Sports Interactive Community

So, i've had some success with the norwegian 3.divison team Nardo. I'm in year 2025 and been winning the league for 3 seasons in a row. My team is strong and several players are getting linked to bigger teams. In the last few seasons i've been picking up young foreigners to be ready if some of my first team players get sold, but i'm experiencing problems getting them enough first team football. My second team is only playing friendlies since their not in any "league play" and often i forget to set up new matches for them every month.

Is there some sort of way to get my second team to play in the lower leagues like the top flight teams (Rosenborg, Molde ect.) second teams does?

Any feedback is appreciated, thanks!

hace 10 horas, OleBror dijo:

So, i've had some success with the norwegian 3.divison team Nardo. I'm in year 2025 and been winning the league for 3 seasons in a row. My team is strong and several players are getting linked to bigger teams. In the last few seasons i've been picking up young foreigners to be ready if some of my first team players get sold, but i'm experiencing problems getting them enough first team football. My second team is only playing friendlies since their not in any "league play" and often i forget to set up new matches for them every month.

Is there some sort of way to get my second team to play in the lower leagues like the top flight teams (Rosenborg, Molde ect.) second teams does?

Any feedback is appreciated, thanks!

If your second team is playing in the league below the lowest playable league it can promote and be playable, if not, the only way to get the team up is by pre game editor which would require a new save to take effect

On one of the staff responsibilities pages you can get your assistant manager to automatically arrange friendlies every week for your youth teams.