Sports Interactive Community
Ariel15

The game freezing when I'm looking for players

When I'm in this part of the game and I'm looking for players the game is freezing and does not respond anymore

2.jpg

Does this happens every time you are on the scouting screen? Can you upload your save to SI Cloud Service and let us know the name of the save so we can look at it for you, please?

Thank you.

Yesterday it happened to me 4 times in a row and the only solution I found is to restart the game . I already uploaded the file with the name "a.fm"

Posted (edited)
On 07/06/2019 at 09:31, Jimmy Wong said:

Does this happens every time you are on the scouting screen? Can you upload your save to SI Cloud Service and let us know the name of the save so we can look at it for you, please?

Thank you.

Any news about my problem? @Jimmy Wong

Edited by Ariel15

I cannot locate your save on the SI Cloud, can you re-upload the save again, please?

Also looking at your screenshot, it looks like you have Avast anti-virus? If so, can you make sure that FM19 and Steam are listed as exception so it is not being scanned by it, please?

https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2019/180_how-to/181_pc/how-to-make-sure-that-an-anti-virus-program-isnt-interfering-with-steam-or-fm -r627/

I am still unable to find your save, can you re-upload the save and make sure that it has uploaded, please?   To make sure, can you take a screenshot of the screen when it's uploaded, please?

Thanks.

Thank you for your save, we have tested it internally and have not have the freeze issue that you are experiencing. Can you attach your Dxdiag, please? 

To confirm have you made FM19 and Steam as exception on your Avast anti-virus already?

Would you be able to - click on the button ‘Save All Information’ on the Dxdiag and attach the .txt document on here, please?

Also just to confirm, does the freeze issue only appear on this particular save, or do you encounter this issue in different saves, too?

Okay, when I get home, I do it. I think this was the first save in which it happens to me.

Can you try and delete the caches and preferences folders from the File Explorer and see if it helps, please? -