FM2009: Leeds United No -15 points Holding Us Back This Year

kel-9

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you download the tactics following wwfan tactic guide (on this forum), the standard tactics following in the zip file, and use the standard tactic you want to use (4-4-2, 4-3-3) and make small adjustments so it suits your team style, and players. I also recommend to read the entire guide. then you will learn much about the tactic part! (very important in Fm09)

bang on I'm out of jpt after losing on pens to carlisle - absolutely battered them but couldn't score till the last minute to take it to pens, 1- 1 oh and a player by the name of cleveland taylor scored a header from about 15 yards out - check his heading stats, providing he isn't on random stats.

dominationmo3.th.pngthpix.gif

after about an hour tweaking to that guide here is my first game since doing it. I't was only Bradford I know but the restriction of chances and the fact that all of my first 3 chances, all from murphy hit the bar so could've been 6-0, was very pleasing to see as well as the posession

dominationmo3.png[/img]

w640.png[/img]

I'm quite new to posting screen shots so I'm seeing if this 2nd one will give you a BIG version

May or may not have been touched upon already (a lot of posts here, didn't read all of them).

Wait until end of july and then ask board for more transfer money - they gave me £4.5 million when i asked - prolly off the back of good season ticket sales (leeds sell about 12000 even when in league 1).

Also, 08 legend Torren is available for about 100k...not sure if he'll sign for leeds though, but definitely worth every penny - great stats !

May or may not have been touched upon already (a lot of posts here, didn't read all of them).

Wait until end of july and then ask board for more transfer money - they gave me £4.5 million when i asked - prolly off the back of good season ticket sales (leeds sell about 12000 even when in league 1).

Also, 08 legend Torren is available for about 100k...not sure if he'll sign for leeds though, but definitely worth every penny - great stats !

I've not had any joy, in the 3 transfer windows so far, of getting any extra cash from the Board - well done!

He's a -9 PA player in FM 09. At that price buy him.

Yeh i signed him, its 100k up front and then 450k over 24months which i think is a bargain. Is it june 19th where the new season begins, ie in the championship and get a new budget etc?? How you getting on in the championship anyway Nicko? Found anymore great buys?

nevermind that last post, how do you specify your Defensive minded centre mid to man mark someone?

im not quite sure of that, but what I do is before every game start, I place hard tackles on my opponents forwards, and weakest foot, weakest foot on the wingers(if they have any) and hard tackles and always pressure on the sentral mid, if they have a def mid, i use always pressure, and sometimes hard tac. seems to work for me

Yeh i signed him, its 100k up front and then 450k over 24months which i think is a bargain. Is it june 19th where the new season begins, ie in the championship and get a new budget etc?? How you getting on in the championship anyway Nicko? Found anymore great buys?

I think that the season starts about 23-24 June, you'll get about £4M for your transfer budget.

I'm joint top with Fulham and playing some really good football after 11 games. My best purchase has been Lewandowski. 14 goals in 11 appearances and a 7.55 average rating. Absolutely the business, buy him mate.

No more bargains to report. I have snapped up Gonzalo Barreto for £675K as he is another -9 PA player and he comes on 28th June 2010. I'm also snapping up all the regens now, some of them are absolutely amazing; I've got scouts everywhere! I'm saving up my cash, and plan to sell off some players during January 2010, to try and raise the cash for Thiago Helena. Have a look at him mate.

You're not going to believe this, unbelievable coincidence; honest I'm not making it up! 24th October 2009 and Internacional release Raphael Forster on a free. I've just offered him a contract, hopefully he'll accept before the big boys are alerted to him. Fingers crossed.

You're not going to believe this, unbelievable coincidence; honest I'm not making it up! 24th October 2009 and Internacional release Raphael Forster on a free. I've just offered him a contract, hopefully he'll accept before the big boys are alerted to him. Fingers crossed.

He's signed on a free!

You lucky git! lol Well im signing Josh Lambo on a free in december so hope he becomes good, he still a high PA on 09? Cant wait till the new season to see what new players become available!!

Lambo is a -9 PA too. Looks well tasty.

Lewandoski is the boy though, 20 goals already.

iv got Ross Wilkinson partnering Rui marques in centre of defence, and i must say he has performed better than lubo and huntington. im currently top atfer 28 games.

My Team is:

Ankergren

Richardson Wilkinson Rui Parker

Douglas

Prutton(/Robinson) Snodgrass

Delph Howson

Beckford

4-1-2-2-1

i have bought 1 player in paul gerrard in goal

and sold lucas, westlake, sweeney, johnson and cartman

and perhaps the biggest shock for everyone Enoch has scored 10 goals in 12(9) games, he odviously aint my top goal scorer.

Need help guys! Positions that I need to find for pretty cheap:

GK, DR, and possibly DL. Then i need a back up for DR. Any help??

Im in the chapionship now and have about 2mil for these positions. Thanks!

Can't really help too much. I'm playing Fraga in goal and Daniel Opare at FBR in order to devlop their -9 PA.

At FBL? Insua at Liverpool on loan. Class.

Can't really help too much. I'm playing Fraga in goal and Daniel Opare at FBR in order to devlop their -9 PA.

At FBL? Insua at Liverpool on loan. Class.

I had Insua on loan last year and should be getting him this year! Signed Glauber permanantly for free! He is solid! Signed that Lewandowski for 1.6mil, hope he is worth it! Opare looks rapid! Gonna bid for him! Need a proper DR tho! I have no idea about a quality cheap GK tho. Ankergren i dont think is good enough for championship!?

Archived