Recommended Players For The Championship

You could probably tempt Xadas from Braga on loan with an option to buy, most likely under £3m. He likely wouldn't agree to transfer permanently unless you get promoted given Braga are in a top division, so try to make it a two year one just in case. He's a wonderful all-round attacking midfielder, can play basically anywhere you would describe as "midfield" bar DM (but could probably be converted to a Regista too if you really wanted).

There is a bunch of similar threads, please do a search.

Anyway if you are on the winter update, the best signing (along with Xadas as mentioned) would be Jack Clarke, who can be got on a structured 3-4m type deal from Leeds. he will tear it up and also be good in the EPL.

I'm at work now so I can't post print screens but Jason Kerr is a good fairly young CB, Antony Angileri for a young CB with great potential and Stephen O'Donnell as a right back option. These won't cost you more than £8m in total.

I think Brentford have some gems that can be picked up fairly cheap if I remember correctly. 

1 hour ago, karanhsingh said:

There is a bunch of similar threads, please do a search.

Anyway if you are on the winter update, the best signing (along with Xadas as mentioned) would be Jack Clarke, who can be got on a structured 3-4m type deal from Leeds. he will tear it up and also be good in the EPL.

Yes I have seen a few I just wanted to see some of the most recommended players for a side like Hull.

7 hours ago, Urotsukidoji said:

ryan gravenberch from ajax can be bought in jan. Thiago almeda can get a wp at end of season. Others are:

David raya gk

Peleya Morilla winger

Oliver Batista MMeier : winger

Sandro Tonali :cm

I think it is Pelayo Morilla (Spain).

I dont know if this player want to join Championship side. But in my Watford save this striker have Model Citizen personality --> Simone Palombi

Maybe a pretty great addition when you get promoted to Premiership

• 3 weeks later...

Archived