Air Miles Man - Back to Civilisation

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5e7e024668e530b012c888ea183353e4.png

Our run of perfect form is over with a loss (which ended our undefeated season) to Melbourne City, before a draw against Sydney. The Champions League was a breeze as we beat everyone in sight.

d2430661e4428a9f57f9106473db91b3.png

We win the league by 13 points from Melbourne City. Wellington Phoenix are improving every year, now they are 8th.

76fe116b87ff7a54c1241fd35e9d6bae.png

Well a weird group, we demolished everyone, and everyone else finished on 5 points. Consadole get through on head to head.

Air Miles Calculation Time

We won 44 games this season.

The equation is as follows:-

3 x 4.78 x 2 x 1 = 28.67 miles per win = 1,261.36 miles earned this season, added to our 4,334.70 miles in the kitty means we now have a range of 5,596.06 miles.

This is what the map now looks like:-

cdd3ff138b1e247de96ed6a6ad2d2ae4.png

It's a huge upgrade for us Sri Lanka, Bangladesh (narrowly miss India), Myanmar, Laos, China, Japan, South Korea, North Korea and tiny part of Russia are now open to us.

This will definitely mean that Indonesia and go by the way side and I think we will be loading the South Korean, Japanese and Chinese leagues to see if anything takes our fancy.

I think the most interesting thing is how close we could be to the southern tip of South America.

Plenty more options for us, but we will have to wait until the leagues are available and see if there are any jobs available.

Here is a closer look at coverage in East Asia

3b7ccb26fa3b7e75ce9c46da31e3e97c.png

d432b794cbb191e00a589d947213ea9f.png

I won't be signing a new contract with Central Coast Mariners, the options available are becoming too good to ignore, we will go on a month to month. This is getting dangerous however, page one does state that if I get sacked I lose all my points, so I might need to act quickly if things go badly or if they don't like the fact that I am not signing a new deal and want stability at the club.

11 minutes ago, Number seven said:

Guangzhou Evergrande will be a great next step, lots of money and you will trounce your/the Mariners dominance in Asia quite easy...

Yeah I am sure that we would get them going. We will see what jobs are available when the leagues come up.

On 23/05/2019 at 04:51, Jimbokav1971 said:

I hadn't even considered the possibility of you moving to South America. :applause:

Such is the weirdness of how we draw maps, it tricks the mind into thinking you are further away from a place than you actually especially South America and Oceania.

19 hours ago, henryzz said:

One more season and Argentina are a good possibility. 

Defo, could probably do that, only issue is that most Argentinian clubs are from the north of the country, actually most are from in and around Buenos Aires, so if we don't reach northern Argentina, there will be a more limited choice as to who we can manage.

151be4ffc7555158c80a0212a6f8f459.png

Youth intake, and really the main one I like is Jayden Caroll, he could play some part. Danny Anderson has ability but not much potential, due to our issues his kind of low potential high ability player has generally found a spot in the squad.

20c273964882309256264c2871244d3d.png

With barely 11 players to put on the pitch (we had a greyed out player in defence), somehow we come through 4-2 against Melbourne City in the Champions League, obviously we are not out of the woods yet but an amazing result considering what is happening.

Archived