Getting scout reports & analysts reports

Can someone please explain to me why I have to request a separate analysts report when I request a scout report? Surely they go hand in hand? 

What is the difference between a scout report and an analysis report? Surely just different words meaning the same thing?? Why do I have to request both separately?

Surely a a decent scout can provide both. What's the point in employing a scout if he can't provide an analysis report for a player?

If I employ a scout for over a grand a week and he isn't able to supply me with a decent analysis report then that is money wasted!

The scouts scout the players ability and the analyst provides a report on the data - analysts generally wouldn't leave the office, they are the 'geeks (I always imagine them like 'The IT Crowd' guys) who crunch numbers, nothing else. 

They are very different roles.

On 20/05/2019 at 21:05, Snorks said:

The scouts scout the players ability and the analyst provides a report on the data - analysts generally wouldn't leave the office, they are the 'geeks (I always imagine them like 'The IT Crowd' guys) who crunch numbers, nothing else. 

They are very different roles.

I'm going to defend my fellow geeks here, they do get our the office! But they really are very, very different roles in football, but they blend together well overall 

9 hours ago, themadsheep2001 said:

I'm going to defend my fellow geeks here, they do get our the office! But they really are very, very different roles in football, but they blend together well overall 

I didn't mean any offence by it my unhinged ovine friend :-)

The two roles are very different but compliment each other well. 

Archived