Sports Interactive Community
Bothan Spy

[SUGGESTION] Bring back the option to automatically transfer list a player when you offer him out to clubs!

Posted (edited)

Why on Earth did you get rid of the check box to automatically place the player on the transfer list when you offer him out??

Since its gone, I offer out players and then they automatically get fed up and demand to speak to me. Simply because I have forgotten that offering out a player doesn't automatically let me transfer list him!

I also get the inbox comment that says suggests I should transfer list them to generate more interest!

Bring back the box/prompt that comes up reminding and asking you if you want to transfer list them before offering them out to clubs! Please. 

Edited by Bothan Spy

1 hour ago, Bothan Spy said:

Why on Earth did you get rid of the check box to automatically place the player on the transfer list when you offer him out??

Since its gone, I offer out players and then they automatically get fed up and demand to speak to me. Simply because I have forgotten that offering out a player doesn't automatically let me transfer list him!

I also get the inbox comment that says suggests I should transfer list them to generate more interest!

Bring back the box/prompt that comes up reminding and asking you if you want to transfer list them before offering them out to clubs! Please. 

They havent removed the checkbox, its where its always been, under your personal assistant tab in staff responsibilities...