Sports Interactive Community

So what unrealistic moments have you had that annoyed you, or even ruined the experience a bit. It doesn't even have to be related to your team. I don't mean to do with stuff that happens in the match engine, or weird media questioning or other bugs. I mean moments like transfers or teams winning things that normally wouldn't.

I've just had Arsene Wenger take the Borussia Dortmund job during my 2nd seasons in charge at Bayern, after they underperformed throughout the 1st season and missed the CL. Couldn't ever see him coaching a team in Germany to be honest. Well possibly Bayern, but nobody else. In the first summer (2018), Juventus signed, wait for it, Chris Smalling. I couldn't see that ever happening, although the fact that he spent most of the season on the bench there made it slightly more bearable. Arsenal signed Lukaku and Mandzukic in the summer of 2019, but what's weirder, tried to play both of them along wth Aubameyang in a 4-2-3-1 formation, with Aubameyang up front, Mandzukic as a left wing attacker and Lukaku as a right wing attacker, that I think was slightly absurd. I also had Leipzig win the Bundesliga (that was my fault as Bayern coach though. Threw it away right at the end), German Cup, Europa League (v Arsenal), then the European Super Cup the following seasons (v Juventus) and German Super Cup (v my Bayern team on penalties). They seem a little too unstoppable, and have had a great start to the 2nd season in the Bundesliga too. 

I'm sure people who are into their 10th or 20th season have seen far stranger things. I never make it that far, so I can only talk about what I see happening earlier on. 

Someone other than Juventus and Bayern won their respective leagues (Leipzig in 2018/19) and Inter in (2019/20 and 2020/21)

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Marko1989 said:

So, it is a good thing that almost nothing is realstic here, if everything was reaslitic, game would be boring af. People would not be able to win CL with lower league teams if game was realstic, Juventus would win serie A every year and so on.

OK, I can agree that most of the games aren't realistic in a true meaning of the word. It's not realstic that every other preson can become world-class manager, then switch to Call of Duty and become super soldier killing machine. We are talking about "game raalictic" here, how much the world depicted and simulated resembles real world. Of course it's far from the actual real world.

16 hours ago, WojciechZed said:

I'm sure people who are into their 10th or 20th season have seen far stranger things. I never make it that far, so I can only talk about what I see happening earlier on. 

I don't pay attention to it that much. If I find something unrealistic, it's just my subjective opinion, I don't have a clue what will clubs in a few years do or how the landscape will change. Few years ago, I would've never guessed that Carrasco and bunch of other players would be going to China, for example.

But here and there I see something I find unrealsitc, like in FM18, year into the save Modric went in Catania or something like that. But his physical stats delined in game severly so he was not the same player like IRL. In my current save I'm in a season 2028-29, and now I'm with Milan and the chairman is a Serb, Slobodan Govedarica. That is a bit unrealsitic for me, I can't imagine anything like that ever happening. My friend tells me, in his save, Consenca or some club like that are playing Champions League. He is a few years into a save like I am. So there are always things like that.

Edited by yolixeya

1 hour ago, yolixeya said:

In my current save I'm in a season 2028-29, and now I'm with Milan and the chairman is a Serb, Slobodan Govedarica. That is a bit unrealsitic for me.

Haha, I am from Serbia :) Yes, that is unrealistic, but everything is unrealistic from transfers to match results, so there is no even point thinking about what is realstic and what is not and that is the beauty of this game with every save you are creating new football reality. Just look at my run with Lyon, I'm only 4-th season and I'm playing CL group stage with reserve team with ease: (espec. game with PSG) https://prnt.sc/nyu95r

8 minutes ago, Marko1989 said:

Haha, I am from Serbia :) Yes, that is unrealistic, but everything is unrealistic from transfers to match results, so there is no even point thinking about what is realstic and what is not and that is the beauty of this game with every save you are creating new football reality. Just look at my run with Lyon, I'm only 4-th season and I'm playing CL group stage with reserve team with ease: (espec. game with PSG) https://prnt.sc/nyu95r

That was my point. Kind of... Human managers disrupt the "game reality" more than AI managers. If you would leave Lyon to AI manager and simulate game, they would not be so good. Game is made for us and our own enjoyment so it have to be easy enough.

I agree, CL group stage is not challenging, especially after a few seasons.

In my first FM19 save, Klopp somehow became manager of Man City. That felt really wrong.

klopp always seems to go to Man City after a successful season with Liverpool, definitely seems wrong

For me its easy.

Sunday League start as Dulwich Hamlet. Promoted to League one by playoffs. National League only proper trophy, all others playoffs.

Take job at Leeds, sacked within months for arguing with board. Take job at Sheff Wed, sacked within months for arguing with board. Take job at Villa, promoted to EPL. Offered Real Madrid job.

Game's bust.

Or, any Sunday league start game, get offered jobs by teams not in the bottom division of their nation. What's the point?

Currently managing in Scottish League 2, 2020-2021 season, previous finishes 6th and 4th. Half star reputation, no silverware.

Just saw my name mentioned as a possible candidate for the vacant England job.

Seems about right.

I'm still playing FM 18. In most of my saves, I find that Man U is winning the title at least half the time. I tried to nerf some of the Man U players a little to avoid title wins, but it hasn't helped. The only way is to do major nerfs on a few players, which I don't want to quite go there because then it's unrealistic, just in a different way.

What ruined me a save was when the board wanted Europa League, I won the Carabao Cup (so I was qualified) and then they sack me a month later for being 11th having played 4 matches less then the 7th placed team. It was 6-8 point difference. I probably should have reported it in the bugs, but whatever.

4 hours ago, robot_skeleton said:

What ruined me a save was when the board wanted Europa League, I won the Carabao Cup (so I was qualified) and then they sack me a month later for being 11th having played 4 matches less then the 7th placed team. It was 6-8 point difference. I probably should have reported it in the bugs, but whatever.

To be fair, there are different expectations for different competitions. They didn't want you to get to the Europa League, they wanted you to get a Europa League spot in the league. Those are two very different things. 

2 hours ago, KlaaZ said:

To be fair, there are different expectations for different competitions. They didn't want you to get to the Europa League, they wanted you to get a Europa League spot in the league. Those are two very different things. 

I know that. My point was about having played less matches then the other teams, yet they thought it was a good idea to terminate the contract in April when I still played 4 matches less than the 7th placed team with 6-8 points between us. And to be frank at Southampton after 3 years one would expect a little bit more patience after having delivered 3 finals and two 7th places in a row and a cup - I was also standing in the Europa League still so we had a chance there as we also made it into the finals last year. I just felt it was unrealistic in the sense that if you want your manager out why not wait until the end of season when you let your manager catch up to everyone in terms of matches played.

Fiorentina is absolutely dominating in Italy with a really average squad. The funny thing is that i've been the only team able to take them down.

Captura de pantalla 2019-06-11 a las 19.10.53.png

Captura de pantalla 2019-06-11 a las 19.10.44.png

On 09/06/2019 at 01:42, Per Annum said:

Sunday League start as Dulwich Hamlet. Promoted to League one by playoffs. National League only proper trophy, all others playoffs.

Take job at Leeds, sacked within months for arguing with board. Take job at Sheff Wed, sacked within months for arguing with board. Take job at Villa, promoted to EPL. Offered Real Madrid job.

That sounds so much unrealistic. What was your reputation when offered Real Madrid job?

My experience was totally different but I played only 1 save, and that will be the only one. I spent 10 years building the reputation, and I was applying to other job constantly but never managed to go to higher reputation club until my own reputation reached similar levels.

On ‎07‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 14:27, yolixeya said:

That was my point. Kind of... Human managers disrupt the "game reality" more than AI managers. If you would leave Lyon to AI manager and simulate game, they would not be so good. Game is made for us and our own enjoyment so it have to be easy enough.

I agree, CL group stage is not challenging, especially after a few seasons.

Which is also part of the Problem. Four Seasons in with Lyon, and just looking at those results, this relies on game flaws (AI Managers and defending). Once SI deliberately or by accident (will happen as long as they try to make their ME more like Football) fix this, suddenly the Player may experience a more realistic season Progression. Say, forwards not actually hitting the net for a couple Matches. Dropping Points. Generally far tighter Matches that could go either way.  A bad season or two, as during any one Season with tighter Matches, luck Plays more of a part. And then that is perceived as a "broken game", as the prior experience was this different and Nothing like Football at all.

Not my problem naturally, but more on SI's end. :D 

Posted (edited)

Muddled around Vanarama North and South for 6-8 seasons being sacked 3 times.  Promoted to Vanarama National then took a job at League 2 Northampton and fluked a promotion via the play-offs.  Had a safe season in League 1 then got offered the Italy job!!  I have no links to Italy whatsoever nor have I got a high playing status... I turned it down by the way.

Edited by ExeChris

Guardiola becoming Porto's manager in 2021 was weird.

Ivory Coast in World Cup final in 2022.

PSG winning CL twice in a row.

Posted (edited)

I think the game is a little fast for AI teams to offer you interviews.

After my second season with Newcastle I finished mid table and won the Carabao Cup, a great season but Juventus and Barcelona offered me interviews.

I declined the interviews as it ruins my immersion if I take over one of the best teams in europe like that.

Most situations in player interaction end up unrealistic, mainly due to the limited responses you can give.

An example is a game I had with Everton, around 7 seasons in I was clear in the premier league by 20 points with 7 games to go, pretty safe id likely be champion.

I had a player complain he wanted to leave because he wants to win trophies, and that's something that won't realistically happen here?

There was no option to say...."errrr have you seen the table were literally going to be crowned champions in a week.

Last thing, in some saves one of the big teams will.be doing poorly, for example Chelsea were 13th late in the season.

Yet when I play its just same old world class chelsea, i get battered and wonder how they have dropped so many points, but hey that could be something tactically im not spotting that the other AI teams are.

Edited by thehig2

8 hours ago, thehig2 said:

I think the game is a little fast for AI teams to offer you interviews.

After my second season with Newcastle I finished mid table and won the Carabao Cup, a great season but Juventus and Barcelona offered me interviews.

I declined the interviews as it ruins my immersion if I take over one of the best teams in europe like that.

Most situations in player interaction end up unrealistic, mainly due to the limited responses you can give.

An example is a game I had with Everton, around 7 seasons in I was clear in the premier league by 20 points with 7 games to go, pretty safe id likely be champion.

I had a player complain he wanted to leave because he wants to win trophies, and that's something that won't realistically happen here?

There was no option to say...."errrr have you seen the table were literally going to be crowned champions in a week.

Last thing, in some saves one of the big teams will.be doing poorly, for example Chelsea were 13th late in the season.

Yet when I play its just same old world class chelsea, i get battered and wonder how they have dropped so many points, but hey that could be something tactically im not spotting that the other AI teams are.

Easily possible when your starting reputation is high.

1 minute ago, potbellypigs said:

Easily possible when your starting reputation is high.

Ahhh, didn't think of that, if I'm not playing a Journeyman save my reputation is pretty high. 

On 21/07/2019 at 10:19, Svenc said:

Hoffenheim Winning the CL first Season.

On somebody's save.

Somewhere.

That would annoy me if it happened in my game.

On 08/06/2019 at 23:38, lex311085 said:

klopp always seems to go to Man City after a successful season with Liverpool, definitely seems wrong

This happened on my game. And guess who Liverpool got to replace Klopp?

One Josep Guardiola!

611391201_FootballManager201923_07_201901_04_52.thumb.png.44bed15079c58f9b2fec80bbee4042c9.png

This, on the day of the Champions League final. I find it quite extraordinary that after all these years of game development we still see basic errors like this. It totally ruins the occasion.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, WojciechZed said:

That would annoy me if it happened in my game.

If you would restart the first season an infinite amount of times, it is certain to happen. The only way this wouldn't ever happen if it was scripted into the game.

A line of code stating: Greece Leicester  Montpellier Wolfsburg Hoffenheim to never win a thing, ever. Which naturally, would be a Pretty bad sim of the chaos that is Football. :D According to current bookies odds, if the upcoming CL Season was played out ~500 times, Celtic would take it once. After the Group stages, the CL is also a knock-out Competition, so surprises are a tad more likely to happen (more so if it was but over one leg though, rather than two).

Edited by Svenc

Oh of course. It's like if you managed to reset real life over and over, different things would happen. Although some things should not happen, as they simply would not happen in reality, at least not in the first few seasons. 

I mean, Guardiola going to Porto, just would not happen, even if he had a really terrible run at Man City and got fired, he'd still be snapped up by a bigger team.

1 hour ago, WojciechZed said:

Oh of course. It's like if you managed to reset real life over and over, different things would happen. Although some things should not happen, as they simply would not happen in reality, at least not in the first few seasons. 

I mean, Guardiola going to Porto, just would not happen, even if he had a really terrible run at Man City and got fired, he'd still be snapped up by a bigger team.

Try telling that to Rafa Benitez, who's won 2 La Liga titles, 2 UEFA Cups, a Champions League, an FA Cup and a Coppa Italia among other things, as well as being the UEFA manager of the year two years in a row, and ended up managing Newcastle and now Dalian Yifang. Not quite Guardiola levels of success but he's still one of the most successful managers of the modern era, so surely there should be a host of top teams vying for his signature...

Oh sure, but Rafa didn't go straight to Newcastle after his success. The reason he ended up there was because he failed spectacularly at Inter, did not do a great deal at Chelsea, was distinctly average at Napoli and then had a miserable brief time at Real Madrid where it seemed none of the players liked him. By the time he went to Newcastle his reputation was somewhat tarnished and his success forgotten.

I'm not saying Pep would never go to Porto or a team of a similar ability, but he'd have to fail at a number of top clubs first before he did. I mean, the post did say he became the manager of Porto in 2021, so perhaps he had an awful season with Man City, was fired, then subsequently had awful seasons with one or two other big clubs and ended up at Porto, I don't know the detail. But him going to Porto right now is less realistic than Wenger going to Borussia Dortmund, that happened in one of my saves.

On 23/07/2019 at 20:08, WojciechZed said:

Oh sure, but Rafa didn't go straight to Newcastle after his success. The reason he ended up there was because he failed spectacularly at Inter, did not do a great deal at Chelsea, was distinctly average at Napoli and then had a miserable brief time at Real Madrid where it seemed none of the players liked him. By the time he went to Newcastle his reputation was somewhat tarnished and his success forgotten.

I'm not saying Pep would never go to Porto or a team of a similar ability, but he'd have to fail at a number of top clubs first before he did. I mean, the post did say he became the manager of Porto in 2021, so perhaps he had an awful season with Man City, was fired, then subsequently had awful seasons with one or two other big clubs and ended up at Porto, I don't know the detail. But him going to Porto right now is less realistic than Wenger going to Borussia Dortmund, that happened in one of my saves.

Benitez won the Club World Championship and Supercoppa Italiana with Inter, the UEFA Cup with Chelsea, and the Coppa Italia and Supercoppa Italiana with Napoli. OK, not exactly top top honours, but better than most still.

And what's so unrealistic about Wenger managing Dortmund if he chose to manage again?

It's simply a move I could not see happening, but still more likely than Guardiola to Porto.

Speaking of managers, I have had so much change take place at the end of the first season in my save, I can hardly keep track. Klopp went to Manchester City, as other people on here say he often does. Guardiola went to Tottenham. Ancelotti left to manage Real Madrid once again, after Alleggri was sacked, so Benitez also went back to Naples. Barcelona also sacked Valverde. Not sure who Liverpool and Barcelona hired yet, I haven't had a look. Oh and Inter, AC Milan and Roma all sacked their managers at some point in the season too.

By the way, my CL final was FC Bayern v Valencia, while Man United took on Juventus in the Europa League final, as both clubs crashed out in the CL group stage. Ironically, in my 1st save (this is my 2nd), Juventus played Man United in the CL final.

1 minute ago, WojciechZed said:

It's simply a move I could not see happening, but still more likely than Guardiola to Porto.

I don't think it would be particularly unusual. He wouldn't want to manage another Prem team, but could probably still get a job at a good team if not a top one. So not Juve, Barce, Bayern, Real Madrid. So good options might be PSG, Inter/AC (though I'm not sure Wenger is suited to Italian football), Sevilla, Valencia, or Dortmund. That kind of level anyway.

5 minutes ago, WojciechZed said:

Speaking of managers, I have had so much change take place at the end of the first season in my save, I can hardly keep track. Klopp went to Manchester City, as other people on here say he often does. Guardiola went to Tottenham. Ancelotti left to manage Real Madrid once again, after Alleggri was sacked, so Benitez also went back to Naples. Barcelona also sacked Valverde. Not sure who Liverpool and Barcelona hired yet, I haven't had a look. Oh and Inter, AC Milan and Roma all sacked their managers at some point in the season too.

Yea it's chaos. Allegri actually did well to survive the first season cull, but it all seems to be one big merry-go-round now...

Football Manager 2019 24_07_2019 22_24_37.png

Football Manager 2019 24_07_2019 22_25_05.png

Football Manager 2019 24_07_2019 22_25_28.png

Football Manager 2019 24_07_2019 22_25_59.png

Football Manager 2019 24_07_2019 22_26_20.png

Football Manager 2019 24_07_2019 22_26_46.png

Football Manager 2019 24_07_2019 22_27_10.png

Wow Erneste Valverde took over at Arsenal. That means Arsenal must have not been doing so well. Lucky you, that's fairly realistic. In my games they always seem to win the league.

I see you had Pep Guardiola move to Tottenham too.

Guardiola went to Tottenham in my save too, got sacked after a season (and that's when he joined Porto).

Now in 2027 (almost 2028), Conte is at A.Madrid, Zidane just left Chelsea (felt weird), Klopp at Bayern (fitting), Simeone at Liverpool, Gattuso at Roma (:seagull:), Emery at Barcelona, Ancelotti at Milan (:applause:), J.Terry at Villa, Allegri still at Juventus (:eek:), Genesio was France manager for 4-years (weird, given how much insults he get from people in  France), Conceicao at Man CIty,...

Has Allegri actually stayed at Juventus all this time, or did he leave and return later?

9 hours ago, Tom8983 said:

I don't think it would be particularly unusual. He wouldn't want to manage another Prem team, but could probably still get a job at a good team if not a top one. So not Juve, Barce, Bayern, Real Madrid. So good options might be PSG, Inter/AC (though I'm not sure Wenger is suited to Italian football), Sevilla, Valencia, or Dortmund. That kind of level anyway. 

See I think he would only be interested in managing a top team now, or not returning to management at all. I mean, he is almost 70. He managed Arsenal for 20 years and I don't think he would return to management now to coach a Sevilla, Valencia or Dortmund. I could see him taking the job at PSG if it was available, because of the financial luxury.

Yeah, Allegri has been there the whole time.

Just saw Dani Alves is Toulouse's manager :lol:

Jamaica winning 2022 World Cup, nothing more stranger ever happened to me since FM 2005.

On 09/06/2019 at 00:42, Per Annum said:

For me its easy.

That does sound a bit mad, although having said that, Frank Lampard was offered the job at Chelsea after one season and failing to get promoted to the EPL with Derby County (so he did worse than you). Although to be fair, he does have a very high reputation at Chelsea, given his playing career, that I suppose you would not have at Real Madrid.

On 06/06/2019 at 19:52, WojciechZed said:

So what unrealistic moments have you had that annoyed you, or even ruined the experience a bit. It doesn't even have to be related to your team. I don't mean to do with stuff that happens in the match engine, or weird media questioning or other bugs. I mean moments like transfers or teams winning things that normally wouldn't.

I've just had Arsene Wenger take the Borussia Dortmund job during my 2nd seasons in charge at Bayern, after they underperformed throughout the 1st season and missed the CL. Couldn't ever see him coaching a team in Germany to be honest. Well possibly Bayern, but nobody else. In the first summer (2018), Juventus signed, wait for it, Chris Smalling. I couldn't see that ever happening, although the fact that he spent most of the season on the bench there made it slightly more bearable. Arsenal signed Lukaku and Mandzukic in the summer of 2019, but what's weirder, tried to play both of them along wth Aubameyang in a 4-2-3-1 formation, with Aubameyang up front, Mandzukic as a left wing attacker and Lukaku as a right wing attacker, that I think was slightly absurd. I also had Leipzig win the Bundesliga (that was my fault as Bayern coach though. Threw it away right at the end), German Cup, Europa League (v Arsenal), then the European Super Cup the following seasons (v Juventus) and German Super Cup (v my Bayern team on penalties). They seem a little too unstoppable, and have had a great start to the 2nd season in the Bundesliga too. 

How is any of this unrealistic?? What do you want, the same teams winning all the time? How do you know Arsene Wenger IRL wouldnt be coaxed out of retirement to coach Dortmund, probably the freshest, most vibrant squad in Europe. With Auba Mandzukic Romelu thing, you dont know the AI tactics, system etc. IRL Fergie beat Arsenal 8-2 in 2011 with a midfield of Nani, Cleverley , Anderson and Young. Leipzig have a pretty cool squad and loads of money , whats stopping them from winning cups and the europa lg? the league I suppose is hard to win over a season but you freely admitted you dropped the ball with that?

IMO Real lIfe is imitating the "unrealistic nature" of FM more and more - havent Boca Juniors Signed De Rossi on a free?! Unthinkable last year. Monaco won a league where their nearest rivals are essentially a gulf State sponsored football club. 

I started a season with Liverpool in the most recent FM - went the entire league season unbeaten won the league by like 15 points over city. At the time, moaned and said it was too easy and unrealistic - until Liverpool (IRL) lost one game all year and LOST the league to city! which sounds more unrealistic

Best thing to do is just sit back and enjoy the maddness that is associated with Football Manager

Personally I think a lot of this is unrealistic, you may disagree, but anyway, I know FM can't just copy real life, so things will happen in it that do not happen in real life, and vice versa.

I mean, Nabil Fekir just went to Betis for 20 million euros. If this happened in FM, I would probably be annoyed that it was a bit unrealistic, and yet it happened. The same with Aaron Ramsey going to Juve.

4 hours ago, fmhick5times said:

Leipzig have a pretty cool squad and loads of money , whats stopping them from winning cups

Me! :D

1615460524_FootballManager201925_07_201919_41_55.thumb.png.a4da71b1b5c31e758648365658aef56d.png

Was a bit touch and go though, what with international call ups ruining my defence :mad::seagull:

14 hours ago, Tom8983 said:

Me! :D

1615460524_FootballManager201925_07_201919_41_55.thumb.png.a4da71b1b5c31e758648365658aef56d.png

Was a bit touch and go though, what with international call ups ruining my defence :mad::seagull:

Now that **** of call ups affecting ANY kind of first team game is totally unrealistic and a crazy bug that needs fixing... I played a super cup final with Liverpool, had only 12 first team players (and no youths as most were away with respective countries).. Absolutely ridiculous 

22 hours ago, WojciechZed said:

Personally I think a lot of this is unrealistic, you may disagree, but anyway, I know FM can't just copy real life, so things will happen in it that do not happen in real life, and vice versa.

I mean, Nabil Fekir just went to Betis for 20 million euros. If this happened in FM, I would probably be annoyed that it was a bit unrealistic, and yet it happened. The same with Aaron Ramsey going to Juve.

I was going to make the Ramsey point. Though it's not as random as when Juve loaned Bendtner...

Weird stuff that people would complain about if the FM engine did it happens all the time. Four English European finalists (people were complaining about FM producing that outcome at the beginning of the season...), Lopetegui getting himself sacked on the eve of a World Cup, Oscar going from Chelsea to China at what should have been the peak of his career, Burnley having three England goalkeepers in their squad, Leicester hiring Ranieri and winning the league...

Posted (edited)

I'm current PL and CL champions and I'm being told this is how Brighton are going to line up against me and my place. Not sure if unrealistic or if their manager is an idiot... :lol:

1488332893_FootballManager201926_07_201918_20_51.thumb.png.b5a739126351659284dfdd1c116f5685.png

Edit: It's John Terry. Mystery solved. The only surprise is that he didn't put his kit on and try to join in with my celebrations at the end of last season!

Edited by Tom8983

On 25/07/2019 at 14:28, WojciechZed said:

That does sound a bit mad, although having said that, Frank Lampard was offered the job at Chelsea after one season and failing to get promoted to the EPL with Derby County (so he did worse than you). Although to be fair, he does have a very high reputation at Chelsea, given his playing career, that I suppose you would not have at Real Madrid.

Or at all, Sunday League start

On 06/06/2019 at 19:52, WojciechZed said:

I've just had Arsene Wenger take the Borussia Dortmund job during my 2nd seasons in charge at Bayern, after they underperformed throughout the 1st season and missed the CL. Couldn't ever see him coaching a team in Germany to be honest. Well possibly Bayern, but nobody else. 

Posted (edited)

I'd love to know what happened for him to get that wage! :lol:

Football Manager 2019 05_08_2019 20_19_58.jpg

Edit: Oh never mind, that's just the amount Arsenal are paying while he's on loan. I never noticed that it doesn't display a players full wage there before.

Edited by Tom8983