[FM19] Nothing Toulouse - Back To The Glory Days [FINISHED]

Carambau

I've just read the whole thing, what a great run you've been on, the first season was special!  And this season looks more like you could finish higher than the one before.

How good are PSG though?  How can anyone stop them? 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, dap1987 said:

I've just read the whole thing, what a great run you've been on, the first season was special!  And this season looks more like you could finish higher than the one before.

How good are PSG though?  How can anyone stop them? 

Thank you very much! Yes, the first one was very special :)

PSG are out of this world and they just keep improving their team... Right now they have Neymar (still!), Dybala, Jadon Sancho, Milinkovic-Savic, Marquinhos, Verratti (still), Kimpembe, Eder Militao, Ndidi, Alex Grimaldo, Kurt Zouma, Doucoure, Rulli in goal... gonna be very hard to top them.

Toulouse_FC.png

Season 2020/2021

Second Half Of The Season

Winter Transfers

y8fMRN0.png

Portuguese right winger Cabral comes from OL, for 3M.

Screenshot---19.05.2019--14_33_24.png

3iKZvJz.png

Well this was better. We had a pretty nice second half of the season and make up for our bad displays before, losing only 2 games. Reynoso once more bossed the midfield as a roaming playmaker and Cabral turned out to be a great winger and provided many important assist, while Gradel is showing his age. He is 33 now after all. Antony still does not shine (scoring only 6 goals the whole season, most of which came in the cup against lower league opposition) and will have to deliver next season. If he doesn´t I guess he will be loaded off, maybe to Stoke... In the end, it was our defence that helped us to get the results.

EWTLq2X.png

So 4th place again. Europa League here we come. PSG did not lose one game the whole season.

Screenshot---19.05.2019--14_33_42.png

HK2MbsR.png

A fantastic cup run here and so we made it to the final. There, PSG awaited us...

ekZ9Emg.png

...and it couldn´t have gotten more difficult in the final. As expected, we lost.

0SV3gMf.png

6g16qxL.png

We had a decent Europa League campaign as well, beating Lazio and Hertha Berlin on our way, but admittedly Monaco were far better than us in that quarter final clash and deservedly out we went.

Youth Intake

nQuivTY.png

At least FOUR great prospects this year! What an intake!

Season Stats & Awards

29CH4Np.png

Reynoso is the successor of Gradel, that is obvious. And what a new signing is Cabral!

sNSqwKm.png

The season stats for our team.

Club News

mmicl5y.png

A new contract for Joe Baxter, until 2024.

Edited by Carambau

Toulouse_FC.png

Pre-Season 2021/2022

In & Out

yb6TwNH.png

Bostock leaves for Turkey. He was unhappy because he didn´t get enough playing time so we let him go.  Goicoechea leaves on a free but he was only a backup anyway. The other 3 are loaned out to gather experience.

w9M6ZtS.png

Cissé, Paton, Porozo and Ramirez will play in the reserve team to gather experience. They are not ready yet.

New Signings

6rDa8MC.png

We pay 500K for Mashaba, a young South African talent for our defence.

JCMmI66.png

South African keeper Pieterse brings experience and will be only a backup.

Bx0DOg2.png

After years of being out on loan, talent Guiagon returns and should finally be ready for first team action.

Players Promoted From The Youth Team

-None-

Loan Players Returning

-None-

Edited by Carambau

Toulouse_FC.png

Pre-Season 2021/2022

First Team Squad

Goalkeepers

RjXt6rP.png

Reynet is still number one.  Gorgelin and Pieterse battle for the number two.

Defenders

Q8NzSb1.png

Mashaba has lots of potential and we certainly hope he can live up to it. There are no changes otherwise and the usual suspects will feature.

Midfielders

MzbPRz4.png

Guiagon is the surprise package. He did well while being out on loan and now it is the time to show it for Toulouse. Problem is, we do not really have the position that he plays in most comfortably so he will have to adapt a lot. Gradel is on the decline. Maybe one more season for him. Richter has developed very well and will get more playing time than last season for sure. Bandinelli had a great last season and cemented his first team place in the team. Playmaker Reynoso too of course.

Strikers

VgiHcz5.png

Oh Antony! Last season wasn´t very convincing. He will have to deliver.

Delort is better at the moment and will start the season. Mubele is always an option.

Pre-Season Friendlies

1Qrh4Gn.png

2 games, 2 wins. All good.

Edited by Carambau

Great job so far, that first season in particular was magic. Looks like you're returning to that level in a more sustainable way, as last season you only missed 2nd place and CL football by a couple of points. I feel you only need some good long term squad management and good things will happen by consequence. 

7 hours ago, noikeee said:

Great job so far, that first season in particular was magic. Looks like you're returning to that level in a more sustainable way, as last season you only missed 2nd place and CL football by a couple of points. I feel you only need some good long term squad management and good things will happen by consequence. 

Thank you :)

I´m trying to do exactly that, but progress is very slow (as in the word "long term"... ;) )

As you can see we didn´t make essential signings for next season so let´s see if the squad can gel even more maybe...

13 minutes ago, JeffDogg said:

Great job so far.

PSG can be extremely frustrating. When you get 102 points, they get 103. If you get 103 they get 104. Invincible.

Yeah, I can´t see us catching up to them in the near future, only when hell freezes over... 

27 minutes ago, scarp said:

Great season so far! Looking forward to more. Not a big fan of Antony though - hopefully he will prove me wrong this season.

And you are right: Antony HAS to deliver this season --> if not he´ll be sold to Stoke :D

Toulouse_FC.png

Season 2021/2022

First Half Of The Season

f5M1ZjA.png

Our league form is damn impressive! We do not lose one game and only draw four. We even manage not to lose against PSG this time! Ok, our games are often dull and not very nice to watch for the fan, but in the end it´s the success that counts. Our defence is rock solid again as we only concede 12 and get away with 10 clean sheets in the end.

SStY9bZ.png

And this is the result. PSG can feel our breath. I really hope we can go on and keep up with them. Dijon are the surprise package.

Screenshot---19.05.2019--14_34_11.png

xv136EC.png

Of course. This time against Lille. I can feel this cup hates us.

tRTuCVF.png

M1xU50F.png

We go undefeated but this time it was an easier group. Only Roma provided a little challenge but then again we top the group.

CEoUVSW.png

tymqKCc.png

Red Bull Salzburg next. Managable.

Club News

qRtoaPu.png

Youngster Ramirez impressed in the Reserves League, so I decided to give him a chance in the first team.

xqmmqGA.png

15 goals in the Reserves League in 20 games there. Impressive.

Looks like Antony is a goner soon, Ramirez is already so much more clinical. And he is only 17 years old.

LFWb1kd.png

We sign some more talent in the January transfer window. They will play in the Reserves or U19 or will be loaned out.

1Pyr9l9.png

He is back! Original Toulouse man Andre-Pierre Gignac signs for us as a U19 coach.

Edited by Carambau

Who cares what the fans think if you win!

PSG probably has 2-3 players making more than your ENTIRE Team.

You are making great progress, but probably soon will be hampered by lack of finances...

I will enjoy your updates nonetheless.

7 hours ago, Hootieleece said:

Who cares what the fans think if you win!

PSG probably has 2-3 players making more than your ENTIRE Team.

You are making great progress, but probably soon will be hampered by lack of finances...

I will enjoy your updates nonetheless.

You´re right, a win is a win ;)

PSG are too far away... this season will be the best chance in years to catch them I guess..

We have about 30M in the bank atm, thats of course nothing compared to PSG.

Thank you, I hope to keep you entertained with this save :)

Toulouse_FC.png

Season 2021/2022

Winter Transfers

-none-

Kvs25Hn.png

It all went so well until February came...We had a perfect January, but then again opposition wasn´t that great, but those 4 games tired us out. There were already signs of exhaustion in our squad when we drew with ASSE, then won against Nice in the last minute. We then drew away at PSG, which I thought would give us a bit of a boost, but I was wrong. Monaco trashed us in the following game and our morale dropped, adding to our exhaustion. From then on, nothing went right anymore and our bogey team OL (more on that further down) took us apart at home, again we conceded FOUR goals! The title race was over by then, as PSG marched on. We managed to keep second place somehow, as Monaco caught up and it was really close at then end but it was second place then. I guess we should be happy with finishing second, but somehow I still think about what could have been if we just didn´t break down in February...

WJSYQwk.png

13 points behind PSG. They did not lose one league game. AGAIN!

JeqAJHh.png

Not proud of our cup season. Clermont was already a tight affair, then came Strasbourg and broke our hearts in the 120th minute. Maybe I shouldn´t have fielded so many Non-First teamers...

XXHDldY.png

I am still sure it wasn´t a penalty.

0SV3gMf.png

AjO6zhL.png

We managed to defeat RB Salzburg but then it was damn OL again. This was during our bad form. It was already over after the first leg. They went on to reach the final, which they lost to Chelsea.

Youth Intake

okXzyEW.png

Not that many prospects this time, but Boutin looks good.

Season Stats & Awards

0stFRtH.png

Bandinelli was the star of our campaign. Reynoso didn´t shine too much but was still integral. Julien the rock of our defense.

Cabral is the young player of the year again, but Ramirez showed his potential when i let him start some games. He demands more games next season though. He will get them for sure.

8tmWvaP.png

Game over for Antony. His time is up. He either will be sold or loaned out next season. Bandinelli scored 18 goals as a central midfielder!

Club News

yDqBazn.png

Our Reserves impressed once more. They won the Reserves league title easily...

AUeWPl7.png

...won their group in the U23 International Cup easily...

DIHnHFY.png

...until they went out in the semi final against heavyweights Liverpool.

KfgHftJ.png

Our U19s also won the title.

AblUgLD.png

I could never work for such a soulless organisation.

Edited by Carambau

Toulouse_FC.png

Pre-Season 2022/2023

In & Out

Screenshot---04.08.2019--12_29_25.png

Screenshot---04.08.2019--12_29_54.png

Gradel is the most prominent name to leave the club. He had an outstanding time here. Donati leaves for his homeland, Zobo and Garcia never made it here. Gorgelin and El Mokeddem wanted more playing time which I could not promise them. Pieterse wanted to leave. Antony is finally gone, at least on loan to Ajacco! Would have preferred to have him sold, but there were no offers. The rest are all loans to gain those youngsters some playing time.

Screenshot---04.08.2019--12_29_07.png

Serdar arrives on a free from Schalke, while we pay a small fee for a youngster from Barcelona: Thiam will be loaned out right away though.

New Signings

Screenshot---03.08.2019--00_21_57.png

A ball winning midfielder, should fit right in and fight with Bandinelli for a first team spot.

Screenshot---03.08.2019--00_22_13.png

Young defensive midfielder. He´s not there yet, so he gets loaned out to Brest.

Screenshot---03.08.2019--13_15_45.png

Talented goalkeeper. He will get the place on the bench.

Screenshot---03.08.2019--00_57_05.png

Another goalkeeper. He will be the backup for Gusev and still play for the Reserve team.

Loan Players Returning

Screenshot---03.08.2019--00_57_16.png

After an impressive loan at German second division team VfL Bochum last season, he now seems ready for the first team.

Screenshot---03.08.2019--00_56_47.png

He scored 11 goals in 29 games for Strasbourg last season. He should get his chances now.

Edited by Carambau

Toulouse_FC.png

Pre-Season 2022/2023

First Team Squad

Goalkeepers

rKPiobh.png

Reynet remains our No.1. Gusev is his backup, maybe gets some cup games. Porozo is Gusev´s backup.

Defenders

276A8wp.png

No big changes here. Moreira will take Donati´s place and Diakité is still too young to get many games.

Midfielders

Y3y5GRB.png

I still don´t know which position is the best for Guiagon. He still plays good, but I think he could still play better in the perfect position. Have to find it out. Serdar will battle it out with Bandinelli for the BWM position. Reynoso remains our playmaker. Antiste is very talented and I am looking forward to see him play on the wings. Richter has to do more.

Strikers

3Y3PK64.png

Ramirez will start the season. Delort is still dangerous in the box. At least I hope so.

Pre-Season Friendlies

rYmKuos.png

Fantastic results. But it´s not friendlies that count.

Club News

2jOaOT2.png

Our fans seem to recognize our latest run of form.

Edited by Carambau

21 minutes ago, dap1987 said:

Have I read correctly that PSG have completed 2 unbeaten seasons on the run? :seagull: how are you supposed to win the league! 

Yep. They have done it for 2 seasons now. We will have to do the same to challenge I guess...

14 minutes ago, kidthekid said:

Great work as always. Been following in the background. You are reducing the gap between PSG, it's only a matter of time.

Thank you :) The gap gets smaller surely, but they are still far ahead of us...

Toulouse_FC.png

d7b0efh.png

X3uVUiM.png

A few days before the transfer window closes we bring in this young Argentinian talent, Santiago Simon. He had a release clause of 3.7M.

Hope to retrain him that AMR becomes his favorite position as we don´t have a MR position in our tactical lineup.

Edited by Carambau

• 2 weeks later...

Toulouse_FC.png

Season 2022/2023

First Half Of The Season

jnQUBOu.png

Great August, bad September, good October-that describes our season up to now. OM seems very strong this season, and we haven´t even played PSG yet. And please don´t ask - I don´t have any clue how that 7-0 scoreline happened!

N5VFCPc.png

It is all very close still. Then again we only played 14 games yet as it is World Cup year.

KqJgZEf.png

Look at that! We are still in the Coupe de la ligue next year! In the quarter finals we will face Reims away.

9hJNheH.png

NEqjEHw.png

It was close. We did our homework but it all came down to the last game and Man City defeated us at home. Well, Europa League it is now.

YCog6Ws.png

kQ4xI02.png

SFslFGe.png

Borussia Dortmund will be tough.

World Cup 2022

BYu3wOf.png

6qa8Bc9.png

Two of our players went to the World Cup. At least Guinea reached the 1st knock-out round.

OG61oYh.png

Germany win it again, for the 5th time.

3BUkFgz.png

Brazil once more suffer a nightmare in a World Cup semi final against their nemesis.

Club News

PoQx3NR.png

I decided to change our tactics, so that Guiagon and Simón can probably have more impact. We now have no left flank anymore though...

mNePb3G.png

There was some trouble in the dressing room with players complaining about to few playing time. They had to leave.

RJiLJYM.png

To fill the gap for Mubele and Delort, we sign this young talent for 275K from Reims.

3GX1Sj4.png

We also promote David from our Reserve team...

StuYuXk.png

...and Gilles as well. Both impressed in the Reserves this season.

VRI9nIo.png

Look who is back!

Edited by Carambau

It's really interesting to see how you're building the club in a sustainable way - you've done a great job so far. Is that a conscious choice from you or just a lack of transfer funds provided by the board?

Also, did PSG lose a league game?! :eek::eek::eek:

9 hours ago, King Costly said:

It's really interesting to see how you're building the club in a sustainable way - you've done a great job so far. Is that a conscious choice from you or just a lack of transfer funds provided by the board?

Also, did PSG lose a league game?! :eek::eek::eek:

Thank you for the kind words :) Glad You enjoy this. It's a conscious choice. I am just not into splashing out the money, I do love a decent bargain. If it's a free transfer-even better...Yeah they really lost a game! Have to look up against who that was though...

"OM seems very strong this season."

SM CAEN also seems to become a powerhouse as well in time during all my saves with FM19 as well.

PSG and AS Monaco are always the roadblocks in the French League.

Mourinho will probably repeat his mistakes from Man U at AS Monaco. Not that his team won't be hard to beat. Don't Worry the Management Carousel will soon have him somewhere else after a season or two.

23 hours ago, Hootieleece said:

"OM seems very strong this season."

SM CAEN also seems to become a powerhouse as well in time during all my saves with FM19 as well.

PSG and AS Monaco are always the roadblocks in the French League.

Mourinho will probably repeat his mistakes from Man U at AS Monaco. Not that his team won't be hard to beat. Don't Worry the Management Carousel will soon have him somewhere else after a season or two.

OM can really challenge for the title this season, they look in a great shape. I will look to post their roster if I get to play tonight. Caen havent really progressed in my save, they are more a bottom mid table team. Excited to see what Mourinho will bring to Monaco. They already had a good team, we will see if he can turn them into a very good team. 

Edited by Carambau

Toulouse_FC.png

Season 2022/2023

Winter Transfers

-none-

y5icxOR.png

We had a very bad start into the new year and that´s what cost us the season and probably the title or at least a Champions League place. Apart from us not being able to win against most of the contenders...Oh ok we beat OM but that´s it. Even Mourinho´s Monaco leapfrogged us. Don´t know what went wrong at PSG this season as they lost FIVE games! And still went on to become Champions...

AwKR8EU.png

It´s 5th place in the end. Europa League here we come. Yay. Yawn.

nAOYRr9.png

We made it to the quarter finals where Mourinho defeated us.

lwDaKgY.png

Qh0BBRV.png

SKSG3zS.png

Finally our first title! We beat our rivals Bordeaux in a very one-sided final.

Q6us17e.png

...and I was labelled "an outstanding Manager" after the game by Christophe Revault (whoever that is...)

Ztah7IP.png

0SV3gMf.png

DHW43wa.png

We also played very well in the Europa League and only went out in the semi finals against strong Inter. Didn´t expect to beat Dortmund in the first knockout round, but we somehow were able to score one late goal and it was good that it was only one game, same against Vigo. Happy to beat ASSE in the quarters but then Inter were to experienced and we lost both legs. They went on to lose the final against Leverkusen.

Youth Intake

Ttx5uXd.png

Again a rather weak intake.

Season Stats & Awards

nRjUml6.png

Bandinelli for the second year in a row. He definately is our best player. Simon makes a great impact and Ramirez impresses again.

jAvXY4P.png

Club News

tpIOliC.png

A well deserved first Colombia call-up for Ramirez.

Edited by Carambau

Toulouse_FC.png

Pre-Season 2023/2024

In & Out

OzukOst.png

Serdar leaves us. Dortmund made an offer we just could not refuse. Richter goes to Caen for free, but he didn´t want to play for us anymore anyway, same with Goncalves. Antony still has 1 year running on his contract and no one wanted to buy him so we loaned him out again.

New Signings

-none-

jZ7MyYF.png

Adelaid comes from the U19s and will be the 3rd choice keeper.

sbHX8nO.png

We needed a backup for DL and here comes Boucher from the Reserves.

KJtDcEf.png

Another Reserve team defender who gets his chance in the first team.

Loan Players Returning

71zHDjQ.png

After 2 impressive loans at Brest, South African national team defender Mashaba should finally be ready for first team action.

5mhOsf2.png

He already played a role in the second half of last season and will feature more this year.

QIWUijv.png

After Goncalves left, we needed a backup for the right side and that´s where Mathieu comes in.

Duru7x6.png

The La Masia academy product is finally ready after a year on loan at Brest.

pWPtcB2.png

He also already featured in the first team for a few games in the closing season last year. He will get more.

We will try to make use of our youth academy and the players that come out rather than explore the transfer market.

Edited by Carambau

Toulouse_FC.png

Pre-Season 2023/2024

First Team Squad

Goalkeepers

SLWkmkD.png

Reynet and Gusev will battle it out for number 1. Gusev made great progress during the last year. Adelaid is the backup for both.

Defenders

z6G171s.png

Julien and Shoji are getting older. The young guns are chasing them. Mashaba surely will have a say. And Laraque. And Mathieu. And...

Midfielders

tNSvDFf.png

No big changes here. The only new face is Durand.  Looks like Sangaré will have to fight.

Strikers

S1wqvME.png

Ramirez surely. Prevost looks not ready yet but he will get his chances. Oh and Antiste of course. What a young attack!

Pre-Season Friendlies

47ZqpTd.png

We manage to lose against Reims.

Edited by Carambau

Good performances in the Cups and at least Europa League football will give you chance to rotate and really go for it in the League. Looks like you have some impressive youngsters coming up from the reserves so good luck for the new season!

On 24/08/2019 at 10:23, King Costly said:

Good performances in the Cups and at least Europa League football will give you chance to rotate and really go for it in the League. Looks like you have some impressive youngsters coming up from the reserves so good luck for the new season!

Yeah, I decided we will go the academy way from now on. Only buying players if its really a bargain.

Rotation will suit the squad well as there are many youngsters wanting to get some playing time surely.

To help my Academy (playing in Russia), I often raid other teams youth teams for players. Especially since you can only have 11 Foreigners on a team and 6 in starting lineup. Also my team started with very few HGC players (the bare minimum of 2), So I was trying to get some HGC's by grabbing them early enough by 17 mostly and 18 for Foreign players. ( so they will almost be ready for Russian Citizenship when ready to join starting eleven.)

12 hours ago, Hootieleece said:

To help my Academy (playing in Russia), I often raid other teams youth teams for players. Especially since you can only have 11 Foreigners on a team and 6 in starting lineup. Also my team started with very few HGC players (the bare minimum of 2), So I was trying to get some HGC's by grabbing them early enough by 17 mostly and 18 for Foreign players. ( so they will almost be ready for Russian Citizenship when ready to join starting eleven.)

Hi, thank you for the advice :)

Didn´t try to poach french youngsters from other clubs yet. 

I´d say 90% of the young players in my first team now are from my academy and there are still a lot who aren´t finished developing. Had to loan out quite a few to get them match practice, so there´s no really need for me to look at other clubs. But I will keep an eye on other talents for sure ;)

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, scott92507 said:

Coming in late here. I like the street pictures of Toulouse! Your team spanked everyone but the PSG and OL! When will the job offers from bigger clubs start coming your way?

Hello and welcome ! Better late than never :)

Already got some big offers from Man United and Juventus, but declined as I want to build something in Toulouse..

4 hours ago, Carambau said:

Hello and welcome ! Better late than never :)

Already got some big offers from Man United and Juventus, but declined as I want to build something in Toulouse..

I know the feeling. Sometimes I feel so focussed at a club that I won't go anywhere else, regardless of the step up. Not until the job is done.

5 hours ago, deltablue said:

I know the feeling. Sometimes I feel so focussed at a club that I won't go anywhere else, regardless of the step up. Not until the job is done.

Exactly. Though Im starting to wonder if the job can EVER be done with a rival like PSG... lets just try again and again :)

Few teams dominate a league the way Celtic does the Scottish Premier League. With Ross County I first got promoted into the top league, then finished 8th, then finished 2nd for like six  seasons in a row — then finally beat Celtic. And I have won that league about 10 seasons in a row now. So you can do it.

11 hours ago, Hootieleece said:

Keep your head up...PSG is beatable for Ligue1 title.

Your doing a solid job...even if I would prefer if you had done it with ASSE.

Eventually you will beat PSG for the Ligue Title...just win Champions League instead!:)

Thanks mate ;)

I guess only time will tell...

Fun fact: I had to chose between ASSE and Toulouse for this save for I like both clubs :)

8 hours ago, scott92507 said:

Few teams dominate a league the way Celtic does the Scottish Premier League. With Ross County I first got promoted into the top league, then finished 8th, then finished 2nd for like six  seasons in a row — then finally beat Celtic. And I have won that league about 10 seasons in a row now. So you can do it.

Thank you!

Your Ross County career sounds encouraging! And don´t get me wrong -  I´m still motivated with Toulouse so we will see quite some more seasons here I´m sure :)

Edited by Carambau

Read this from the first page. It's brilliant and so inspiring to really build something. It's a proper FM save, the way the game should be played. Well done!! 

One question though, have you kept the preset fluid counter tactic from start to now? No tinkering at all? That's seriously encouraging if so and says much about the tactical myths that you have plugged one system in you believe in, and built the team around it! 

Screenshot---09.09.2019--23_32_2547556b3

Season 2023/2024

First Half Of The Season

tclU2Qk.png

We manage to lose only against PSG. Our defence is key once again (apart from the Guingamp match...) and this enables us to keep up the pace. Our midfield scores most of the goals. The lone striker - which I rotated a lot- doesnt have a great goal tally this time.

ogEjF7V.png

Second place behind of course PSG. And we can feel Mourinho´s breath in our necks...

Playmaker Guiagon wants to leave as he thinks he has achieved all he can here and needs a move to a bigger club, he says. I wasn´t able to convince him to back down and so he left and said something like "The lads won´t be happy to hear about your treatment of me". Then I looked at the squad and almost every player has a "Agn" icon... "Against team mate" :D Turns out "The lads" like me more, Mister Guiagon...

mfzKhX1.png

What a lovely draw in that early round...not. Well, forget it.

9uhJqAj.png

rEf5cii.png

Six games, six wins. Then again it was a rather easy group to be honest.

FEWvsB3.png

I9xjGRr.png

This draw looks easy. On paper.

Club News

MKpNXZO.png

Congratulations, Mathieu!

pDPEx1D.png

Long time servant Shoji could not keep up with his younger rivals anymore, so he went to Middlesbrough. Gusev agressively wanted to leave for Leipzig and they offered 10M, so how could I refuse? Oh and Youngster Boulay goes on loan as well.

b6hM1vv.png

I signed a new contract until 2027.

Edited by Carambau

16 minutes ago, shaunwwfc said:

Read this from the first page. It's brilliant and so inspiring to really build something. It's a proper FM save, the way the game should be played. Well done!! 

One question though, have you kept the preset fluid counter tactic from start to now? No tinkering at all? That's seriously encouraging if so and says much about the tactical myths that you have plugged one system in you believe in, and built the team around it! 

Hello and welcome on board :)

Thank you, it is like you say - to build something is most fun in FM I think!

Yes, I still use the fluid counter attack and it still works - most of the time ;)

Very good first half of the season. It must be frustrating knowing even a draw makes winning the League that much more difficult!

If PSG are going to insist on winning the League every year, you'll just have to go and win the Europa League instead :brock:

1 hour ago, King Costly said:

Very good first half of the season. It must be frustrating knowing even a draw makes winning the League that much more difficult!

If PSG are going to insist on winning the League every year, you'll just have to go and win the Europa League instead :brock:

Thank you :)It is frustrating indeed, but now that Monaco is in the mix too, maybe they (Mourinho) can shake things up a bit and steal some more points from PSG. Hopefully we can keep our pace in the 2nd half of the season.

Edited by Carambau

9 hours ago, Hootieleece said:

Great Job in the Europa League so far...hope you keep it up.

Hertha is a team I always like to see do well.

I always liked Hertha too, seems like they are starting to establish themselves as a force in the Bundesliga in this save

Bm2FRnh.png

Season 2023/2024

Winter Transfers

-none-

w565zmK.png

A nearly perfect second half of the season. We lost only once but that was the defeat that cost us the title I am pretty sure. Or the draw against Guingamp. Or whatever. Did I mention that I hate Mourinho?

9Ip3nn9.png

ONE f***ing point. At least we finished above Monaco. And PSG lost 3 times, more than we did. There´s hope.

E8vonKZ.png

Semis. Monaco. And we are out.

0SV3gMf.png

qGIJUGE.png

I was already celebrating making the final when we drew Hertha in the semis. We defeated them with ease during the group stages, just finished Inter off in the quarters, so what could go wrong? Turns out, a lot. Reynoso and Bandinelli were both injured and we had to field a not fully fit B-midfield. Hertha then lost the final against Manchester United.

Youth Intake

mZSGZkr.png

This intake looks better than the recent ones.

Season Stats & Awards

ikgmYor.png

Bandinelli completes his hat trick. Simon still gets better and better.

HOWlLoe.png

EURO Championship

1RvKsTm.png

qyEfzuw.png

Portugal does it again.

Club News

A6VnX3B.png

Our U19 is successful as well.

TFQNMvJ.png

No. I don´t want to leave here.

oVu8owf.png

Wait...who is that again? Oh that lad that wanted to leave us for a better club. Looks like he wasnt´t good enough.

SuDFfHD.png

We don´t want anymore either.

Edited by Carambau