Can't apply for a job

I'm in my final year of my contract in May 2029 as Fiorentina, I wanna change job but I can't. When I go into the job security tab and want to apply for a job, its greyed out the declare interest is aswell. That goes for all teams, from Chelsea to Braga to Levante. I don't know why this is and was wondering if you have experienced the same or have an answer to this?

EDIT: Just found out I can apply for National Teams, the leagues are loaded this is even weirder 

EDIT 2: Fixed it, apparently under game status I had selected manageable teams to be Nations only. Dont why this has happened but its fixed...

I noticed last night I am having this exact same problem. The Atleti job was vacant and I was considered leading candidate for the job by the press, but it was absent from job centre, and I couldn't view advert or declare interest on the club page. I checked manually through the job security screen and the option to apply for the job or declare interest is completely greyed out and unclickable.

7 hours ago, Joshua1994 said:

Please where can I see the job center ?

Click Staff -> Job Center.  Or in the Home screen (F2), you can select Available Jobs as one of your windows (if you click on Available Jobs, it will also take you to the Job Center). Enjoy.

Archived