loan question

so in that way there's a huge bug in fm19. For instance I loan Mbabu and they ask a ridiculous amount as for monthly fee ( something like 2.8M used, 5.75M unused) I put an option buying fee of 1.1m.

and I always buy him. I'm doing a new save and now it shoes on my finances and transfer that he cost 33.6M (2.8M x 12). In my previous save, it showed 2.8M which is what it should should up. the issue here is that the AI shouldn't accept that deal then.

I can do this procedure with plenty of players and buy them for very small amounts of money.

For the record, the optional fee will (afaik) only start at the end of the loan. So you'll loan him for a season, them take him over. So in that case, yes, you'll still have to pay the monthly loan fee for the duration of the loan.

1 hour ago, Mrlee.1986 said:

The point @KlaaZ was making was, is he your player now permanently, or is he still classed as on loan but signing permanently at the end of the initial one year loan period? (As in a future transfer)  

thank you for your reply! the player is permanently mine.

3 hours ago, drumgoreckibass said:

5 hours ago, Mrlee.1986 said:

The point @KlaaZ was making was, is he your player now permanently, or is he still classed as on loan but signing permanently at the end of the initial one year loan period? (As in a future transfer)  

3 hours ago, drumgoreckibass said:

As @Mrlee.1986 already said, he will be but as this is a future fee, you'll still pay for the loan as well. At least, that would be my reasoning.

9 hours ago, KlaaZ said:

As @Mrlee.1986 already said, he will be but as this is a future fee, you'll still pay for the loan as well. At least, that would be my reasoning.

I understand what you are saying but it isn't working the way you are saying.

I buy him on the same transfer window and not as a future transfer.

I have been doing this many times. And it a bit annoying that I have to control myself not to buy players for the money the club asks me if it's a regular transfer and not a loan. Because I can get them immediately for way less. I have the game updated. And since I bought fm19 I have this problem. 

1 hour ago, drumgoreckibass said:

I understand what you are saying but it isn't working the way you are saying.

I buy him on the same transfer window and not as a future transfer.

I have been doing this many times. And it a bit annoying that I have to control myself not to buy players for the money the club asks me if it's a regular transfer and not a loan. Because I can get them immediately for way less. I have the game updated. And since I bought fm19 I have this problem. 

But as you said, in your new save you pay 2.8M x 12 plus your optional future fee, which means it is now working as I described it and how it should. 

The monthly fee has to be calculated also on a monthly basis (which you can check in contract info) because of the percentage of game time (many loans have different percentages if the player plays or not, I for once do that with my youngsters) so if you buy the player immediately after loaning him, you won't pay anymore fees.

16 minutes ago, 99 said:

The monthly fee has to be calculated also on a monthly basis (which you can check in contract info) because of the percentage of game time (many loans have different percentages if the player plays or not, I for once do that with my youngsters) so if you buy the player immediately after loaning him, you won't pay anymore fees.

exactly. I will try to do it again on the next transfer windows to check how it goes with this new game and will let you know. But it is exactly what you described. And the problem was that I was buying the players immediately for really small fees which doesn't make any sense. I don't like cheating but this was just a workaround I found alone - like a new tool. 

23 hours ago, drumgoreckibass said:

exactly. I will try to do it again on the next transfer windows to check how it goes with this new game and will let you know. But it is exactly what you described. And the problem was that I was buying the players immediately for really small fees which doesn't make any sense. I don't like cheating but this was just a workaround I found alone - like a new tool. 

Sounds like a bug/cheat/exploit that has been fixed.

The way you were doing it really doesn't sound like a 'proper' way of doing business. The Monthly Fee, whether playing or otherwise, would/should need to be paid regardless. This fee would be due up until the day the player transfers - not the day you agree the deal - which would/should usually be the end of the loan agreement.

The 'Optional Future Fee' clause shouldn't work the way you have been using it - just because you 'found it yourself' doesn't make it a 'tool' it's still an exploit.

On 18/05/2019 at 02:14, drumgoreckibass said:

i'm sorry to say but it doesn't. I got it on loan and bought him in a matter of 2 days. that's why i'm here asking you guys.

Off topic, but my obsession with orderly player history pages would not let me sleep. 

Archived