Sports Interactive Community

Posted (edited)

I ve been playing fm/cm since the Peter Prospar days. 

Now I want to play the touch version on my tablet but the database is so tiny. Even the mobile version has more players. 

Is it possible to get a hugh database. Size does matter guys!

I read somewhere that the quality of the tablet influences the size of the database. Do I have to buy another tablet. 

Where do I find a clear list of gear vs database?

Will a windows surface pro 4 or 5 or 6 or 7 or 8 run both touch and genuine versions

Edited by Jellemer

Hey @Jellemer, the database for FMT across all platforms is set to 'small' in order to maintain the fast-paced and streamlined nature of the game. The quality of the tablet you're using doesn't bear any relation to the database either, but will obviously potentially have an affect on the performance of the game.

7 hours ago, Jellemer said:

Will a windows surface pro 4 or 5 or 6 or 7 or 8 run both touch and genuine versions

Surface Pro is a laptop so runs Windows 10. As such it will run the PC version of FM Touch, which is sold separately to the Tablet and Switch versions of FM Touch. 

With the PC version you can "remove nation and league restrictions" to increase your database size and number of leagues you run. 

I can vouch for the i5 4GB RAM version of the Surface Pro 5 running very smoothly with FM, as that is what I use to play the game when I am at work.

I normally play in 2D, but for a test I've used 3D with medium graphics quality, and everything ran smoothly.