Sports Interactive Community

Hi,

So I just woke up and decided to play a bit of FM19, like I did yesterday and previous days. And I can't! The game won't start at all. I already trying to clean the cache & run public beta.

This issue happened to me as it happened to many people like 2 months ago when there was an update. I've been spending as much time trying to play as playing. This is not acceptable. So now what do I do? it just won't start. Any help?

I didn't change anything on my macbook pro. I never had this issue before with other versions of FM, only with FM19.

Thank you.

fm19 crash log.rtf

To confirm, the game crashes when you launch the game, did the crash happened before or after the black Loading screen appeared?

Also can you try to verified the game files from Steam, please? - 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Jimmy Wong said:

To confirm, the game crashes when you launch the game, did the crash happened before or after the black Loading screen appeared?

Also can you try to verified the game files from Steam, please? - 

already verified the game several times and also cleaned preferences and cache. the game crashes after showing the black loading screen where it says Football Manager 2019. When the winter update was released I had this problem. And it got fixed by magic. I though it was a problem with the skin but now i'm not using any. I just played the game yesterday night and everything was running good!

Edited by drumgoreckibass

so I decided to uninstall everything including steam and game won't start at all.

meanwhile I deleted everything that is on Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2019 and the game started to work. However when I chanced some preferences and asked the game to reload the original skin instead of using cache it won't start again.

Previously I thought it was all about my skin but no. Because now I'm not using any but the original.

Any other ideas?

Can you check if you have anything in your graphics or skins folders under the Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2019?

Also did you delete your caches and preferences via the file explorer? If not, please see the FAQ below-