Sports Interactive Community

Unfortunately there is no way to revert back to 19.3.4 version. The latest 19.3.5 update only updated the stability of the game so they should be no gameplay related changes being made to it. 

What issues are you having on the latest version?

8 hours ago, Jimmy Wong said:

Unfortunately there is no way to revert back to 19.3.4 version. The latest 19.3.5 update only updated the stability of the game so they should be no gameplay related changes being made to it. 

What issues are you having on the latest version?

My 3D match play became jagged (freeze framing), since the new patch 19.3.5. How can I fix that please?

Are you using Mac or Windows?

If you are using Nvidia card, please read the following FAQ: 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Wong said:

Are you using Mac or Windows?

If you are using Nvidia card, please read the following FAQ: 

I fixed it on my own. I went to Steam / Properties / Verify Integrity of Game Files.  It identified some 60 missing files and fixed it. 3D match play now runs fine.

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, phd_angel said:

I fixed it on my own. I went to Steam / Properties / Verify Integrity of Game Files.  It identified some 60 missing files and fixed it. 3D match play now runs fine.

Problem reappeared. I then tried Neil's NVidia edits, but it didn't fix it. I already fully reinstalled the GeForce Experience app. I'm playing on a Alienware 17 R5 with Geforce 1080. Please help.

PS: A piece of info, when I restart the laptop, and run FM, it plays fine. But if I put my laptop on sleep mode and then back, that's when the problem of freeze-framing during 3D matches occur.

Edited by phd_angel

Thank you for your additional info, to confirm the freeze-framing ONLY occurs after you put your laptop to sleep mode, but the game runs fine before that? 

Would you mind attaching your computer's Dxdiag on here, please? 

Yes, the problem appears after my laptop comes back from sleep mode. I then need to restart it before running FM.

Dxdiag attached. Looking forward to your advice. Thanks.

DxDiag06062019.txt

Looking at your Dxdiag, it looks like your Nvidia driver is out-dated (2018 version), Can you use the link provided below to uninstall and reinstall the latest version via the manual search, please?

6 hours ago, Jimmy Wong said:

Looking at your Dxdiag, it looks like your Nvidia driver is out-dated (2018 version), Can you use the link provided below to uninstall and reinstall the latest version via the manual search, please?

Thank you. I'll check this out. This is bizarre because I've just reinstalled Geforce Experience and updated drivers - before sending you the Dxdiag. But I'll check this again. Thank you.