[FM19][SKIN] Livid'19

(sic)

Well, it's finally here.
This is a project I've been working on for the past few weeks, I didn't intend to release it at first but after actually working on it for so long and all the positive feedback, I've decided to share it with everyone.
Some things still may or may not change, depending on how much free time and inspiration I have to work on it.

Features/Highlights:
-Redesigned Club Overview Panel

-Redesigned Player Overview Panel

-Simple, dark and modern design, using different shades of gray and blue colors

-Instant Result Button

-Match Screen Mods (all credits go to michaeltmurrayuk)

-DF11 Facepack support (other facepacks should work as well)

Updates:

-Update 1: Added CA/PA number values on player profile page as a separate file for everyone who wants to cheat use it. (You will find it in extras folder inside Livid19 Skin folder, paste the file inside Livid19 Skin/panels/player) -In-game editor is required for this to work.

-Update 2: Added Attribute Boxes as an option for those who want it. It's also inside extras folder, copy it and paste it inside Livid19 Skin/panels/player folder. Default folder is also included so you can revert it back, again just copy-paste file inside same folder (Livid19 Skin/panels/player).

-Update 3: Fixed some coloring issues.

I can't guarantee the skin will work 100% properly on different resolution and zoom settings. I designed it mainly for 1920x1080p on 100% Zoom.

Feel free to report any issues you come across, I'll do my best to fix them. Any feedback is appreciated.

215595278_Homeskin.thumb.png.4b9ff87a2f6351c746f2a540f42afeac.png349754767_Tacticsoverviewskin.thumb.png.73f36d91fda1b623a61e4f720487848c.png1802357644_Playerprofileskin.thumb.png.74d1d201b2f35d924c1a6b494155ef97.png1857447046_Clubprofileskin.thumb.png.399d9da495d20a09dbca93d0149e26ae.png

Download:

Link

FM Scout

How to install?

1. Download the .zip archive and extract its contents. Use a tool such as 7-zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for MacOSX to extract the folders.
  2. Move the extracted folder "Livid19 Skin" to:
    \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\skins
    Create folder "skins" if it doesn't exist already.
  3. Start the game and go to Preferences screen, and then to the Interface tab.
    You should see "Livid19 Skin" as option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
    Use the Clear Cache button, then hit the Confirm button.

Credits:

-Michaeltmurrayuk

-DF11 skin

Thanks to Wozzie, EVO Skin and TCS'19 for inspiration.

Thanks everyone. Download link is updated.

Updates:

-Update 1: Added CA/PA number values on player profile page as a separate file for everyone who wants to cheat use it. (You will find it in extras folder inside Livid19 Skin folder, paste the file inside Livid19 Skin/panels/player) - In-game editor is required for this to work.
-Update 2: Added Attribute Boxes as an option for those who want it. It's also inside extras folder, copy it and paste it inside Livid19 Skin/panels/player folder. Default folder is also included so you can revert it back, again just copy-paste file inside same folder (Livid19 Skin/panels/player).

Screenshot_1.thumb.jpg.5d34c6227b5ee604f3a3ad43013fb54a.jpg

1 hour ago, UniK said:

The continue button is highlighted in black. How to make a selection like the other buttons in this menu (blue frame)?

2019-05-24 10_53_52-Football Manager 2019.png

2019-05-24 10_54_25-Football Manager 2019.png

That's just the way it is designed. You can change the button file and image in graphics/chrome/buttons/continue

• 4 weeks later...
On 19/06/2019 at 15:21, MrGizMo said:

Looks clean! 

Maybe add a option for citypic on the club overview panel? 

On 22/06/2019 at 19:01, SpiderJu said:

great Skin !

any further Updates planing?

Thank you!

I don't know where I would put citypic, maybe as a selector where the stadium pic is? But that's not something I plan on doing, at least for this year's version.

Honestly, I was kinda busy this month, next month will be the same so there probably wont be any updates. Besides that I don't see any major changes coming besides a couple of fixes.

hi.

in your skin i can not include my coach Picture, for beginning a Career.

now i see ingame this Fake Picture - terrible

Can you fix that ???

+

the Option, background no citypic, because i can not read the Text with this citypic in Background

thank you !

Archived