Need help fixing issues with Histories and Days To Gain Nationality

SuperRedditch

Hi there,

I've been recreating the team of a Fifa Career Mode YouTuber within FM. I've created all the players, done their attributes etc etc. Now I'm trying to accurately do their histories so the game world feels authentic and lived in. He's played 4 seasons on Fifa, so I'm creating 4 years of players coming and going, their match stats, transfers etc.

So here's my issue. Here I have Papa Seck. He's just joined from KAA Gent. I have set the following:

qTRiiYz.png

kalbC3Z.png

Ca3A7os.png

So far so good? I can see no conflicting issues. However, this is what happens in-game:

owcjApL.png

When I go a day, BOTH of those 389s increase to 390. He's not in Belgium anymore and he's only been in England for 2 days. What is going on?

For comparison, this is Dompé. I have not set his Playing/Non Playing History yet. He merely has the identical information from the first screenshot.

s2c4yZN.png

I believe that every player I'm adding histories for is getting around 389 days added to how long they've been in the country for. This is Chavango Jr, he joined 1 season ago:

Az11W0A.png

Chavango Jr has a Playing/Non Playing History too. But he should have been based in England for less than a year (joined 01/07/17), not 754 days.

38 minutes ago, SuperRedditch said:

Hi there,

I've been recreating the team of a Fifa Career Mode YouTuber within FM. I've created all the players, done their attributes etc etc. Now I'm trying to accurately do their histories so the game world feels authentic and lived in. He's played 4 seasons on Fifa, so I'm creating 4 years of players coming and going, their match stats, transfers etc.

So here's my issue. Here I have Papa Seck. He's just joined from KAA Gent. I have set the following:

There's another field where you add actual days in nation. 

image.thumb.png.91e96b2e01683dd4f7ae26adc10dbcd7.png

This is from 2018 but I doubt it's changed. 

Hmm, I played around with those and couldn’t get it to make a single bit of difference. I did narrow it down to the fact that the moment I give a player a Playing History, even a single season, it goes wrong.

A created player who joined his club in February 2018 and played 2 games for them in the 2017/18 season should have been in the country for 154 days. When I added a Playing History it became 389. It’s always 389.

Archived