Recommended Young Players for EFL Championship

Coleman

I'm looking to start a Championship save with OPR and wonder if there are any players with Premier League potential who would be willing to sign with the club. Championship managers: please post your top 5 recommendations for the first season.

Ryan gravenverch should be able get him on loan or possibly  a transfer ... fantastic player... (ajax)

I've got impeccably cheap as understudy to Paul pogba and hes done really well.

There are other players I've had a lot of success with under wolves

Dan James (swansea)

Angel Gomes (man utd)

Kacey palmer (was chelsea)

Rico Henry (Bristol?)

Yan valley 

Hope this helps abit perhaps...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 08/07/2019 at 11:42, Jackson Mourinho said:

Kyle Magennis from St.Mirren is a cracking buy

I find signing those young Scottish players (Allan Campbell, Lewis Ferguson) really difficult as they've only just signed new contracts as the game starts, then they'll sign another a few months later, by which time their value has rocketed. Maybe it depends how high profile your club is (I was Brentford!)

Pelayo Morilla from Sporting Gijon. I managed to get him for less than 200k... Only 16.

I loaned Jorge from AS Monaco (although not so young, think he was 22/23). He wouldn't sign permanently for me though even though we got promoted.

I also loaned James Garner from Man U. Don't think you'll be able to buy as he's wonderkid potential.

And I loaned Bruno Varela from Benfica (again not so young, think he was 24) with an option to buy at 650k. He's been brilliant for me and still good in Prem.

Finally I loaned Benoit Badiashile also from AS Monaco.

Someone mentioned Jan Valery above. RB from Southampton. I had him on loan also but he didn't work out very well. Maybe I didn't play the right role or system, but I think it was his work rate or some other 'soft' attribute that was unusually low. And I was playing him as FB(A) so really wanted him to bomb up and down and he didn't, so he's obviously a bit lazy..... :)

Sorry - mostly loans, but the top 5 were very good for me as Blackburn in championship.

Archived