Squad Registration Issues

Hi guys,

I recently completed some transfers of players and I'm running into an issue of squad registration.  It's not letting me play some of these guys and says they're ineligible.  But when I try to register them and confirm, it says that I need to have 8 players that trained in the UK for 3 years or something?  I'm confused on what this is.

Any idea how to register these players?

Basically, you have to have 8 home grown players in your squad - so basically you need 8 English players. 

If the players you are trying to register are foreign, then you need to un register an existing foreign player and swap - for example unregister Origi to to be able to register Salah 

To be a Homegrown player they need to have been playing professionally in the UK for three years BEFORE they reach age 21. To be a Club-grown player they need to have been AT YOUR club for three years before they hit 21. 

You need 8 of these homegrown players in your 25-man squad (some competitions require 4 Club-Grown as well). 

You should have got a note during the transfer talks, I can't remember if it's in the transfer or contract negotiations telling you how many of each you have already.

Archived