Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
(sic)

[FM19] Titlebar text.

Hi there, how do you actually change that text color from team secondary to whatever color you want? There's no issues with most teams but those teams that have darker colors as secondary are an issue, so I would want to change it for all the teams to be white.
I was looking at client_object_browser, header and titlebar files but it's not there. I was searching through files and on forums but couldn't find anything.

Also a lot of other text is in secondary team color, for example on player profile page, training, scouting etc.

aa.png

aaa.png

Edited by (sic)

23 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

in the titlebar files, search for colour="secondary", it's that

Maybe I got that wrong, what's the thing under it called (is it tab bar?). I'm able to change colors at the top (basically search bar text) but I can't seem to find where to change that text under it which is all black with teams such as Fulham who use black as secondary color.
For example: Man Utd is fine as they're using white as secondary so I can see all the text below (Inbox, Social Feed etc.)

Screenshot_2.png

Edited by (sic)

ahh

that'll be the tabs in the graphics folder, you can edit the text colours in the paper.xml files. Have a look in my TCS files for example

Edited by bluestillidie00

8 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

ahh

that'll be the tabs folder, you can edit the text colours in the paper.xml files. Have a look in my TCS files for example 

Wouldn't even guess it was there. I usually don't edit graphics files unless I really have to so I completely ignored it while searching for this :D

Thanks for helping out.

I still have some problems with secondary colors being there but I guess I just have to go trough a few panels to sort it out.

aaa.png

16 minutes ago, keysi said:

maybe this could help

Thanks, I was actually just looking at that topic.
I think I've got them all sorted out except transfer status

924f18d105b8e0d77a23169b4156ad2c.png

btw it wasn't "
transfer offer player transfer status panel"

Edited by (sic)

try other panels connected to transfer or agent. I would like to help but I don't remember the exact panel, it was a long time ago :/

50 minutes ago, keysi said:

try other panels connected to transfer or agent. I would like to help but I don't remember the exact panel, it was a long time ago :/

Yep, found it.

It was player transfer information.xml

That should be it I think. I haven't noticed issues anywhere else.

Edited by (sic)