Completed Training Cheat Sheet (Video and Download Link in comments)

Hi there,

I made a cheat sheet to make it easier to see the effects of training, to what extent and on who. 

Here is a snapshot of the cheatsheet that may prove useful to those that don't have excel: https://i.imgur.com/xvEeQkY.png

The download link for those with excel is here (as it has an "interactive" component that makes it easier to use):https://www.dropbox.com/s/c8ilqzv7imsmx4d/FM19%20Training%20Cheat%20Sheet%20V1.xlsx?dl=0

And because it looks like a total mess ... I made a video explaining how to use it:

Hopefully it proves of use to you all. Any comments or suggestions are welcome. I will aim to have something sorted for "attributes" at some point, but it will take some time as it's a lot to translate into excel. 

Happy managing!

@Wiwyum
A very nice idea and I watched the video. Could perhaps have been explained a bit better (or simpler) and, as you acknowledged, the volume was a bit low.
Could have done with a bit of zooming on certain areas of the excel sheet to show it a bit clearer too.
But was a good effort and I'm actually going to d/l it, have a play around with it and see what it's like.

Thanks for the effort. KUTGW :thup:

First thing, and it's something simple.

The writing is a little on the small side because there's a lot of info there and plenty of rows/columns.
If you auto-sorted the column width, that would reduce the empty and needless space and you could zoom in a bit more to see the whole thing clearer.
Also, you currently have row 1 blank. If you used that row to have 'increase' and 'reduce' written in there, that would remove the need for those words to be in the rows below, thus saving more space with the column width.

e.g.

1429197727_trainingsheet.thumb.png.4ffaa034fe98ec87c8081ef2b55254b9.png

Archived