Editor issue - Competition not found in database

kbarrett2316

Hello,

Over the last couple of days I've been making edits to a custom database - (the English Lower Leagues one, unsure which specific one unfortunately as I downloaded it a while ago, and when I made changes it was resaved under a different name). I've not changed anything competition-wise - just edited the name of a non league club and added some new players in.

Unfortunately, FM19 wanted me to verify the changes and upon doing so it says "Competition 1000000053" or "100000026", is not found in the database. The number seems to vary. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks!

Hard to say when you didn't upload the database file for us to look at it. Double check that every rule set has the right competition assigned to it. Look in the db for competition IDs to see if those numbers actually do not match anything. Also, you can complain on how the Editor isn't exactly perfectly reliable when it comes to verifying. You can always force the game to load the database, put a manager without a job and holiday for years to see if anything goes wrong or FM crashes.

Archived