The World’s Best Football Manager Challenge

Ehem OFCOURSE HE CAN WIN WITH IRAN :D THEY WILL WIN THE WORLD CUP 2010 just wait and see(real life now)

dodododo Iran... still waiting for the freaking game to start :)

btw i won wc 2010 with iran :)

and in this game there are som really good young players like Hajsafi Amraei and Mosalman

I have to put this on hold until a later date, the game insists on freezing a lot when I'm starting the Iran games. Had to try three times to get the first one going and it's frozen 3 times on the second. I really can't be arsed with closing it and loading again and again so I am taking a break from this one :thdn:

Ok so I said I would give this a go so here I am. Started with unemployed with lowest rep and though I would see what sort of job I could get. Just taken over Mahkota FC in Malaysia. Updates to follow, but I dunno how much I will get done in the next week, loadssss of uni work.

Yeah, I have got a lot of coursework so won't get much playing time until friday.

Anyway, good luck padmore 001!

You've made it even harder for yourself because of your automatic reputation, it will take a fair few years to build up until you get a bigger tem but I guess there are plenty of lower leagues to win.

Alright, I'm loading the database now.

I'm not including Scotland or the MLS, as that would mean it will take me longer and I am wary of these leagues. :D

I am going to start unemployed with the top reputation I think.

In fact, you can decide.

Should I start with the lowest or highest rep?

• 2 weeks later...

Thinking about starting this one up. Is anyone still doing it?

Planning to go Downunder and start with the mighty Central Coast Mariners. Bit worried though, that the new patch won't be save-game compatible, so I might wait until it's released.

• 3 years later...

Archived