FM 19 at its finest

53 minutes ago, masno said:

94 minutes, last highlight in the game, both teams working hard for the result, and this gem comes to show why this ME is a joke,enjoy.

It's a joke because your players made a mistake?

Ah of course, I forgot that this game is meant to be designed so the user never loses, the users players never make a mistake, score every single one on one, never concede a goal.

Maybe they'll fix these glaring issues in FM20...

22 minutos atrás, mack4ever disse:

It's a joke because your players made a mistake?

Ah of course, I forgot that this game is meant to be designed so the user never loses, the users players never make a mistake, score every single one on one, never concede a goal.

Maybe they'll fix these glaring issues in FM20...

Its a joke because these are world class players. This is El clasico, basically the 2 best teams in the world. I expected some kind of goal being in a low level with a terrible team, but one of the best keepers in the world just do something like it, is bizarre.
More bizarre than this is just you fanboying the game saying this is actually ok from a team on this level.

Just now, masno said:

Its a joke because these are world class players. This is El clasico, basically the 2 best teams in the world. I expected some kind of goal being in a low level with a terrible team, but one of the best keepers in the world just do something like it, is bizarre.
More bizarre than this is just you fanboying the game saying this is actually ok from a team on this level.

1. David De Gea.

2. Please stop using the word "fanboy". There have been more than enough warnings for users who've branded anyone who disagrees with them as "fanboys".

Archived