Sports Interactive Community

Hi! So I hadn't realised that I had my football manager data on my SSD drive and not the larger drive. So while I was playing the SSD essentially ran out of space and FM crashed. When I moved everything around it worked but I think FM started deleting non essential data to make it work as long as possible. 

Not holding on to any of the lost data (I saved way beyond the point of data like past managers, league history had already been deleted) but I'm really deep into the save and it's quite annoying that none of the data saves now. I thought now that I have cleared space (500gb lol) it would resume from that point but that's not the case. 

Anyone know what's going on and if there's any way to resume the save keeping histories. Like nothing appears when I look at past league positions. If a manager leaves or is sacked, you can't their record or their being there in the club's manager history page (although it'll still show they managed that team if you go on the manager's page)

Cheers!

Do you have any backup saves from earlier to test from? Also it is worth starting a new save and holiday through it to see if this happens other other saves too.