Sports Interactive Community

it was a recent screenshot and if you new anything about screenshots youd realise how much bs there is in that post. If his explanation was right there would of been 2 task bars which jack doesnt say there was so therefore his explanation is aload of rubbish.

In that case, can you cut your accusations of cheating out and keep your opinions to yourself?

I stuck by him, and I stuck by him, and after 43 hours without a goal, Anthony Dyer finally grabs a goal in a 2-0 win against Bristol Rovers.

i know how just id rather not

Funbags, he cleared something up for me. It was a reasonable excuse as to why it was open and this has been cleared up for me. Please, give up. I've edited my post in his thread as it adds nothing to it, I suggest you do the same.

End Of Season 2015/2016 CCL2 - FC United

The season started so well but a few injuries meant that I couldnt always play my best side, had a few drops in

form which ended up in a struggle for the last 3 months of the season. After being top, you could say that we

blew it ... BUT as we were expected to struggle to avoid relegation, I have to be happy with the eventual final

league position.

Player wise, again I brought in a few loan signings from the EPL which definitely helped things but we're going

to have to strengthen in order to put in a push for promotion. I'm again struggling for strikers who can get 25+

in a season and I'm going to need a GK and couple of DC's. Aside from that, with some decent loan signings, I'm

really hoping for automatic promotion in the coming season.

CCL2 Final Table

Final Squad

I stuck by him, and I stuck by him, and after 43 hours without a goal, Anthony Dyer finally grabs a goal in a 2-0 win against Bristol Rovers.

That's managerial loyalty if ever i've seen it!

My Merthyr side have had a lacklustre start to the season. We usually slump somewhere in the second half of the year, but a poor start is unusual. The worst thing is, as a manager I can't think of anything to do because everyone's doing ok. We're just scraping draws and 1-0 wins where we should be comfortable winners, and everyone's getting high 6's and low 7's. This is usually where Craig Fraser would become a one man team and run the show, but at 38 it's a bit beyond him now.

We're still 3rd after 12 games, so I can't be too upset. Hopefully fielding a second XI in the upcoming League cup match will give my first teamers a bit of a rest to find their form.

Yeah I know, the reason I kept him in was mainly because I knew he had the ability (League 1 ability atm), but he just couldn't get the ball into the net.

Yeah I am rather loyal as a manager. Lost in the Johnstone Paint Trophy Final 3-0 to Crystal Palace, still good just to get there in first season, 17th in league with 5 games left, can't get relegated :D

Has anyone else seen a regen wonderkid goalie?

I've been trying to bring a youth goalie through but when my scouts picked this player up I've given him the number one spot and he's just been described as a wonderkid.

Georgi Chernev

Like most regen goalies, he's not great but it is the first time I've seen a young goalie this highly rated.

Good luck with him, let us know how he's developing. I've definitely never cracked it with goalkeepers.

Adrian Boothroyd's really sticking his neck out there isn't he? ;)

I've never seen it before. I've seen a few regen goalies being dubbed the next David James etc. but never wonderkids.

That kid looks great dafuge :thup: 2 footed as well :)

It's 2019, and Fulham, are the Champions of Europe, in Craven Cottage still. (25500)

Beat Barcelona 1-0. They even have a tycoon chairman, and are worth £281 million. Would have thought they might have got a new stadium, but oh well.

Good luck with him, let us know how he's developing. I've definitely never cracked it with goalkeepers.

Adrian Boothroyd's really sticking his neck out there isn't he? ;)

Not really, we are currently five points behind Man City :(

That is with a game in hand and a home match against them left to play though.

Oddly enough though, Man City are almost always being predicted to finish 1st by the media, even though the odds have us as favourites. I can't understand it, my club is worth three times as much as theirs, we have a better reputation (worldwide>continental), far more recent success and a much better squad. What do they know that I don't?

FC United 2018-19 League 2 Season Review

Our main aim for our first season in League 2 was to survive. Well, we made it to survival with 6 games to go. From the start I knew it would be a struggle, but as time wore on, and we got more and more wins, I knew we would stay up. We finished 16th, pocketing a cool 69k for our position.

The cups were a mixed bunch. We lost our first match in the FA Cup, got to the second round of the League cup, but got to the final of the Johnstone Paint Trophy final (lost 3-0 to Crystal Palace)

League: http://i29.tinypic.com/egr0ue.jpg

League Graph: http://i32.tinypic.com/8xne2x.jpg

Confidence: http://i31.tinypic.com/201efn.jpg

Finances: http://i31.tinypic.com/2wn6c2d.jpg

Transfers: http://i28.tinypic.com/2qbxjqw.jpg

In other news, I got a new sponsorship at 150k per annum, which is the best in the league. Also, the board are upgrading the training and youth facilities, which is desperately needed imo.

Just started messing around again, i'm having the same problem as you dafuge. Owell, good luck getting that keeper better. I don't trust using 16 year olds in my goal, yet then they start to get upset they aren't getting football.

Not really, we are currently five points behind Man City :(

That is with a game in hand and a home match against them left to play though.

Oddly enough though, Man City are almost always being predicted to finish 1st by the media, even though the odds have us as favourites. I can't understand it, my club is worth three times as much as theirs, we have a better reputation (worldwide>continental), far more recent success and a much better squad. What do they know that I don't?

Game always does random stuff like that, I think it makes the predictions slightly askew on purpose so it doesn't look fixed if they turn out correct. I'm always predicted to do badly, but favourites for nearly all my home games. Except against teams lower than me sometimes who are made favourites? But then other times its totally normal for ages. Just one of those things.

I've been trying to bring a youth goalie through but when my scouts picked this player up I've given him the number one spot and he's just been described as a wonderkid.

Georgi Chernev

Like most regen goalies, he's not great but it is the first time I've seen a young goalie this highly rated.

My keeper Chris Lowery was a wonderkid. Unfortunately he's 30 now and wants to leave for a new challenge, which is a pain in the arse! Replacing him is going to be difficult because he is by far the best keeper in the world. Most regen keepers are poor, so getting a wonderkid is very rare. Nice find!

Nearly christmas on my save and I'm 15th in the league, hmm. Underachieving much. Lost the first 3 games, after 7 games only had 6 points. Far from good.

Who is that hamilton guy trying to fool? :D Stats magically flying upto 20 within a year and at the age of 17? If you're going to cheat and boast about it, atleast make it look believable ffs.

Well we have made a worrying start to the new season:

Home Record: Played 2 Won 2 Scored 3 Conceeded 0

Away Record: Played 3 Lost 3 Scored 0 Conceeded 6 :(

Though one away game was to Arsenal who hammered us 4-0, with Roberts getting a 4.6 rating :eek: whilst another was to Chelsea where we were reduced to 10 men.

Dropping 9pts already isn't that great considering we only dropped 15 over the whole of last season.

And our away form gets worse as Villa knock us out of the Carling Cup in the Third Round 2-1, after they managed just one shot on target :( at least we finally scored away from home.

Always hurts when they score more than they shot. I lost 1-0 to a 25 yard back-pass once with silly shots and possession.

YES! YES! YES YES!!! It's taken 5 and a bit seasons, but finally, finally we've won in a penalty shootout! Fa Cup 2nd Round here we come \o/

GreyedOutMan at Boreham WoodSeason 2010-11 (Year 2)

Season Report

We were predicted to finish 11th this season, a clear demonstration that the reputation of my team had increased, but not by much, as it would be a 3-place fall from last season. But we started strongly, with 10 points from our opening 5 games. New academy graduate Chris Docherty was the star man early on in the season (see Neppo’s Challenge for more info on him), and he just kept it going.

Blue Square Premier Performance

Run in (all games since my last update!)

The defeat to Chelmsford more or less ended our chances of automatic promotion, and I have highlighted here the point at which I felt my drive to the playoffs was over. Very disappointing as we should have been strong enough to make the playoffs this year. Annoyingly, the teams above us kept slipping up but we failed to take advantage of it. We got closer than perhaps we should because of the inconsistency of the teams above us, to be honest. The last day was very tense, as we needed Weymouth to lose. We won our game to keep the pressure up, but Hayes and Yeading couldn’t break past Weymouth’s defence, and we missed out on the playoffs by a single point :-).

League Table

Positions Graph

It did look like we’d do it this year, at least the playoffs. But oh well – next season we’ll come back stronger, I hope.

Other Competitions

FA Cup – A nice win away at Maidenhead gave us a big game against Rochdale where once again we were quite unlucky to lose to opposition three tiers above us.

Conference League Cup – Two fairly routine victories, followed by a complete drubbing by Torquay – we were very weak and once we’re in the BSP we’ll have to be better than that.

FA TrophySensational win over Crawley in the First Round. Barnet in the next round was just as impressive. Farsley didn’t really put up much of a fight, the game was over long before half-time, by which time we were already 5-1 up having been 5-0 up until the 44th minute. Cambridge were a more difficult prospect, but we managed to sneak past them 1-0 without too many scares. Mansfield were then dispatched with only a few scares, and we had earned a 2nd shot at the FA Trophy Final in as many years. On a historic day at Wembley, I won my first trophy at the ‘Wood!

Season Summary 1

Season Summary 2

Season Summary 3

Season Summary 4

Squad

Transfers – McCann, our record signing, was decent but not as good as I'd hoped. Taylor was the big success story from that list, as you'll see. Scott Sinclair wasnt the Scott Sinclair currently at Chelsea! Conlon did well towards the end of the season, and of the Chelsea loans, only Gordon was a big success, with a 7.00 AvR. Freeman had an AvR of 7.05 but in only 5 games...

Squad (with stats and contract info) – A couple of insignificant players are off-screen, because I’m back on my laptop for a week! Outstanding from Docherty, Taylor and Cartman in particular, but my lack of a reliable striker (I had Fabio Borini for 18 games, and he scored 8 before returning to the Bridge) cost me dear this year. Big priority in the summer.

Chris Docherty was named Boreham Wood’s player of the year.

2010-11 Team of the Season

2010-11 Historical Team – A whole load of players were inducted this season.

Youth intake

The best of the bunch, though followed closely by his right-sided buddy.

AWARDS

Players

Robert Taylor was the Blue Square South’s PLAYER OF THE YEAR!!

Me

Third in Manager of the Season.

SIGNIFICANT RECORDS BROKEN THIS YEAR

Transfer Record: £12,000 for George McCann from MK Dons on 21.7.10

Fastest Goal: 19 seconds, scored by Craig Jones vs. Crawley Town (FA Trophy) on 11.12.10. Unlikely ever to be broken, I would think...

Most Games without Losing: 10 – 26th December to 2nd February.

Most Assists: 20 – Robert Taylor.

Youngest Player: 16y 106d – Chris Docherty.

Highest Average Rating: 7.29 (44 apps) – Robert Taylor.

Most Man of the Match: 10 – Chris Docherty.

Career Overview

Games “played” is the total games played in the season – it’s interesting to see how many I get in over each season! Will also assist if ever I get a player approaching the 1000 appearances mark....

[u]Season	  League	              Position     Movement	Total Games	Other Achievements[/u]

2009-10	  Blue Square South	8	  -	  56	          FA Trophy Runners-Up
2010-11	  Blue Square South	6	  -	  58	          FA Trophy Winners

[b]TOTALS		                  [u]Matches[/u]	 114	
			[u]Awards[/u]	   3	
			[u]Trophies[/u]	   1	[/b]

And this season, my FA Trophy win resulted in some recognition from the club.

Finances

A good year, another FA Trophy run helped, of course, £125k total prize money last year. Gate receipts of course around 50% of turnover. The £12k spent on players last year seems completely insignificant next to the yearly wage bill of £300k.

Wider World

Manchester United reclaimed the Premiership title, and met Manchester City in the Champions League semi-finals – and CITY WON!! But, anticlimactically, they then lost 1-0 to Milan at WEMBLEY! Chance missed for City. Chelsea won the FA Cup, beating City 2-0.

Juventus beat Sporting in the Europa League final.

Stoke, Reading and Hull relegated from the Premiership, to be replaced by West Ham, Bristol City and Preston.

Crystal Ball

Nothing less than promotion will do next year, we’ve had long enough at this level now. A good shot at both lower-league trophies would be good – I’d like to boost our reputation and finances by lifting more pots. More widely, United are looking strong and will probably retain the Premiership, but City will be closer next year – the awesome Vagner Love (38 goals in 50 games, AvR 7.78) and a strong side will really start to mature, and I could see City winning the league in 2013.

Argh! After a hectic summer in the transfer market, we've made a terrible start, losing 2-1 at home to newly promoted Merthyr! Dont know if I can face this season! I'm going to bed!

Who is that hamilton guy trying to fool? :D Stats magically flying upto 20 within a year and at the age of 17? If you're going to cheat and boast about it, atleast make it look believable ffs.

how about just leave it alone? Dafuge has clearly stated that ppl should PM the user if they want to accuse him of cheating.

Georgi Chernev

Looks like he could be a really good player, I have never seen a wonderkid keeper before either.

Really good find Dafuge!

how about just leave it alone? Dafuge has clearly stated that ppl should PM the user if they want to accuse him of cheating.

No, please don't PM the user. Harassing the cheaters is the last thing I want people to do. The odd comment like that won't do any harm, it is the continual digs and harassment that starts to annoy people.

I would prefer it that if people are cheating, they actually have the decency to own up and be done with it, makes life better for everyone.

Billericay Town, Season 5, 2013-14 - Blue Square Premier

Predicted - 17th

Finished - 9th

League Table Link

Past Positions

Squad

Transfers

'Team of 2013-14'

GK - Clark Masters, 26, English

DR - Jordan Collins, 25, English

DL - Neil Ashton, 29, English

DC - Ryan Carolan, 24, Irish

DC - Chris Robertson, 28, Scottish

MR - Ibrahima Diedhio, 30, Senegalese

ML - Mohammed Saied, 23, Swedish

MC - Nathan Cartman, 24, English

MC - Matthew Allen, 20, English *on loan*

ST - Matt Green, 27, English

ST - Terry Gornell, 24, English

Career History

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Season   League   Pos    Pre    F.A         LC    JPT       FAT      CLC      EL   CL    Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2009/10   BSS     3rd    21st   3rd Q.Rnd   N/A   N/A    1st Rnd   S 1st Rnd  N/A  N/A   Lost in play-off final
2010/11   BSS     2nd    10th   4th Q.Rnd   N/A   N/A    2nd Rnd   S 1st Rnd  N/A  N/A   Promoted via play-offs
2011/12   BSP     5th    24th   4th Q.Rnd   N/A   N/A    3rd Rnd   S 3rd Rnd  N/A  N/A   Lost in play-off semi final
2012/13   BSP    12th    15th   First Rnd   N/A   N/A    2nd Rnd   Qtr Final  N/A  N/A   None
2013/14   BSP     9th    17th   First Rnd   N/A   N/A    4th Rnd   S 3rd Rnd  N/A  N/A   None

Key:

League: Current Division

Pos: Position

Pre: Predicted Position

F.A: F.A Cup

LC: League Cup

JPT: Johnstone's Paint Trophy

FAT: F.A Trophy

CLC: Conference League Cup

EL: Europa League

CL: Champions League

-

Season Summary -

Going into the season we were as screwed financially as ever, a few were released which allowed me to sign 3 new players. A young N.Irish GK brought in as backup for a free, didn't play as he wasn't needed. A Senegalese versatile midfielder was brought in from France, as well as a young versatile English player formerly of Bristol City in the CCC. Two players arrived on loan, from Birmingham City and MK Dons respectively. The squad I had was decent, and in theory better than last season, however I've been saying that for a while now.

We never looked like getting promoted, so a 9th place finish was perhaps a bit misleading to how the whole season went. A few brushes with relegation and general mediocrity lead to a somewhat depressing season. However in January a 'fancy man' or 'ex footballer' decided to takeover the club. On the 26th March, the takeover was completed. Not exactly the billionaire Arab/Oil Tycoon I was after, but he'd do. He reckoned he'd planned to bring in a new manager, but he'd have been foolish as nobody knows the team better than I do. At first it all looked good, it seemed as if he'd invested about 700K, which cleared our debts and put us 100K in the bank. Hurrah I thought, promotion next season! However, this guy has in-fact taken out a loan for 700K. This meant that during the 2 months we didn't play any competitive games during the end of the season, we lost 14K through paying back the bank as well as all of the staff/player wages. This meant we were back in debt, the joys!

I don't really have any aims for next season now, in what seemed like a step forward has actually been a step back. With an extra 7K being lost each month now I'm going to have to have a clear out in the summer. I'll now most probably go into next season with a very, very thin squad compared to this season, which isn't promising.

Special 5 Year Overall Best Eleven Screenshot

-

Season 1

Season 2

Season 3

Season 4

No, please don't PM the user. Harassing the cheaters is the last thing I want people to do. The odd comment like that won't do any harm, it is the continual digs and harassment that starts to annoy people.

I would prefer it that if people are cheating, they actually have the decency to own up and be done with it, makes life better for everyone.

oh sorry! I typed wrong. Of course you should'nt PM the user. As you stated then it's better to put the user on ignore.

Sehat Selcuk for me, although they all look pretty brilliant.

Yup that is my pick too. I'm just concerned that Serhat can't develop anymore so I have my eyes set on Richard Watson, also in order to get some brits in.

Keirrison is getting older and could do with a replacement. Hopefully Sehat can be lured away from Barca..

I'd go with Selcuk as well, with Watson, Beckmann and Javier the next targets in that order if Selcuk isn't avaliable Mikael :)

Yup that is my pick too. I'm just concerned that Serhat can't develop anymore so I have my eyes set on Richard Watson, also in order to get some brits in.

Keirrison is getting older and could do with a replacement. Hopefully Sehat can be lured away from Barca..

With natural fitness of 9 he will struggle to play in a lot of games if you get a congested fixture list. Selcuk looks pretty perfect to me, I can't see many improvements that need to be made. His goalscoring record says it all.

With natural fitness of 9 he will struggle to play in a lot of games if you get a congested fixture list. Selcuk looks pretty perfect to me, I can't see many improvements that need to be made. His goalscoring record says it all.

Funny you should say it but I've seen lots of regens with poor natural fitness. But I guess you're right. There's no need for a young striker when you can have a guy like Selcuk :D

btw my current strikers are Edusei (notice natural fitness), José, Keirrison and Rochemback.

I'm thinking of getting rid of Rochemback and Keirrison is getting too old soon.

none of those strikers are likely to improve that much, serhat looks the best one out of them.

i've found that at the top of the prem you have to just get the best in, i've bought too many strikers who are worse but can improve, only to find they haven't :mad:

none of those strikers are likely to improve that much, serhat looks the best one out of them.

i've found that at the top of the prem you have to just get the best in, i've bought too many strikers who are worse but can improve, only to find they haven't :mad:

Yeah I've done the same. I've found some pretty good gems but without many first team matches they don't progress enough and I end up selling them.

Anyone else get a lot of games called off in the lower leagues? I forgot to relay my pitch over the summer and now it keeps getting waterlogged, had two games called off and its only October. First time worked out quite well because I was missing a few players on international duty who returned, but second time is just annoying. Never, ever had a home game called off in any version of FM/CM ever before this season!

End Of Season 2016/2017 CCL2 - FC United

A giant step backwards this season. Booted out of both cups very early on and a less than satisfactory 12th placed finish in the League. At one point, I was on the verge of the dreaded sack but managed to pull things round. The main culprit was the lack of harmony in the dressing room which began early in the season after our League Cup defeat and it never turned around.

Players wise, I totally went overboard with signings and that contributed to the dressing room issues but I also went crazy with wages thinking that I would be gaining promotion so it wouldn't be a problem. Unfortunately, it has become a problem and I've now gone into the red for the first time whilst in charge.

To top things off, due to the problems this season, I'm looking at losing my best 3 or 4 players on Bosman deals and there's nothing I can do about it. Next season will be a strange one and a bit of a transition period as I'll need to bring maybe 5 players in to try to sort the squad out.

Final League Table

Final Squad

So i'm in the process of making a few signings in the january transfer window to replace squad members who want a new challenge. I've already got a couple of new goalies to replace Lowery who may be going to Sampdoria. Now i'm targeting full-backs. Unfortunately, my rampant success in the Premiership has made me slightly unpopular with my fellow managers which has led to them hiking their prices up. One right-back (who I released on a free years ago) is up for £80m, a left-back is up for £104m + £10m clauses! they're not even that good! But as there is a real lack of quality players around there aren't many options.

Merthyr Tydfill 2027/28 Premiership

Table

Positions

FA Cup - 4th Rd

League Cup - Qtr final

With no european competition this year the league was the focus and i was able to start off where i finished last season. Although i was always in and around the top four, a title challenge was never really on due to Arsenal always being well ahead, they did however bring Man City's dominance to an end. I briefly falted in dec and jan due to my main two strikers Brown and Costache picking up injuries but brought in Hazard for 35 million and he helped secure the champions league spot.

In the league cup lost out 1-0 away to Newcastle and a disappointing 2-0 defeat away to Bradford in the FA cup

Finances took a real dip this year with my large transfer spending and an announcement at the end of the season that a 14000 seat expansion was planned costing 17 million.

Squad

Transfers

On the transfer front the only 2 club favourites left, club captain Rose (history) was let go after many great years as the best performer. Smith (history) was sold on as i had several better strikers, a youth product he never quite managed to reach the heights he was capable of and remained a backup player for much of his career.

Thiago (history) had become 4th choice in the centre midfield and for a player his age the money offered made sense to let him go.

In goal Kliafas established himself as no 1 goalie with increasingly good performances as the season progressed. In centre defence Henrique was again great and played well with new signing Christensen. Bombele was relegated to a backup player.

Gutierrez and Hermans were the main fullbacks, although Chapman became the first youth player to come through and play a league game in several years although at 23 he is no longer a youngster.

In midfield Dolman was made captain but now wants a new challenge, it didn't stop him playing as well as ever, alongside him Barrena has become a wonderkid.

Castenheira has been demoted to 3rd choice midfielder but still did well when called on.

Cox is desperate to move on to a bigger club (even though i'm continental rep) but did well on the left, on the right Burel was bought for a snip and did excellent.

Up front Brown was consistantly great when not injured, Costache was a disappointment as he barely scored when Brown was not playing and prompted the purchase of Hazard

Star Player - Cost all my transfer budget and descibed as a world class striker but worth every penny as he stopped the midseason rot and fired me into 3rd place. When playing with Brown was unstoppable.

Career so far

League                 Season        Finished    Achievements
League 2               12/13        3rd        Promoted
League 1               13/14        11th       None
League 1               14/15        4th        None
League 1               15/16        2nd        Promoted
Championship           16/17        21st       League Cup Semi-final
Championship           17/18        12th       None
Championship           18/19        19th       None
Championship           19/20        12th       None
Championship           20/21        7th        None
Championship           21/22        18th       None
Championship           22/23        4th        Promoted via Playoff's
Premiership            23/24        13th       None
Premiership            24/25        7th        Euro Cup Qualification
Premiership            25/26        4th        Champions League Qualification
Premiership            26/27        7th        None
Premiership            27/28        3rd        Champions League Qualification

Nice job Thebaker. Hazard looks like a gem of a player.

My sketchy form this season appears to have finally ended. I've made a few transfers, got rid of most of the unhappy players and we've gone 2-0, 4-0 and 3-0 in our last 3 league games. And our mini injury crisis is coming to an end with only Pat Kirkup waiting to get back. We're 1 point clear of Sheffield Wednesday after 24 games, but hopefully we can open up a bit of daylight between us.

Oh... and one of my signings was a £100m right-back!

Ossett Town - Premier League (2041/2042)

Premier League Prediction - 20

Premier League Position - 10

Table

Graph

Summary

A weird season.. we started out really really great but then began to lose games come january and we ended in mid-table.

We had a good run in the FA Cup where we were knocked out in the 6th round by Man City 3-2 a bit unlucky :(

Not much else to tell really..

Players: Stars

Squad

Schmidt Bought him for 10mil and has already given me value for the money!

Haufe Maybee not the best stats ever, but every year he playes with avr above 7!

Dominguez I sold off Gilbert and bought this guy instead(cost the same 10m) it already looks like a great swap.

Dicks My first real prospect from own ranks, gave him some games and he became our player with most assists

Manager Overview

Transfers

Goals for the upcoming season:

Sign a couple of players who can make us finish in the european league next year..

And try to do well in one of the cups again

League                Season    Finished   Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------
Blue Square South     2009/10   15th       Quarter Finals CLC
Blue Square South     2010/11   1st        BSS League Champions
Blue Square Premier   2011/12   13st       none
Blue Square Premier   2012/13   1st        BSP League Champions
League Two	      2013/14   4th	   Promoted via Playoffs
League One	      2014/15   17th   	   FA Trophy Semi-finalist
League One	      2015/16   8th	   none 
League One	      2016/17   2nd        Promotion
Championship	      2017/18   17th	   none
Championship	      2018/19	16th       none	
Championship  	      2019/20	3rd	   Playoff Semi-final losers
Championship	      2020/21   1st	   Promoted as Champions
Premier League	      2021/22  	16th	   none
Premier League	      2022/23  	5th	   FA Cup Semi-Finalist
Premier League	      2023/24   11th	   Uefa Cup Quarter finals
Premier League	      2024/25   4th        Uefa cup Winners, FA Cup Winners, League Cup Runners-Up.
Premier League        2025/26   2nd	   none
Premier League        2026/27   2nd        none
Premier League        2027/28   3rd	   Champions League Winners 
Premier League	      2028/29   1st        Premier League Champions, Champions League Winners, FA Cup Winners
				   Euro Super Cup Winners, Club World Championship Winners [b][i] Challenge completed [/b][/i]      
Premier League	      2029/30   1st
Premier League	      2030/31   1st	   Champions League Winners, FA Cup Winners
Premier League	      2031/32   1st 	   League Cup Winners

[b] End of Wealdstone Career [/b]
[b] Start of Ossett Town Career[/b]

Blue Square North     2032/33   1st 	   Promoted as Champions
Blue Square Premier   2033/34   11th	   none 
Blue Square Premier   2034/35   1st	   Promoted as Champions	
League Two            2035/36   1st	   Promoted as Champions   
League One            2036/37   6th	   Playoff Final losers  
League One            2037/38   1st	   Promoted as Champions
Championship	      2038/39	14th	   none 
Championship	      2039/40	3rd	   Promoted via Playoff 
Premier League	      2040/41   17th	   none
Premier League	      2041/42   10th	   none

I've put out bids for Serhat but Barca keeps rejecting them. So far I'm up to 550mill DKK (64mill GBP), so I give up for now. I will try for another striker and hope Edusei can keep his scoring rate up.

Hednesford Town - 2014/15 Season - Blue Square Premier

Finished: 1st (Promoted as Champions)

Expected Finish: 4th

We always looked likely to go up this season. The board throw a stupid amount of money at me and it meant I managed to snap up players well above the standard of the division. These guys clearly are serious about taking us all the way it seems. Last season's Blue Square North signings formed the spine of the side whilst the additions during the summer gave us the quality. In came Curtis Osano, Paul Parry, Grant McCann, Louis Castles, Max Wragg, Kenny Heath, Stephan McPhee and Lee Novak. We won our first game 4-0 to put us top. We stayed there all season and never moved. Frankly anything less than promotion with the money I had to play with would have seen me sacked - and deservedly so. We also reached the final of the FA Trophy but lost out 1-0 to Havent & W.

Season        League                   League Finish                  Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2009/10       Blue Square North            12th                              None
2010/11       Blue Square North            9th                           FA Cup 3rd Round
2011/12       Blue Square North            3rd                           Play-off winners
2012/13       Blue Square Premier          23rd                          Relegated
2013/14       Blue Square North            1st                             Champions
2014/15       Blue Square Premier          1st                            Champions + FA Trophy final