popped for me recently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zanarkand99 said:

I have been playing this on gamepass and gamepass only. Everything has been working fine for a month I am in about season 6 now never any problems. The last 24 hrs its started to crash dump. One error is says icuin59.DLL file cant be found and closes and then cant even load the game up. This one seems to fix when I restart the pc. The other more serious error started today, just trying to turn the game on or load up it says FATAL ERROR-something I cant remember. Although after about 4 attempts it did finally load the game and my save file. I played about a week in the game, 1 league fixture all was lovely and then the other DLL error happened again lost about a week of playing time.

My graphic card is upto date. I've tried other games on gamepass they work fine so its fm2019 being a pain. I'm going to reinstall the game.

I did a fm 2019 update I think yesterday or the day before and since that these problems have appeared.

Not related but one of the bugged achievements popped for me recently.

Have you downloaded any skins or facepacks recently 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Everton1979 said:

Have you downloaded any skins or facepacks recently 

Nah I did try to download Steel 18's logo megapack many weeks back but the download took forever(over 1hr) and it failed halfway through twice so I gave up trying to get them.

I checked and yeah I updated fm 2019 on the 20th and its been crashing since so I think its related to the update. I'll see if it works after reinstalling the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think they should just unlock the unobtainable achievements for everyone.

Otherwise we are all stuck unable to get 1000G on our favourite game series.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, teggit said:

I think they should just unlock the unobtainable achievements for everyone.

Otherwise we are all stuck unable to get 1000G on our favourite game series.

 

We are continuing to investigate and are hopeful of being able to provide a solution. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Zanarkand99 said:

I have been playing this on gamepass and gamepass only. Everything has been working fine for a month I am in about season 6 now never any problems. The last 24 hrs its started to crash dump. One error is says icuin59.DLL file cant be found and closes and then cant even load the game up. This one seems to fix when I restart the pc. The other more serious error started today, just trying to turn the game on or load up it says FATAL ERROR-something I cant remember. Although after about 4 attempts it did finally load the game and my save file. I played about a week in the game, 1 league fixture all was lovely and then the other DLL error happened again lost about a week of playing time.

My graphic card is upto date. I've tried other games on gamepass they work fine so its fm2019 being a pain. I'm going to reinstall the game.

I did a fm 2019 update I think yesterday or the day before and since that these problems have appeared.

Not related but one of the bugged achievements popped for me recently.

For any crash problems if you haven't already, please raise it here and our team can look into it - https://community.sigames.com/forum/651-crashes-and-technical-issues/

Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think its fixed now. I reinstalled the game and played for about 4 hrs without any problems. So updating the game the other day must not have installed properly... not sure how thats possible but its the only thing that makes sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Zanarkand99 said:

I think its fixed now. I reinstalled the game and played for about 4 hrs without any problems. So updating the game the other day must not have installed properly... not sure how thats possible but its the only thing that makes sense.

Okay glad it's sorted for you now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I cant use my in-game editor after i bought it.
The icon doesnt even appear.
What should i do?

 

Edited by Parronss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/08/2019 at 13:15, Parronss said:

I cant use my in-game editor after i bought it.
The icon doesnt even appear.
What should i do?

 

Contact help@sega.co.uk for support.

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, lfc 4 ever said:

my unbeaten season and win a cup never unlocked again both in england

Thanks for the feedback, we’ve been made aware that this achievement is still having issues and are taking steps to sort it. Isn’t as quick and easy as we’d like but are absolutely working on it.

Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm having the same issue with the cup. I got some achievements after the latest update, but still no cup one. I won the league, fa, caribou and charity shield and it didn't pop after the FA one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

the "I'm the boss" achievement is still glitched for me.... 
I fined a player again and again and still no achievement unlocked...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/08/2019 at 13:15, Parronss said:

I cant use my in-game editor after i bought it.
The icon doesnt even appear.
What should i do?

 

This happens to me a lot. My fix is to click on Downloads and it refreshes the editor into the game. Hope that helps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We've released an update which should hopefully now have fixed all the remaining issues with achievements. 

Thanks for your patience in regards to this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

We've released an update which should hopefully now have fixed all the remaining issues with achievements. 

Thanks for your patience in regards to this. 

My unbeaten season did not unlock using a pre-update save. Do I need a new save?

 

Thanks.

 

Edited: unlocked a few minutes later. I think it was Xbox Live Syncing problems rather than the game. All three unlocked, thanks for changing the requirements and not giving up on us. Game complete. Lovely.

Edited by LuckyConquerer2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the full 1000G is now available? I'm excited to start this now. How did you handle the social media achievements? Did you manage to get them working as originally intended or have you changed the requirements for them?

Thanks for the hard work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, KingyOwl said:

So the full 1000G is now available? I'm excited to start this now. How did you handle the social media achievements? Did you manage to get them working as originally intended or have you changed the requirements for them?

Thanks for the hard work.

The requirements have changed and can be seen via the list of achievements in game - I believe for that one you have to take a press conference. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/09/2019 at 04:05, Neil Brock said:

We've released an update which should hopefully now have fixed all the remaining issues with achievements. 

Thanks for your patience in regards to this. 

Legends, thanks for coming through with a fix.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just done it in scotland and still never unlocked 

 

Edited by lfc 4 ever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/09/2019 at 20:05, Neil Brock said:

We've released an update which should hopefully now have fixed all the remaining issues with achievements. 

Thanks for your patience in regards to this. 

I still have an issue with "I'm a boss" achievement and maybe some others like "Cup Glory" ( I won every trophy in French championship).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Netzo said:

I still have an issue with "I'm a boss" achievement and maybe some others like "Cup Glory" ( I won every trophy in French championship).

Was the game started in Game Pass or was this save originally started in Steam? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Neil Brock said:

Was the game started in Game Pass or was this save originally started in Steam? 

Started in Game Pass, I only play with it. I have a save before fine a player for red card. I tried a couple of time but nothing.
This game is started when the game is include in Game Pass (before the update). Is it a track? 

Edited by Netzo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i had to start a new save mate to unlock them done it with celtic as was easy then back to my normal save 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, lfc 4 ever said:

i had to start a new save mate to unlock them done it with celtic as was easy then back to my normal save 

It's what I thinking... I'll try this. No hope to unlock them by changing team&league? Do you try this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, matrixxslices said:

game suddenly freezes while loading game or saving game. i have to disconnect to internet when i want to save game or load. i need help in this issue.

Try putting the game into offline mode (or disconnect your Internet connection) and see if that allows you to now save/load. If you continue to have issues, please contact help@sega.co.uk. Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 saat önce, Neil Brock said:

Try putting the game into offline mode (or disconnect your Internet connection) and see if that allows you to now save/load. If you continue to have issues, please contact help@sega.co.uk. Thanks. 

How can i start game in offline mode without disconnecting internet ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...