Sports Interactive Community

Hi I want to install some logo and face packs but the site asks me to log in via steam. Is this site safe?

Its a shame that there doesn't seem to be any packs via steam which would make it so much easier for me (computer illiterate).

Thanks in advance

It's totally safe to my knowledge, logging in via steam isn't mandatory, I believe it's just an optional way to log in instead of just creating an account. Like how some sites allow you to log in via facebook instead of creating an account the regular way.

It will only let me log in if I use steam that's why it just raised a red flag in mind. Thanks for the answer.

It's the ultimate site for modding your game with faces, logos and kits. Used it for years. It's completely safe. Not sure why you have to log in via steam though. I never have. 

They have latest updated database which is very nice.

9 hours ago, ningboh said:

It will only let me log in if I use steam that's why it just raised a red flag in mind. Thanks for the answer.

If you're using the Login link then that's for accounts that already exist, have you tried the Register link instead?

13 hours ago, autohoratio said:

If you're using the Login link then that's for accounts that already exist, have you tried the Register link instead?

Yes. I think the problem is that I am currently living in China.  It seems to suggest the site thinks I am a bot. Everyone seems to say its ok so maybe I will log in with steam as it requests.

Posted (edited)

I’ve been using their content for years. 100% recommend it. If you plan to download their logo or faces mega packs then I’d suggest paying the £10 for annual premium as it makes the downloads much much faster and you can download them all in one file rather than in parts.

Edited by Kanwulf

As many others have said, superb site for FM content and 100% safe.

Posted (edited)
Em 30/05/2019 em 07:16, ningboh disse:

I've been using the site for many years and like everyone else said, it's completely safe. But, it never forced me to register or login via Steam. I registered the "normal" way (email, password...).

Edited by 99

Sorry little late seeing this, the reason for the Steam sign in is most probably because we receive most of our spam from China and a good way to cut it down was to only allow people from there to sign up through Steam.