Marc Duffy

Known issues and solutions - FAQ

5,540 posts in this topic

it wont let me put it on for some reason,

What it is, is on the 3d mode there is little bits of the pitch i can see and the rest is covered with blue and light and dark grey patches then i can see a few player names, and if a player gets booked then his name comes up clearly, the rest i cannot see.

Have you tried un-installing/re-installing the game at any point?

The only time you may have to be online is if you decide to activate your game online after having installed it. This could be even avoided if you decide to go ahead with the activation process over the telephone.

Once your game has become activated on the machine you wish to play it on, you do not need to be online to run or play the game.

Thats great, it still doesn't solve the problem that i have with "FM2009 not working" message that i am getting when i try to load the game. It might be an issue with the disk, but i just wondered if anyone else has had this problem?! If so, how do i fix it?

I can't paste any report as my computer at home isn't on the internet so i can't log into this forum from home - thats my problem.

Thats great, it still doesn't solve the problem that i have with "FM2009 not working" message that i am getting when i try to load the game. It might be an issue with the disk, but i just wondered if anyone else has had this problem?! If so, how do i fix it?

I can't paste any report as my computer at home isn't on the internet so i can't log into this forum from home - thats my problem.

It's very unlikely that your problem is a disc-related issue.

Based on the information you've so far provided, it's quite unlikely anyone can be of any help to you, as it's been very general in nature.

My advice to you is to obtain your DXDIAG information, and to put the text file on a USB flash drive to take with you to work. Once you're back in work with it, paste the information included in the text onto here.

Additionally, it may be a good idea for you to download the Microsoft Direct X SDK from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=5493F76A-6D37-478D-BA17-28B1CCA4865A&displaylang=en and to put it on the USB drive when you do bring it with you to work. Once you go back home, install it, and see if that helps you run the game.

i have done before but i will try again now that i have installed the latest driver that you found, then let you know

hi there, ive not checked through every page, only about a quarter, but it seems like Im experiencing a(nother) new problem.

Im not very computer savvy, so I suspect I may not have uninstalled everything when I got rid of steam.

As said, I firts installed via Steam and got seriously ****ed off with several things,

so I uninstalled as much as I could and reinstalled via Unilock.

All seemed ok, until it loaded and I was told that the game cannot read database..cant remember the path, but it was steam/steamapps...something, trying to locate backup.

the first few times it loaded, although it took forever but now all Im getting is a frozen cursor, then bluescreen.

As I said, I dont think this has been encountered so far- if it has Im sorry, and could you point me in the right direction?,

otherwise can anyone help and advise me what to do?

TIA Chris

oh, forgot to add, Ive also installed and ran the first patch

hi there, ive not checked through every page, only about a quarter, but it seems like Im experiencing a(nother) new problem.

Im not very computer savvy, so I suspect I may not have uninstalled everything when I got rid of steam.

As said, I firts installed via Steam and got seriously ****ed off with several things,

so I uninstalled as much as I could and reinstalled via Unilock.

All seemed ok, until it loaded and I was told that the game cannot read database..cant remember the path, but it was steam/steamapps...something, trying to locate backup.

the first few times it loaded, although it took forever but now all Im getting is a frozen cursor, then bluescreen.

As I said, I dont think this has been encountered so far- if it has Im sorry, and could you point me in the right direction?,

otherwise can anyone help and advise me what to do?

TIA Chris

oh, forgot to add, Ive also installed and ran the first patch

Correct me if I'm wrong - you managed to not only load your saved game, but play normally without any problems to begin with?

I would suggest you performing a complete un-install/re-install. Details as to how can be found in my earlier post located at http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=2204912&postcount=3120.

Try doing that to begin with.

i have tried the uninstall and reinstall and the problem is still happenin although not as bad weird, still cant see it properly.

Hi,

when I try to activate the game I get the 1032 (or whatever it was... invalid key) message.

I have used the website that is supposed to help me with possible mistakes (http://keylookup.fm2009.softanchorinsight.com/) but without any luck. Been trying for 2h, lots of combination but I just get the msg "invalid license key".

So after some browsing here... Do i have to get a camera and send a picture of my keycode to you guys or is there another solution?

//Mack

Hi,

when I try to activate the game I get the 1032 (or whatever it was... invalid key) message.

I have used the website that is supposed to help me with possible mistakes (http://keylookup.fm2009.softanchorinsight.com/) but without any luck. Been trying for 2h, lots of combination but I just get the msg "invalid license key".

So after some browsing here... Do i have to get a camera and send a picture of my keycode to you guys or is there another solution?

//Mack

Have you followed the instructions posted at http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=65715?

Hi,

I have a problem with FM09

when I launch the game I get the error:

"Facegens disabled because it failed to initialise,please check log file for details"

and then the program close out prematurely, but fm.exe still in the task manager.

Got the newest driver from ATI for my radeon3870x2 card, newest directX all windows updates.

running vista 64bit ultimate

and I have the latest FM09 patch

Does anyone have any idea of how to fix this?

Have you followed the instructions posted at http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=65715?

No but I took at look at it and that doesnt seem to be the solution to my problem.

My problem is that my key is invaild. Both according to the activation window (steam and the other one) and the keycheck site (http://keylookup.fm2009.softanchorinsight.com/)

If I would follow the instruction from your link I would just upload my "invalid" key, right?

i have tried the uninstall and reinstall and the problem is still happenin although not as bad weird, still cant see it properly.

wot else can i do to play the game properly

No but I took at look at it and that doesnt seem to be the solution to my problem.

My problem is that my key is invaild. Both according to the activation window (steam and the other one) and the keycheck site (http://keylookup.fm2009.softanchorinsight.com/)

If I would follow the instruction from your link I would just upload my "invalid" key, right?

In that case, I would advise sending an email over to errors@uniloc.com explaining your problem.

Alternatively, talking to or mailing Customer Services via

http://help.sega.com/?group=englishuk&t=EnglishUK.

wot else can i do to play the game properly

At the moment, unfortunately, I'm not quite sure to be honest with you. I will see if I can refer your problem to somebody who may have a better idea.

In that case, I would advise sending an email over to errors@uniloc.com explaining your problem.

Alternatively, talking to or mailing Customer Services via

http://help.sega.com/?group=englishuk&t=EnglishUK.

It isnt possible to e-mail a pic of my key to any of you sigames guys here?

I noticed that Marc Duffy told someone to do that earlier in this thread...

EDIT: I solved it... The last letter of my key code do look like a "1". But it was a "T".

Yeah yeah gl to all you guys out there with probs

Hi,

I'm also experiencing the problem where you receive the error 'Football Manager is running dangerously low on memory. Please quit and free up some memory', then, 'Football Manager has run out of memory and will now quit'.

I've seen this problem posted a few times on here, but haven't seen a solution for it.

This occurs during the initial load up of the game prior to choosing to load the save game.

I've completely uninstalled the game several times, and tried loading via steam, and without steam, and then manually downloading the patch, but nothing has resolved the problem.

I was playing okay for a week before this problem started, so don't think it's a problem with my spec.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ive got the same problem and have no idea what to do. Just goin to give up and take it back because no games worth this hassle. Whatever happened to putting the game into the pc and then just playing it??:confused:

Have you got your graphics card's latest drivers installed?

And, more importantly the v9.1 patch?

Yeh i updated my graphic cards drivers and steam downloaded the patch for me when i installed. I downloaded the directx9sdk thing aswel. Any other ideas? thanks

hi, can someone tell why it keeps saying mounting failed everytime i try and download the new patch for the mac? everything runs smoothly except the amount of injuries i keep getting?? which i hope the patch will sort out?

please help me

red army

I bought a boxed version of the game and activated it through steam I then created a shortcut to my desktop I used this to start up FM until yesterday when I found the official shortcut with a logo somewhere in my computer. Now if I try to load up the official shortcut thing it tells me “This application has failed to start because saAuditMD.dll was not found” If I load up the other non official shortcut I created from steam it tells me “This game is not available”

I have installed the thing for the saAudit thing to the folder told but it makes no difference.

What should I do?

I keep getting an error message about crash dumps, and then the game goes off. Even after i have deleted the folder and try to play the game again, it comes back. I have read that it could be cause there is something wrong with the Serie C league in Italy, but I have not even selected that league. It doesn't happen at a said time either, sometimes i get through a game and it happens in the following game, at other times it happens whilst the game is being loaded. Is there anything I can do about this? It's really very annoying.

Any help would be very greatful!

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

I have tried to download the patch but I keep getting the digital signature error message.

I followed the instructions on the patch fix that you suggested on the FAQ page, but when I downloaded the patch again, it still came up with the same error.

Is there anything in particular that I may be doing wrong? Is there a process to follow when you refer to "4. Reboot and then try installing the driver."

If you could post a solution, it would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

This doesn't work as the .exe file is not separately identifiable in the Steam folder. Also, I am now unable to start the game because I get a Steam error saying that the game if currently unavailable. I hope you have a downloadable fix for all of these issues. The fact the game does not work simply upon installation is an abomination.

I have still not received an answer that allows me to play the game. I have had two separate issues with the game and have owned it for 17 days without being able to play it. Can someone please provide a solution to this problem.

I bought this game earlier against my better judgement. I am beginning to regret parting with thirty notes.

I've spent all afternoon wrestling with Steam, before giving up and registering with Uniloc (or whatever). Then I had to download a 0.5GB file from Microsoft because of a graphics problem. Then I had to download the patch, then I experienced this:

The game loads, but it's a black screen with a slightly lighter black in a square in the middle. The 'Kick Racism Out of Football' logo is faint, and the game eventually jams with a clock-like selection of lines in the bottom right hand corner with an L. I then have to shut the game using the task manager.

I am using an SiS graphics card, and have experienced no problems on previous versions. I am not remotely interested in using 3D, and would like to be provided with a solution to this problem. I am not using Steam at the present time, nor will I be in the future.

It would be greatly appreciated if this post wasn't ignored like others in the first few pages of the thread. And yes, my processor/RAM speeds are well above the minimum requirements.

EDIT: After further fruitless endeavour, I am now experiencing what feels like my umpteenth error. When opened, FM 'has experienced a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.' I have a fully patched game, I have downloaded the 0.5GB Microsoft file, as well as the 22MB one that was suggested earlier in the thread for this specific new problem. This is a nonsense.

My 'crash dumps' message kicks in before I go to my first league match in the second season. If this is a problem relating to the Italian Serie C, seems like a pretty big problem. When is there going to be a patch available?

I wonder where SI get off, releasing games that are so badly bugged. Presumably this was the point of the development time, to be able to iron out most, if not all bugs. I regard this as exploitation of the consumer, of the gravest sense. You knew this game wasn't ready to be shipped, but having a virtual monopoly over this corner of the gaming market, thought 'bugger it, we are the mighty SI! Who will dare stand against us?'. I wonder if you'd be this careless if the Championship Manager games were, you know, good.

Poor show - when's the patch coming?

My 'crash dumps' message kicks in before I go to my first league match in the second season. If this is a problem relating to the Italian Serie C, seems like a pretty big problem. When is there going to be a patch available?

I wonder where SI get off, releasing games that are so badly bugged. Presumably this was the point of the development time, to be able to iron out most, if not all bugs. I regard this as exploitation of the consumer, of the gravest sense. You knew this game wasn't ready to be shipped, but having a virtual monopoly over this corner of the gaming market, thought 'bugger it, we are the mighty SI! Who will dare stand against us?'. I wonder if you'd be this careless if the Championship Manager games were, you know, good.

Poor show - when's the patch coming?

unfortunately, no one knows. I too have this problem, and i guess hundreds of other people. It's frustrating to wait for a patch that will be released probably a few weeks later if we are lucky. I just stay and watch the shortcut on my desktop and i'm unable to play. that's frustrating. I saw that the problem was fixed, so i don't see why they don't release a mini patch that resolves this crash.

OK Steve, i've just tried to run the game again and played a friendly against Swansea and part way through a huge image of a Swansea shirt appeared and then the game stopped responding. I eventually got out of it using task manager, i'd guess that this is part of the same problem. Anyway this is a large chunk of the dxdiag file:

------------------

System Information

------------------

Time of this report: 11/24/2008, 17:08:38

Machine name: TED-8C5B0C52841

Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.080814-1236)

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

System Manufacturer: System manufacturer

System Model: System Product Name

BIOS: BIOS Date: 07/31/08 14:42:23 Ver: 08.00.10

Processor: Intel® Core2 Duo CPU E6750 @ 2.66GHz (2 CPUs)

Memory: 2048MB RAM

Page File: 438MB used, 3501MB available

Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS

DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)

DX Setup Parameters: Not found

DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.5512 32bit Unicode

------------

DxDiag Notes

------------

DirectX Files Tab: No problems found.

Display Tab 1: No problems found.

Sound Tab 1: The file ctaud2k.sys is not digitally signed, which means that it has not been tested by Microsoft's Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL). You may be able to get a WHQL logo'd driver from the hardware manufacturer.

Music Tab: No problems found.

Input Tab: No problems found.

Network Tab: No problems found.

--------------------

DirectX Debug Levels

--------------------

Direct3D: 0/4 (n/a)

DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)

DirectInput: 0/5 (n/a)

DirectMusic: 0/5 (n/a)

DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)

DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)

DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------

Display Devices

---------------

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 8500 GT

Manufacturer: NVIDIA

Chip type: GeForce 8500 GT

DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC

Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0421&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1

Display Memory: 512.0 MB

Current Mode: 1280 x 1024 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Monitor: Plug and Play Monitor

Monitor Max Res: 1600,1200

Driver Name: nv4_disp.dll

Driver Version: 6.14.0011.7519 (English)

DDI Version: 9 (or higher)

Driver Attributes: Final Retail

Driver Date/Size: 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 6108928 bytes

WHQL Logo'd: Yes

WHQL Date Stamp: n/a

VDD: n/a

Mini VDD: nv4_mini.sys

Mini VDD Date: 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 6557408 bytes

Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-4761-11CF-EF7E-0B2000C2CB35}

Vendor ID: 0x10DE

Device ID: 0x0421

SubSys ID: 0x00000000

Revision ID: 0x00A1

Revision ID: 0x00A1

Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_C ModeMPEG2_D ModeWMV9_B ModeWMV9_A

Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

Registry: OK

DDraw Status: Enabled

D3D Status: Enabled

AGP Status: Enabled

DDraw Test Result: Not run

D3D7 Test Result: Not run

D3D8 Test Result: Not run

D3D9 Test Result: Not run

-------------

Sound Devices

-------------

Description: SB Audigy 2 Audio [b400]

Default Sound Playback: Yes

Default Voice Playback: Yes

Hardware ID: PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_0004&SUBSYS_10021102&REV_04

Manufacturer ID: 1

Product ID: 100

Type: WDM

Driver Name: ctaud2k.sys

Driver Version: 6.00.0001.1361 (English)

WHQL Logo'd: No

Date and Size: 7/7/2008 09:31:10, 532376 bytes

Other Files:

Driver Provider: Creative

HW Accel Level: Full

Cap Flags: 0xF5F

Min/Max Sample Rate: 4000, 192000

Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 64, 62

Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 64, 62

HW Memory: 0

Voice Management: Yes

EAX 2.0 Listen/Src: Yes, Yes

I3DL2 Listen/Src: No, No

Sensaura ZoomFX: No

Sound Test Result: Not run

---------------------

Sound Capture Devices

---------------------

Description: SB Audigy 2 Audio [b400]

Default Sound Capture: Yes

Default Voice Capture: Yes

Driver Name: ctaud2k.sys

Driver Version: 6.00.0001.1361 (English)

Date and Size: 7/7/2008 09:31:10, 532376 bytes

Cap Flags: 0x41

Format Flags: 0xFFF

-----------

DirectMusic

-----------

DLS Path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\drivers\GM.DLS

DLS Version: 1.00.0016.0002

Acceleration: Enabled

Ports: SB Audigy 2 DirectMusic Synthesizer [b400], Hardware (Kernel Mode), Output, DLS, Internal, Default Port

SB Audigy 2 Audio [b400], Software (Kernel Mode), Output, DLS, Internal

Microsoft MIDI Mapper [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal

SB Audigy 2 Synth A [b400] [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal

SB Audigy 2 Synth B [b400] [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal

SB Audigy 2 MIDI IO [b400] [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, External

Microsoft GS Wavetable SW Synth [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal

SB Audigy 2 MIDI IO [b400] [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Input, No DLS, External

Microsoft Synthesizer, Software (Not Kernel Mode), Output, DLS, Internal

Test Result: Not run

-------------------

DirectInput Devices

-------------------

Device Name: Mouse

Attached: 1

Controller ID: n/a

Vendor/Product ID: n/a

FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard

Controller ID: n/a

Vendor/Product ID: n/a

FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Speed-Link SL-6535 USB Pad

Controller ID: 0x0

Vendor/Product ID: 0x0E8F, 0x0012

FF Driver: C:\Program Files\VID_0E8F&PID_0012\ToFine\USB PAD\GaJoyFF.dll

FF Driver Date: 8/22/2006 10:55:12

FF Driver Version:

FF Driver Size: 43008 bytes

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------

USB Devices

-----------

+ USB Root Hub

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x27CB

| Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub

| Service: usbhub

| Driver: usbhub.sys, 4/13/2008 18:45:37, 59520 bytes

| Driver: usbd.sys, 8/4/2004 12:00:00, 4736 bytes

----------------

Gameport Devices

----------------

+ Intel® 82801 PCI Bridge - 244E

| Location: PCI bus 0, device 30, function 0

| Matching Device ID: pci\ven_8086&dev_244e

| Service: pci

| Driver: pci.sys, 4/13/2008 18:36:44, 68224 bytes

|

+-+ Creative Game Port

| | Location: PCI bus 1, device 1, function 1

| | Matching Device ID: pci\ven_1102&dev_7003&subsys_00601102

| | Service: ctgame

| | Driver: ctgame.sys, 7/7/2008 09:32:10, 18840 bytes

------------

PS/2 Devices

------------

+ Standard 101/102-Key or Microsoft Natural PS/2 Keyboard

| Matching Device ID: *pnp0303

| Service: i8042prt

| Driver: i8042prt.sys, 4/13/2008 19:18:00, 52480 bytes

| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 4/13/2008 18:39:47, 24576 bytes

|

+ Terminal Server Keyboard Driver

| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd

| Upper Filters: kbdclass

| Service: TermDD

| Driver: termdd.sys, 4/14/2008 00:13:20, 40840 bytes

| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 4/13/2008 18:39:47, 24576 bytes

|

+ Microsoft PS/2 Port Mouse (IntelliPoint)

| Matching Device ID: *pnp0f03

| Upper Filters: Point32

| Service: i8042prt

| Driver: i8042prt.sys, 4/13/2008 19:18:00, 52480 bytes

| Driver: mouclass.sys, 4/13/2008 18:39:48, 23040 bytes

| Driver: point32.sys, 5/15/2003 23:41:16, 19072 bytes

| Driver: ipcoin2.dll, 5/15/2003 23:41:16, 94208 bytes

|

+ Terminal Server Mouse Driver

| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou

| Upper Filters: mouclass

| Service: TermDD

| Driver: termdd.sys, 4/14/2008 00:13:20, 40840 bytes

| Driver: mouclass.sys, 4/13/2008 18:39:48, 23040 bytes

----------------------------

DirectPlay Service Providers

----------------------------

DirectPlay8 Modem Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.5512)

DirectPlay8 Serial Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.5512)

DirectPlay8 IPX Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.5512)

DirectPlay8 TCP/IP Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.5512)

Internet TCP/IP Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpwsockx.dll (5.03.2600.5512)

IPX Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpwsockx.dll (5.03.2600.5512)

Modem Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpmodemx.dll (5.03.2600.5512)

Serial Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpmodemx.dll (5.03.2600.5512)

DirectPlay Voice Wizard Tests: Full Duplex: Not run, Half Duplex: Not run, Mic: Not run

DirectPlay Test Result: Not run

-------------------

DirectPlay Adapters

-------------------

DirectPlay8 Serial Service Provider: COM1

DirectPlay8 TCP/IP Service Provider: Local Area Connection - IPv4 -

-----------------------

DirectPlay Voice Codecs

-----------------------

Voxware VR12 1.4kbit/s

Voxware SC06 6.4kbit/s

Voxware SC03 3.2kbit/s

MS-PCM 64 kbit/s

MS-ADPCM 32.8 kbit/s

Microsoft GSM 6.10 13 kbit/s

TrueSpeech 8.6 kbit/s

-------------------------

DirectPlay Lobbyable Apps

-------------------------

------------------------

Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives

------------------------

Drive: C:

Free Space: 283.8 GB

Total Space: 305.2 GB

File System: NTFS

Model: WDC WD3200AAJS-00B4A0

Drive: E:

Free Space: 99.9 GB

Total Space: 117.2 GB

File System: NTFS

Model: Maxtor 6Y120L0

Drive: D:

Model: TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S202H

Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:40:46, 62976 bytes

--------------

System Devices

--------------

Name: Intel® 82801G (ICH7 Family) Ultra ATA Storage Controllers - 27DF

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27DF&SUBSYS_81791043&REV_01\3&11583659&0&F9

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 5.01.2600.0000 (English), 8/17/2001 12:51:52, 3328 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:40:29, 24960 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:40:30, 96512 bytes

Name: Intel® 82801G (ICH7 Family) SMBus Controller - 27DA

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27DA&SUBSYS_81791043&REV_01\3&11583659&0&FB

Driver: n/a

Name: Intel® 82801G (ICH7 Family) PCI Express Root Port - 27D2

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27D2&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_01\3&11583659&0&E1

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:36:44, 68224 bytes

Name: Intel® 82801G (ICH7 Family) PCI Express Root Port - 27D0

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27D0&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_01\3&11583659&0&E0

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:36:44, 68224 bytes

Name: Intel® 82801G (ICH7 Family) USB2 Enhanced Host Controller - 27CC

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27CC&SUBSYS_81791043&REV_01\3&11583659&0&EF

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:45:35, 30208 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:45:36, 143872 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\usbui.dll, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:12:08, 74240 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:45:37, 59520 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\hccoin.dll, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:11:54, 7168 bytes

Name: Intel® 82801G (ICH7 Family) USB Universal Host Controller - 27CB

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27CB&SUBSYS_81791043&REV_01\3&11583659&0&EB

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:45:35, 20608 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:45:36, 143872 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\usbui.dll, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:12:08, 74240 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:45:37, 59520 bytes

Name: Intel® 82801G (ICH7 Family) USB Universal Host Controller - 27CA

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27CA&SUBSYS_81791043&REV_01\3&11583659&0&EA

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:45:35, 20608 bytes

Name: Intel® 82801G (ICH7 Family) USB Universal Host Controller - 27C9

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27C9&SUBSYS_81791043&REV_01\3&11583659&0&E9

Name: Intel® 82801G (ICH7 Family) USB Universal Host Controller - 27C8

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27C8&SUBSYS_81791043&REV_01\3&11583659&0&E8

Name: Intel® 82801GB/GR/GH (ICH7 Family) Serial ATA Storage Controller - 27C0

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27C0&SUBSYS_26011043&REV_01\3&11583659&0&FA

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 5.01.2600.0000 (English), 8/17/2001 12:51:52, 3328 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:40:29, 24960 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:40:30, 96512 bytes

Name: Intel® 82801GB/GR (ICH7 Family) LPC Interface Controller - 27B8

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27B8&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_01\3&11583659&0&F8

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\isapnp.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:36:41, 37248 bytes

Name: Intel® 945G/GZ/GC/P/PL PCI Express Root Port - 2771

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2771&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_02\3&11583659&0&08

Name: Intel® 945G/GZ/GC/P/PL Processor to I/O Controller - 2770

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2770&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_02\3&11583659&0&00

Driver: n/a

Name: Intel® 82801 PCI Bridge - 244E

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_244E&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_E1\3&11583659&0&F0

Name: Atheros L2 Fast Ethernet 10/100 Base-T Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1969&DEV_2048&SUBSYS_82331043&REV_A0\4&38D2602C&0&00E1

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\l251x86.sys, 2.05.6000.0000 (English), 7/3/2007 10:33:26, 29696 bytes

Name: Creative Game Port

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_7003&SUBSYS_00601102&REV_04\4&CF81C54&0&09F0

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ctgame.sys, 5.12.0002.0100 (English), 7/7/2008 09:32:10, 18840 bytes

Name: OHCI Compliant IEEE 1394 Host Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_4001&SUBSYS_00101102&REV_04\4&CF81C54&0&0AF0

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ohci1394.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:46:18, 61696 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\1394bus.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:46:18, 53376 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nic1394.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:51:25, 61824 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:51:25, 60800 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\enum1394.sys, 5.01.2600.0000 (English), 8/17/2001 13:46:40, 6400 bytes

Name: Creative SB Audigy 2 (WDM)

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_0004&SUBSYS_10021102&REV_04\4&CF81C54&0&08F0

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ksuser.dll, 5.03.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:11:56, 4096 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ksproxy.ax, 5.03.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:12:42, 129536 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ks.sys, 5.03.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:16:36, 141056 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drmk.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:45:14, 60160 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\portcls.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:19:41, 146048 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\stream.sys, 5.03.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:45:15, 49408 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdmaud.drv, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:12:45, 23552 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ctac32k.sys, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 7/7/2008 09:29:58, 511000 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ctaud2k.sys, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 7/7/2008 09:31:10, 532376 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ctoss2k.sys, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 7/7/2008 09:33:16, 127512 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ctprxy2k.sys, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 7/7/2008 09:33:40, 14360 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ctsfm2k.sys, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 7/7/2008 09:34:08, 157208 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\emupia2k.sys, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 7/7/2008 09:35:46, 92696 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ha10kx2k.sys, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 7/7/2008 09:36:10, 797720 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\haP16v2k.sys, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 7/7/2008 09:36:36, 162840 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\haP17v2k.sys, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 7/7/2008 09:37:04, 189464 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\pfmodnt.sys, 3.00.0000.0012 (English), 7/7/2008 09:37:30, 15896 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\COMMONFX.sys, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 18:21:18, 99352 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\CTAUDFX.sys, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 18:21:26, 555032 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\CTSBLFX.sys, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 18:21:38, 566296 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\CTERFXFX.sys, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 18:21:44, 100888 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctdlang.dat, 6/27/2008 16:09:36, 51787 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctdnlstr.dat, 6/27/2008 16:09:36, 386852 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctstatic.dat, 6/27/2008 15:59:56, 313207 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctdaught.dat, 6/27/2008 15:59:56, 53932 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctzapxx.ini, 6/27/2008 17:05:06, 54 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\instwdm.ini, 6/27/2008 17:05:08, 49565 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\kill.ini, 10/2/2006 16:25:18, 307 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\CT1MGM.ROM, 2/25/2000 11:49:36, 1048576 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\CT2MGM.SF2, 9/22/1999 22:18:38, 2167684 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\default4.sfm, 1/3/2002 14:44:16, 59 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\default8.sfm, 1/3/2002 14:44:16, 59 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\default.sfm, 1/3/2002 14:44:16, 59 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\Temp\ctpxst32.exe, 1.01.0000.0059 (English), 3/13/2007 09:32:14, 89336 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\Temp\cttele32.dll, 1.00.0015.0000 (English), 4/29/2008 14:30:24, 102400 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\regplib.exe, 6/27/2008 16:03:54, 13312 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\a3d.dll, 80.00.0000.0003 (English), 6/27/2008 16:26:00, 10752 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ac3api.dll, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 16:25:32, 11776 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctosuser.dll, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 16:04:12, 69632 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctemupia.dll, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 16:08:54, 196096 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\piaproxy.dll, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 16:03:46, 64512 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctdproxy.dll, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 16:05:20, 49152 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctagent.dll, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 16:24:56, 8704 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctasio.dll, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 16:05:22, 46592 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ct_oal.dll, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 16:05:24, 176128 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\OALInst.exe, 2.00.0006.0000 (English), 4/23/2008 05:07:52, 805400 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctpxst32.exe, 1.01.0000.0059 (English), 3/13/2007 09:32:14, 89336 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\APOIM32.exe, 2.24.0000.0000 (English), 6/6/2008 10:59:16, 592413 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\AddCat.exe, 0.00.0000.0001 (English), 12/5/2006 13:52:40, 48400 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTAPO32.UDA, 4/17/2008 11:05:46, 8122 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\AppSetup.exe, 1.00.0000.0007 (English), 5/23/2008 15:18:28, 7495791 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctthxcal.dll, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 16:24:38, 32768 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\devreg.dll, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 15:59:12, 33792 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\eaxac3.dll, 1.01.0002.0000 (English), 7/11/2001 09:51:00, 77824 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\killapps.exe, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 6/27/2008 15:59:50, 10240 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctpres.dll, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 16:24:38, 9216 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\inres.dll, 1.00.0009.0000 (English), 6/27/2008 16:27:28, 11776 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctdcres.dll, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 16:24:22, 10240 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\enlocstr.exe, 6/27/2008 15:59:54, 5120 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\psconv.exe, 6/27/2008 16:25:02, 37888 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\readreg.exe, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 16:25:10, 38400 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctmmep.dll, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 16:24:46, 12800 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctmmactl.dll, 1.00.0001.0332 (English), 8/13/2007 19:45:02, 77824 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTpcmcia.dll, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 16:24:52, 56832 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTBurst.dll, 1.00.0000.0024 (English), 6/27/2008 16:27:54, 43520 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctscal.dll, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 16:24:36, 41472 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctspkhlp.dll, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 16:24:54, 45568 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctdc0000.dll, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 16:24:24, 227840 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctdc0001.dll, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 16:24:30, 330752 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctdcifce.dll, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 16:24:32, 131072 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\CtHelper.exe, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 16:24:58, 19456 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\sfman32.dll, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 16:04:12, 6144 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\sfms32.dll, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 16:04:08, 125952 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0070W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:26, 289409 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0073W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:28, 289409 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0090W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:28, 276738 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0091W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:34, 275169 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0092W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:30, 276738 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0095W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:36, 274587 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0161W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:30, 275427 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0162W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:28, 276738 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0191W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:30, 275169 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0192W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:28, 276738 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0230W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:32, 277159 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0231W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:32, 275816 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0232W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:32, 277159 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0238W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:34, 275517 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0240W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:36, 319070 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0242W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:38, 319730 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0243W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:40, 318800 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0244W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:38, 319730 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0245W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:40, 318254 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0246W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:42, 319730 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0249W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:42, 318341 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0280W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:42, 318254 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0320W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:44, 318254 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0350W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:46, 323640 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0352W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:46, 321529 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0355W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:50, 322194 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0358W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:48, 321552 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0359W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:50, 320622 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0360W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:48, 320076 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0380W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:50, 320076 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0400W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:54, 319757 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0530L.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:01:58, 232116 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0530W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:01:02, 321377 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0531L.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:02:56, 232116 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0531W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:02:00, 321377 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0600W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:54, 319757 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0610W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:56, 319757 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0669W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:56, 319757 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP4820W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:26, 267599 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctbas2w.dat, 6/27/2008 16:02:56, 149838 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctsbas2w.dat, 6/27/2008 16:00:36, 274587 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\SBAudigy.ico, 8/17/2001 11:42:28, 7406 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Audigy.bmp, 11/13/2001 08:48:20, 1912 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctcoinst.dll, 3.00.0002.0047 (English), 6/27/2008 16:27:24, 86016 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctdvinst.dll, 0.05.0000.0047 (English), 6/27/2008 16:27:26, 181248 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctsfinst.dll, 1.00.0000.0005 (English), 6/30/2005 14:24:14, 121856 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ctdvda2k.sys, 5.13.0001.0468 (English), 7/7/2008 09:31:44, 347080 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTAPO32.dll, 1.00.0000.0460 (English), 4/15/2008 17:26:06, 523776 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctppld.dll, 1.00.0000.0460 (English), 4/15/2008 17:26:28, 47104 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\CTDVAUDY.CDF, 1/3/2005 11:18:12, 4958588 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\CTDV10K2.CDF, 11/15/2001 14:25:52, 3735544 bytes

Name: NVIDIA GeForce 8500 GT

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0421&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\4&24AE49A5&0&0008

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys, 6.14.0011.7519 (English), 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 6557408 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nv4_disp.dll, 6.14.0011.7519 (English), 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 6108928 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe, 6.14.0011.7519 (English), 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 159812 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvapi.dll, 6.14.0011.7519 (English), 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 425984 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcuda.dll, 6.14.0011.7519 (English), 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 1241088 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvoglnt.dll, 6.14.0011.7519 (English), 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 8769536 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcpl.dll, 6.14.0011.7519 (English), 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 13529088 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmctray.dll, 6.14.0011.7519 (English), 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 86016 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvwddi.dll, 6.14.0011.7519 (English), 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 81920 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvnt4cpl.dll, 6.14.0010.11175 (English), 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 286720 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmccs.dll, 6.14.0011.7519 (English), 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 229376 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdisps.dll, 6.14.0011.7519 (English), 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 6582272 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdispsr.dll, 6.14.0011.7519 (English), 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 5783552 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvgames.dll, 6.14.0011.7519 (English), 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 3391488 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvgamesr.dll, 6.14.0011.7519 (English), 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 3424256 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmccss.dll, 6.14.0011.7519 (English), 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 188416 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmccssr.dll, 6.14.0011.7519 (English), 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 458752 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmobls.dll, 6.14.0011.7519 (English), 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 1257472 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmoblsr.dll, 6.14.0011.7519 (English), 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 2854912 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvvitvs.dll, 6.14.0011.7519 (English), 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 3776512 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvvitvsr.dll, 6.14.0011.7519 (English), 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 4136960 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvwss.dll, 6.14.0011.7519 (English), 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 2629632 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvwssr.dll, 6.14.0011.7519 (English), 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 2670592 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\help\nvcpl.hlp, 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 177897 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\help\nvwcplen.hlp, 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 55444 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcod.dll, 1.03.0000.0017 (English), 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 114688 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcodins.dll, 1.03.0000.0017 (English), 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 114688 bytes

I posted this over a week ago and Steve Cox replied a couple of times eventually asking me to post my dxdiag file which i did. Since then nothing. If you're reading this Steve can you let me know if you've had any luck?

Thanks

Hi,

I'm also experiencing the problem where you receive the error 'Football Manager is running dangerously low on memory. Please quit and free up some memory', then, 'Football Manager has run out of memory and will now quit'.

I've seen this problem posted a few times on here, but haven't seen a solution for it.

This occurs during the initial load up of the game prior to choosing to load the save game.

I've completely uninstalled the game several times, and tried loading via steam, and without steam, and then manually downloading the patch, but nothing has resolved the problem.

I was playing okay for a week before this problem started, so don't think it's a problem with my spec.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Is this occuring every time you try to play the game?

What I can reveal is that the game code is being optimised for the second patch, which will not only hopefully stop this sort of thing from happening but also noticeably improve overall performance and screen to screen fluidity.

I bought this game earlier against my better judgement. I am beginning to regret parting with thirty notes.

I've spent all afternoon wrestling with Steam, before giving up and registering with Uniloc (or whatever). Then I had to download a 0.5GB file from Microsoft because of a graphics problem. Then I had to download the patch, then I experienced this:

The game loads, but it's a black screen with a slightly lighter black in a square in the middle. The 'Kick Racism Out of Football' logo is faint, and the game eventually jams with a clock-like selection of lines in the bottom right hand corner with an L. I then have to shut the game using the task manager.

I am using an SiS graphics card, and have experienced no problems on previous versions. I am not remotely interested in using 3D, and would like to be provided with a solution to this problem. I am not using Steam at the present time, nor will I be in the future.

It would be greatly appreciated if this post wasn't ignored like others in the first few pages of the thread. And yes, my processor/RAM speeds are well above the minimum requirements.

EDIT: After further fruitless endeavour, I am now experiencing what feels like my umpteenth error. When opened, FM 'has experienced a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.' I have a fully patched game, I have downloaded the 0.5GB Microsoft file, as well as the 22MB one that was suggested earlier in the thread for this specific new problem. This is a nonsense.

I'm sorry that you've been having problems getting your game to run.

Unfortunately, in your case, it's probably easy to pinpoint what may be causing you all this trouble running the game..

I have an SiS Graphics Card and it won't work:

We've discovered a compatibility issue with these cards and are currently working to get a fix for this. Please be patient hopefully we will have a solution soon.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=74469

Once any developments arise concerning this, you will be immediately be informed via these forums. Until then (and I realise this is definitely NOT what you would like to read), but the only thing I can suggest for the time being is to be patient.

Hi,

I have tried to download the patch but I keep getting the digital signature error message.

I followed the instructions on the patch fix that you suggested on the FAQ page, but when I downloaded the patch again, it still came up with the same error.

Is there anything in particular that I may be doing wrong? Is there a process to follow when you refer to "4. Reboot and then try installing the driver."

If you could post a solution, it would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

Could you please try downloading it via torrent at http://torrent.sigames.com:7000/torrents/fm2009_910-pc.exe.torrent?226495BCD9AC9267D30E9FAB48A95F0734165615 as others who have experienced this problem got around it by using the above link.

You will need to download a Bittorrent client too via http://www.bittorrent.com, if you don't have one already.

I posted this over a week ago and Steve Cox replied a couple of times eventually asking me to post my dxdiag file which i did. Since then nothing. If you're reading this Steve can you let me know if you've had any luck?

Thanks

A couple of things..

1- Have you downloaded the Microsoft Direct X SDK? It can be found at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=5493F76A-6D37-478D-BA17-28B1CCA4865A&displaylang=en if you haven't done so already.

2- Your display drivers are slightly out of date. The latest set can be found at http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_178.24_whql.html.

Give the above a go, see if it makes any difference, and let us know either way.

Hi,

Been running the game for 2 seasons now, loving it. :)

I have always viewed the 'match commentary only' option (old CM die-hard ;)), but thought I would see what the whole 3D engine is all about.

However, I cant seem to get it to run at all; by that I mean the option to select the 3D Match Screen is greyed-out and cannot be clicked.

Is it cause my laptop cant handle it, or is there some option/check-box I have missed?

Thanks.

I have two questions...

a) I sometimes double click the Steam icon on my PC and nothing seems to happen.

b) During the game I get asked for my 'product key' and it says 'press Shift & Tab to close message' but when I press Shift & Tab together more often than not the game freezes and I have to switch off the computer to restart again.

Any suggestions on how to solve these problems? Thanks!

Hello the installation of FM 09 was fine but when i doubled clicked on the short cut to load the game a message keeps coming up which says

'fm.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.'

The error signature is AppName: fm.exe AppVer: 9.0.0.23544 ModName:fm.exe

ModVer: 9.0.0.23544 Offset: 00bfbf57

I would really appreciate any help. Thankyou

Hello, a couple of days ago FM 09 was working fine for me and I was in my second season etc. and then the second day I turn on my pc and double click on FM 09 shortcut and nothing happens! It doesn't launch or give me any error! It just doesn't launch! Do you have any solution to this problem?

P.S. I tried to launch the game through the original game file and nothing happened, plus I uninstalled then installed the game twice and I encountered the same problem.

Hi,

Been running the game for 2 seasons now, loving it. :)

I have always viewed the 'match commentary only' option (old CM die-hard ;)), but thought I would see what the whole 3D engine is all about.

However, I cant seem to get it to run at all; by that I mean the option to select the 3D Match Screen is greyed-out and cannot be clicked.

Is it cause my laptop cant handle it, or is there some option/check-box I have missed?

Thanks.

There is an option to enable 3D match cameras - however, I believe it is turned on by default. Anyhow, to double check, you'll need to go to Options -> Preferences -> Display & Sound -> 3D Settings. You can enable it from here, if it hasn't been done so already.

If enabling it doesn't make any difference, then it's most likely because your graphics card does not meet the minimimum requirement to view matches in 3D. If you would like this to be confirmed, then you'll need to let me know what your graphics card is.

Hello the installation of FM 09 was fine but when i doubled clicked on the short cut to load the game a message keeps coming up which says

'fm.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.'

The error signature is AppName: fm.exe AppVer: 9.0.0.23544 ModName:fm.exe

ModVer: 9.0.0.23544 Offset: 00bfbf57

I would really appreciate any help. Thankyou

Firstly, have you installed the v9.1.0 patch?

If not, you can find it at http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=60961

There is an option to enable 3D match cameras - however, I believe it is turned on by default. Anyhow, to double check, you'll need to go to Options -> Preferences -> Display & Sound -> 3D Settings. You can enable it from here, if it hasn't been done so already.

If enabling it doesn't make any difference, then it's most likely because your graphics card does not meet the minimimum requirement to view matches in 3D. If you would like this to be confirmed, then you'll need to let me know what your graphics card is.

Thanks my man.

At work atm, but will check tonight when I get home.

Probably GC cant handle it, I run a IBM T40, with a 32MB ATI MOBILITY RADEON 7500 (from memory).

I had to load all sorts of SKG stuff etc to get the game to run in the forst place.

Suppose wanting my piddly old GC to run the 3D match engine was a bridge too far?

If so, roll on the January sales!!!!!

Thanks my man.

At work atm, but will check tonight when I get home.

Probably GC cant handle it, I run a IBM T40, with a 32MB ATI MOBILITY RADEON 7500 (from memory).

I had to load all sorts of SKG stuff etc to get the game to run in the forst place.

Suppose wanting my piddly old GC to run the 3D match engine was a bridge too far?

If so, roll on the January sales!!!!!

If it's 32MB, then there will be no chance you'll get the 3D to work, I'm afraid.

I have two questions...

a) I sometimes double click the Steam icon on my PC and nothing seems to happen.

b) During the game I get asked for my 'product key' and it says 'press Shift & Tab to close message' but when I press Shift & Tab together more often than not the game freezes and I have to switch off the computer to restart again.

Any suggestions on how to solve these problems? Thanks!

a) Try to run the game directly without Steam by going to:

C:\Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\Common\Football Manager 2009\

b) What happens if you put in your product key?

Have you tried un-installing/re-installing?

Do you get this every time you're playing the game? If yes, at any specific point or is it random?

Thanks for the suggestion on my first question Bardi, will give it a go.

As for my second question, it doesn't seem to give me the option to put in my product key (or maybe I dunno where I have to put in my product key?), the message comes up almost every time I play the game in the bottom right of the screen.

Thanks for the suggestion on my first question Bardi, will give it a go.

As for my second question, it doesn't seem to give me the option to put in my product key (or maybe I dunno where I have to put in my product key?), the message comes up almost every time I play the game in the bottom right of the screen.

In Steam..

1- Click the "Settings" icon

2- Click the "In-game" tab and untick the "Enable steam community" option

This should fix the problem you've been having :)

Also mate, my head has got a mental block at the mo... what does C: mean?

That would be the name of your hard disk where FM 09 is installed (or substituted for it if it's not called 'C').

Copy and paste the full path I gave into the address bar of any window.

Hi, I own a Mac OS X 10.5.5. I installed FM 2009, tried to run it, the game did not even start and closed immediately. It said: "The application Football Manager 2009 v 9.0.0 f 23552 Quit unexpectedly." So, I searched the forums and found the patch 9.1.1. I installed it succesfully, however, now when I try to open the game it says: "The application Football Manager 2009 v 9.1.1 f 26950 Quit unexpectedly." What should I do? I'll be extremely happy if you can help me.

That's when I can get into Steam mate! Thanks for the info!

If you're still having problems running Steam, I would recommend a complete un-install/re-install.

Bardi

help me please

I bought a boxed version of the game and activated it through steam I then created a shortcut to my desktop I used this to start up FM until yesterday when I found the official shortcut with a logo somewhere in my computer. Now if I try to load up the official shortcut thing it tells me “This application has failed to start because saAuditMD.dll was not found” If I load up the other non official shortcut I created from steam it tells me “This game is not available”

I have installed the thing for the saAudit thing to the folder told but it makes no difference.

What should I do?