Sports Interactive Community

Hi.

I've recently bought FM19 however I can't get it to work so far. Each time I set up a game, when it comes to loading the game database just before starting the game seems to crash. I have a dump file that's been produced from the crash, I'll attach the latest one. If you have any advice it would be greatly appreciated.

I've recently formatted my computer, as far as I can find all drivers and such are up to date so I'm unsure what else might be causing it.

FM 2019 v19.3.4.1206437 (2019.05.08 21.23.28).dmp

Can you please try uninstalling and reinstalling your graphics drivers and associated programmes, please? 

Hi Jimmy,

I've tried that a couple of times but still no luck, the crash dump doesn't show up properly in notepad. I'm unsure what it normally looks like?

I recently reformatted my laptop, could that be related to the issue?

As an update too, I've tried FM15 which works perfectly still. I've re-downloaded FM19 but the issues still persist

To confirm you are able to get past choosing the team you wanted to managed but the game crashes after you either click Quick Start or Advanced setup> Start Game, is that correct? 

Can you attach your Dxdiag, please?

Your graphics card is 4 years old according to your Dxdiag, can you check if there is a newer version, please?