Sports Interactive Community

Hi friends, This problem was not present before I format my computer. I have formatted my computer and the calendar start to freeze. FPS value falls in the Calendar screen. Calendar is progressing slowly. My video card drivers are up to date. DirectX installed on my computer. Game version: 19.3.5

My computer properties:

Ryzen 1400
GTX 960 4G

FPS will fall by design on these screens, it's only when a match is playing (and highlights are playing) that FPS will be at the maximum. This is by design. 

If the calendar is processing slowly it could be because you're running too many leagues and/or a large database which means a lot of information is being processed each time the game advances. 

Are you running any other programmes in the background or are you using any custom graphics/logos/faces/kits, if so I would suggest you to remove all of them as a test to see if it helps.

I am not running any other programmes in the background.  I am not using any custom graphics/logos/faces/kits. The problem is not resolved when I select the lowest graphics settings.

Looking at your Dxdiag, there is nothing really outstanding. Is it only one particular save that is having this issue, or is it the same if you start a new save?

Can you provide a video so we can see how the game actually performs on your system, please? The easiest way to record your gameplay is by using a programme called OBS Studio

You can install OBS Studio as shown via this instructional video:

Once you have a recording of you playing and the lag issue, upload the video to our Cloud where we can download it and take a look. Details on how to do this here - 

If you do manage to record and upload the file, please do remember to come back here and let us know the file name. 

Thank you for your video, after seeing your video, there is the slightest of stutter when the game is processing, but as Neil mentioned earlier on his comment, it is by design that we dropped the FPS on screen outside of the match engine. 

Looking at your desktop, you have FMRTE installed, are using this programme for your save?  

Are there any difference between pre format and post format for your computer? As you said this wan't present before formatting your computer so there could something that is missing or not installed properly when you formatted your computer.

There was the same problem in the cracked football manager 19. Then I bought the game. The problem was solved. I had the same problem after formatting my computer.

What in-game graphics quality are you running the game? As a test are you lower the graphics quality to "low" to see if it improves, please?

Can you try adjusting the settings listed in this FAQ, please? - 

After consulting with my colleague, the calendar processing screen have never been smooth as the game is trying to process a large amount of information. We have tested internally on a number of computers and the calendar loading process is the same as the video you've upload.

We can't do much more unless we have something to compare with in you case. Do you have a video of how the calendar was running smoothly on the same save before you've formatted the computer? 

Hi as mentioned in my previous post, we can't do much to fix your issue if we don't have a video which shows how the calendar process is smooth. From your video, the process speed is normal.

Since you have re-formatted your computer for the second time, have you updated your Windows to latest version?

I would suggest you to send us your Belerc, so we can check if you have any potential programmes that might interfere with FM19. 

The stuttering shown on your video is normal, we have tested this internally and the in-house machines are also showing a little stuttering when processing.

We are unable to identify any outstanding programmes which could "slow" down the calendar process. As mentioned in a number of our posts previously, it is by design that the FPS is dropped during the calendar process. 

We need to see a video of when the calendar process is smooth in order to do investigate this matter.

Hope you can understand. Thank you.

No one encountered this problem. Those who faced this problem said that the problem was solved in the future. Video is not normal. Show this video to people in the forum. People will say the video is not normal. You can't solve the problem. I will never buy football manager again.