Sports Interactive Community

Does anyone use the light skin, I find it's good but some colours don't go like the attributes in green can get a little annoying, how come they switched to dark as default 

Dark skin the light skin is just to light, after a while it does hurt your eyes. 

Usually dark, but it depends...

A few FMs back, I played with the light one, until they shifted to that awful white-greenish scheme

I usually play with normal and dark skin. Haven't really touched the light skin but I have seen photos of it and tried it in the previous title and it just wouldn't work for me.

I use light(er) colors/skins during the day, but switch to dark/purple at night. 

I usually prefer to read text black on greyish or yellowish white. Not straight white, but somewhat dimmed is comfortable to me. Alas, with the very few light skins around, I'm kinda forced to use a darker skin as of FM19. Ironically, I haven't played the game that little since FM16; a version which, to make it quick, I don't hold in my heart to say the least...

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, AlexcH said:

name on the skin?

Sorry, should have linked to it.

I use the low res version, as my laptop's highest resolution is 1366x768.

Edited by kevhamster

Dark skin is my favorite. By far.

I usually go for the darker skin.  But I really dislike the purple in this year's version.  I think it's awful to be honest.  So i'm sticking with the lighter skin till next years game comes out.

I'm usually a 'light skin' man, but I had so many issues with FM19's light skin during the beta (a lot of the text in certain areas was genuinely unreadable) that I switched to dark. I've not gone back since.