Sports Interactive Community

I'm in year 2028, just about to play in the Euro.Super Cup. The game asks me to submit my team but I have 12 first team players on Internationals (I was not able to remove them from the squads) . I literally can't put a team out, not even a keeper.

What am I supposed to do? I don't really want to quit this save but it seems pretty unrealistic and game breaking.

Edited by dking

I've had to play the final using 5 generated players and no subs.

Seems like a bug to me. I've never seen anything like it before, in game or real life.

32 minutes ago, dking said:

I'm in year 2028, just about to play in the Euro.Super Cup. The game asks me to submit my team but I have 12 first team players on Internationals (I was not able to remove them from the squads) . I literally can't put a team out, not even a keeper.

What am I supposed to do? I don't really want to quit this save but it seems pretty unrealistic and game breaking.

It's a huge problem as shown by the amount of reports on it

This is one of multiple threads, unfortunately SI don't look like they are doing anything about it

2 minutes ago, dking said:

Have they even acknowledged it?

Yes, that they've fixed it for new games since the latest update but not for saves created before that update. It looks like it's an issue every 4 years from 202021, so in March 2029 you will probably have some Premier League games during the international break much like I had 

4 minutes ago, dking said:

Cheers.

I guess I'll start a new save.

I mean they say that they've fixed it but I don't trust that they have

22 hours ago, dking said:

Cheers.

I guess I'll start a new save.

As said above. Go on holiday for a day and the computer will simulate it with greyed out players.

SI have advised that this issue was addressed in the 19.3 update but will require a new save to be started for it to take effect.

On 09/06/2019 at 20:12, dking said:

I've had to play the final using 5 generated players and no subs.

Seems like a bug to me. I've never seen anything like it before, in game or real life.

I won 7 -3.

Everything is wrong :cool:

Not exactly the same but I had a similar problem in a domestic cup in Italy but took the view that the opposition team would have the same problem ... it helped that I won the game.