Remove from shortlist

I just upgraded from FM 17 where they had a nice remove from shortlist button on the main inbox page of a scout report.

FM19 also has it! 

My issue being that it's the same as FM 17..it doesn't actually remove from shortlist? I click the button and the players remain in the shortlist. On 19 it's the same, I click the box remove from shortlist, and acknowledge. I even have been trying to use the x after clicking too. Anyone have this issue?

It removes them from the shortlist in my game (just tried it). Are you sure you're looking at the Shortlist screen for scouting, rather than the Scouted screen, which will just show all players you have actively scouted, not just the shortlisted ones.

5 hours ago, JordanMillward_1 said:

It removes them from the shortlist in my game (just tried it). Are you sure you're looking at the Shortlist screen for scouting, rather than the Scouted screen, which will just show all players you have actively scouted, not just the shortlisted ones.

I'm talking about in my inbox, when the reports come back and are just mailed to me there's several buttons to press. Keep scouting, analyst report, offer trial, make offer, etc. You can check the remove from scoutlist box and then acknowledge. but it never does it (didn't for me in 17 as well) 

52 minutes ago, Snorks said:

Where do you go to check the shortlist?

@JordanMillward_1 was asking about the scouting center, are you sure you are looking at the shortlist when you see the players still in the list?

What I mean is here. How come when I click remove from shortlist (button seen in screenshot) directly from my inbox it never removes them. I've tried checkboxing it and hitting acknowledge. I've tried checking the box and hitting the red x. but they remain in my shortlist. Its supposed to be a nice quick and convenient way to react to reports but for me it never works. 

Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 13.05.04.png

8 minutes ago, steakfaced said:

What I mean is here. How come when I click remove from shortlist (button seen in screenshot) directly from my inbox it never removes them. I've tried checkboxing it and hitting acknowledge. I've tried checking the box and hitting the red x. but they remain in my shortlist. Its supposed to be a nice quick and convenient way to react to reports but for me it never works. 

Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 13.05.04.png

Never worked properly in FM17 either.

19 minutes ago, Tiger666 said:

Never worked properly in FM17 either.

Ah cheers, okay glad that's settled. that's extremely frustrating but good to know its not just me. Whats the bother with updating this with an entirely new interface if it still doesn't even work :D

Archived