Sports Interactive Community
Novem9

Interview question about suit styles

If you choose style focus to right side (Tactical manager)

2048401310_Image3.thumb.png.a3e435352a6eea683f6eb7dbdcc1cce5.png

You will have next question

1018352754_Image1.thumb.png.efc62c56fe198f8c3ab2d1f23ac6a6c4.png

Its strange because my alter-ego looks like this

1523395930_Image2.thumb.png.28c671cdb1d4ca41be2aa24d2a2f8adb.png

Hi, thanks for bringing this up. "Suit and tie" style of management is just a phrase. It doesn't literally mean the manager must wear a suit if you've set him as a more tactical style. Since the management style and avatar creation are completely different, you can have a manager whose management style is "suit and tie" who also wears a track suit. 

1 hour ago, Alex Hall said:

Hi, thanks for bringing this up. "Suit and tie" style of management is just a phrase. It doesn't literally mean the manager must wear a suit if you've set him as a more tactical style. Since the management style and avatar creation are completely different, you can have a manager whose management style is "suit and tie" who also wears a track suit. 

Are those common phrases outside of FM? The game was the first place i encountered them being used.

3 часа назад, Alex Hall сказал:

Well its really 'cutting' me. Also this question quite literally translated in my localization of FM.

i can live with it (:D) but it will cool if SI edit and add new questions in FM20+ :thup: