Game is a mess

Is there any plans for another hotfix/update on this years game considering what a total and utter mess is it right now? Everytime you guys fix something you make more bugs. The game has been in an unplayable mess for one reason or another since the first winter update.

Please, for the love of FMM, sort this game out before you lose the community........

What major bugs are you noticing, and have you been reporting them as such? I've been playing FM19 Mobile for a few weeks now and have noticed a few little annoyances, but nothing that's made it "an unplayable mess" to me.

The game badly needs a update to fix the transfer problems. Cant sell players if you get multiple bids for them and every time you offer out  players you only get multiple bid. As things stand fmm20 is going to bomb and there probably wont be a fmm21 youve alienate to many fans

1 hour ago, CFuller said:

Thinly-veiled threats never go down well on these forums.

My comments are not a threat it an unfortunate reality. Not being able to sell players is a major problem that cant be ignored 

• SI Staff

If you have any issues with the game then please report them in the technical area, if you have specific issues with transfers if you can provide a  save game that helps a lot.

(and if you get one to me then if I can confirm it is an issue I can sometimes manually fix things before the update goes live by editing things by hand - but no promises)

I'm hoping there will be at least one more patch to fix some of the known issues with transfer bugs.

Transfers have been buggy since release, but the latest version has made it worse.

I have to agree with the op; I don't think the game is in an acceptable state with the game-breaking transfer bugs.

Archived