Sports Interactive Community
hiyomedaplayer

Recommended Players For The Championship

I have recently started a career mode with Hull City and would generally like to see if there is any recommendations for Championship signings (I don't mind if they are old or young).

You could probably tempt Xadas from Braga on loan with an option to buy, most likely under £3m. He likely wouldn't agree to transfer permanently unless you get promoted given Braga are in a top division, so try to make it a two year one just in case. He's a wonderful all-round attacking midfielder, can play basically anywhere you would describe as "midfield" bar DM (but could probably be converted to a Regista too if you really wanted).

There is a bunch of similar threads, please do a search.

Anyway if you are on the winter update, the best signing (along with Xadas as mentioned) would be Jack Clarke, who can be got on a structured 3-4m type deal from Leeds. he will tear it up and also be good in the EPL.

I'm at work now so I can't post print screens but Jason Kerr is a good fairly young CB, Antony Angileri for a young CB with great potential and Stephen O'Donnell as a right back option. These won't cost you more than £8m in total.

I think Brentford have some gems that can be picked up fairly cheap if I remember correctly. 

1 hour ago, karanhsingh said:

Anyway if you are on the winter update, the best signing (along with Xadas as mentioned) would be Jack Clarke, who can be got on a structured 3-4m type deal from Leeds. he will tear it up and also be good in the EPL.

Yes I have seen a few I just wanted to see some of the most recommended players for a side like Hull.

Try Danny Loader from Reading. He is in Sky Bet Championship, can play anywhere in AM (RLC)

ryan gravenberch from ajax can be bought in jan. Thiago almeda can get a wp at end of season. Others are:

David raya gk

Peleya Morilla winger

Oliver Batista MMeier : winger

Sandro Tonali :cm

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Urotsukidoji said:

ryan gravenberch from ajax can be bought in jan. Thiago almeda can get a wp at end of season. Others are:

David raya gk

Peleya Morilla winger

Oliver Batista MMeier : winger

Sandro Tonali :cm

I think it is Pelayo Morilla (Spain).

I dont know if this player want to join Championship side. But in my Watford save this striker have Model Citizen personality --> Simone Palombi

Maybe a pretty great addition when you get promoted to Premiership

Edited by saintrainhard

On 10/06/2019 at 09:04, karanhsingh said:

This is the reason why the forums are dying