Sports Interactive Community

Dunno if I should post this here as it may be unrelated but I need to post it somewhere.

FM19 has now turned my PC off 10 times now in 2 weeks and I know it as I don't have this issue with the other games I play on my PC. This is now the last straw for me playing FM19 now gone as I just can not have any form with this game as this is but one of MANY issues I have regarding this game.

Hi, I am sorry to hear this. Would you be able to expand on your description of "FM19 has now turned my PC off", please? i.e. what were you doing in the game when this happened? Were you in a match? Launching the game? Advancing dates? Are you using custom graphics/logos/faces/kits/database?  Can you reproduce this 100% or is it random?

Do you receive any crash dump file? If so can you upload it on here, please? The crash dump file can be located at the following default location: C:\Users\[Your Windows Username]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\crash dumps 

Also can you attach your Dxdiag, please? 

Let us know how you get on, please. Thank you

The game turns my computer at completely at random, at first I thought it only happened in the morning so I stopped playing in the morning and now that isn't the case anymore as it will turn my PC either in a game, booting up and all the above. I have been using custom graphics since the start of FM19 and therefore I do no believe these to be the problem.

Hi can you try and uninstall and reinstall your graphics card and make sure you are using the latest version. The current version you are on is from 2015.