dafuge's FM09 challenge

Im a half season in in my first PL campaign and its very very close in the bottom. im 4 points safe right now, but we are playing very unstable.

I was hoping with my signings that we were safer but no.. fingers crossed

Good luck and well done so far for keeping above relegation :) The first season is always difficult in the Premiership. A word of advice... Go with the youth :)

I've just won the Premiership with an average age of 24.

I made that bid of £60,000,000 for World Class Mamadou Sakho, it was rejected, so i made a new bid of £60,000,000 plus clauses of £5,000,000 over 12 months, £2,500,000 after 50 appearences and £2,500,000 after 50 goals. The offer was accepted and a big reason was due to my relationship with the manager being very good! He is no doubt the best defender in the World at the moment so i'm very happy to depart with this insane amount of money :D

This means Gary Butcher will have less responsability on his shoulders and Colgan can play on the Right which is his favourite position and which i've struggled to fill! All being well i should complete the challenge come the end of the season :D

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He could indeed be the next Craig Fraser if he continues to develop Gypsum, he looks like a great prospect :thup:

He just scored a thunderbolt from 35 yards against QPR. He's also got 16 assists and 6 goals with a 7.51 rating in 16 starts this season and is now a legitimate Wonderkid. And he's still just 17!

West ham must be gutted I managed to poach him away from them!

He just scored a thunderbolt from 35 yards against QPR. He's also got 16 assists and 6 goals with a 7.51 rating in 16 starts this season and is now a legitimate Wonderkid. And he's still just 17!

West ham must be gutted I managed to poach him away from them!

Great signing :thup: How much did he cost?

Great signing :thup: How much did he cost?

West Ham got £8m compensation from me. When I first spotted him I just wanted to sign him ASAP, regardless of the price, so didn't bother negotiating a transfer fee.

I'm already getting offers of £12m +clauses from a number of clubs despite repeatedly telling them he is not for sale.

West Ham got £8m compensation from me. When I first spotted him I just wanted to sign him ASAP, regardless of the price, so didn't bother negotiating a transfer fee.

I'm already getting offers of £12m +clauses from a number of clubs despite repeatedly telling them he is not for sale.

That's a steal :eek: He'll probably be worth around £40m if he continues to develop at the rate he's doing so now. Great find, huge prospect you have on your hands there :thup:

Ossett Town - Premier League (2040/2041)

Premier League Prediction - 20

Premier League Position - 17

Table

Graph

Summary

Well! stayed up :) I was a bit concerned at the end as i didnt manage to win 1 game out of my last 6, but luckely i had enough points!

The Cups were played by my second team as i thought i would do well to stay in the PL so i rested my first team.

Not much else to say about this season, hopefully we will get some more points next season.

And oh yeah, im moving in at the new stadium now, only 20.000 capacity but thats a lot better than the 6000 i have played all season..

Players: Stars

Squad

Arnold new signing

Haufe

Scott

Moore Actually played better than my biggest money signing ever Gibson A bit dissapointing!!

Manager Overview

Transfers

Goals for the upcoming season:

Try to get some more points, and stay safe away from the relegation zone all season, so i maybee can focus on the FA Cup

League                Season    Finished   Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------
Blue Square South     2009/10   15th       Quarter Finals CLC
Blue Square South     2010/11   1st        BSS League Champions
Blue Square Premier   2011/12   13st       none
Blue Square Premier   2012/13   1st        BSP League Champions
League Two	      2013/14   4th	   Promoted via Playoffs
League One	      2014/15   17th   	   FA Trophy Semi-finalist
League One	      2015/16   8th	   none 
League One	      2016/17   2nd        Promotion
Championship	      2017/18   17th	   none
Championship	      2018/19	16th       none	
Championship  	      2019/20	3rd	   Playoff Semi-final losers
Championship	      2020/21   1st	   Promoted as Champions
Premier League	      2021/22  	16th	   none
Premier League	      2022/23  	5th	   FA Cup Semi-Finalist
Premier League	      2023/24   11th	   Uefa Cup Quarter finals
Premier League	      2024/25   4th        Uefa cup Winners, FA Cup Winners, League Cup Runners-Up.
Premier League        2025/26   2nd	   none
Premier League        2026/27   2nd        none
Premier League        2027/28   3rd	   Champions League Winners 
Premier League	      2028/29   1st        Premier League Champions, Champions League Winners, FA Cup Winners
				   Euro Super Cup Winners, Club World Championship Winners [b][i] Challenge completed [/b][/i]      
Premier League	      2029/30   1st
Premier League	      2030/31   1st	   Champions League Winners, FA Cup Winners
Premier League	      2031/32   1st 	   League Cup Winners

[b] End of Wealdstone Career [/b]
[b] Start of Ossett Town Career[/b]

Blue Square North     2032/33   1st 	   Promoted as Champions
Blue Square Premier   2033/34   11th	   none 
Blue Square Premier   2034/35   1st	   Promoted as Champions	
League Two            2035/36   1st	   Promoted as Champions   
League One            2036/37   6th	   Playoff Final losers  
League One            2037/38   1st	   Promoted as Champions
Championship	      2038/39	14th	   none 
Championship	      2039/40	3rd	   Promoted via Playoff 
Premier League	      2040/41   17th	   none

Decent season kaNovi, at least you managed to survive :thup: Good to hear that you'll be moving into your new stadium soon, should generate some more money :)

Yup! And even with the 6k stadium we managed to earn money over the season, so this would be great ! i figure i can get 2-3 key signings this year so its looking bright

Hednesford Town - 2013/14 Season - Blue Square North

Finished: 1st (Promoted as Champions)

Expected Finish: 6th

We're up at the first attempt which is good news. Decided to keep the majority of flops around as I felt even they could hack at this level. They did okay up until about Christmas. We are always in the play-offs however in January I decided to bring in some football league experience with the millions we had in the bank. It helped us kick on and in the end we went up with 76 points.

Andre Boucaud from Darlington and Shane Cansdell-Sherriff from Preston arrived to strengthen our midfield. At the back I bought in Charlton defender Lee Wilkie to the club. That gave us the boost we needed. All proved to be invaluable scoring over 7.00 for their average ratings. Other plus points was Jamie Taylor. He joined us last season from Grays. He scored 17 goals in a poor side so I kept him. He scored 19 this season which was a big help.

Back up now and we have to make sure we perform better than last time in the BSP.

Season        League                   League Finish                  Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2009/10       Blue Square North            12th                              None
2010/11       Blue Square North            9th                           FA Cup 3rd Round
2011/12       Blue Square North            3rd                           Play-off winners
2012/13       Blue Square Premier          23rd                          Relegated
2013/14       Blue Square North            1st                             Champions

Bouncing back in style, I think most people give up if relegated at that point so well done!

Yup! And even with the 6k stadium we managed to earn money over the season, so this would be great ! i figure i can get 2-3 key signings this year so its looking bright

Your career is absolutely legendary. Carry on like that and there'll be no room left in the league for any big clubs ;)

Going to have one last crack at this before FM10, I've struggled to get a good long term save so I'm hoping this time will be different.

Kendal's rivals are Fleetwood and Lancaster, and we have a grand total of 48 season ticket holders. I've managed to sign a pretty strong XI but we're struggling for depth; I only have 15 outfield players so I'll have to cross my fingers with regards to injuries.

Coach Report And another good thing is that he can use both feets!!

Im gonna give him some cup games and maybee some late season games, so hopefully he will develop into a club legend.

And he have Osset Town as fav club and me as fav personel, so i like this guy alot :p

Haha Martin, that would take alot of time, and i have school to think about next month :p

GreyedOutMan at Boreham WoodSeason 2009-10

Right this report is the first of many of course, and they will change over time, especially at first, so any suggestions welcome.

Season Report

We were predicted to finish bottom this season. From the off, it looked like we would probably do better than that, with impressive wins over Lewes and Basingstoke. After that it rather fell away a bit, and we dropped like a stone for a while. However, new affiliates Chelsea sent me Morten Nielsen and on 12th September he made his debut after a medium-term injury. I don’t accept that it is cheating in any way, by the way - it’s a legitimate game feature and as such I have no problems with using it. As it happens, Nielsen wasn’t really up to much, and was only my Xth best striker this year. But his return did coincide with a recovery of form, and we continued to keep up a play-off spot chase. A few crushing defeats in the Christmas period meant that we went into the new year 4 points back from the play-off spots.

You know more or less what happened from then till March. After that, we dropped a few points, and the playoffs seemed gone, and even a 94th minute penalty from Mario Noto against table-topping Maidenhead couldn’t propel us into one of the golden four spots. But it would probably have been too early for a promotion anyway, right?

Blue Square Premier Performance

Run in (all games since my last update!)

League Table

Positions Graph

We did well to challenge for a playoff space this year. Next year should be a lot easier, I think.

Other Competitions

FA Cup – An impressive win against BSP outfit Grays gave us a money-spinning tie against Bristol Rovers, which was useful – the game netted us a handy £20k, almost doubling our bank balance, and we more than held our own against League Two opposition...

Conference League Cup – Disappointing exit at the first hurdle this season.

FA Trophy – Awesome run, this. What a result against Burton – it was a day when everything seemed to go right against much more prestigious opposition than normal. Burton were chasing a playoff place in the BSP…And I was even 1-0 up against mighty Rotherham in the first leg, before losing 5-2[/url]. Of course I more or less wrote off our chances of getting to the final at that stage...

But The second leg was remarkable!! Wembley, here we come! The final was built up immensely, and I did deliberately take a screenshot for the FA Trophy fixtures BEFORE the final! Suspense is a great thing! But I’ll leave you in agony (!) no longer, as this is how the game panned out. A bridge too far, but it was a great run from the lads to get to Wembley for the first time. The final brought our bank balance up from £22,182 to £149,930 overnight, so well worth it, even without the pot to show for it.

Season Summary

Season Summary 2

Squad

Transfers – Brought in some decent free transfers this season. Also a fair few duffers, which is why there were so many in total – quite a few just didn’t come off, and the defence in particular was a problem. Wage bill soared a bit, and will have to continue to offload a few as I was trying to do through most of the season. But should be OK.

Season Stats – Nielsen overshadowed rather by Basham, and Gaia was a good signing…

Contract Info/Value etc – A few too many big earners here, and I will be trying to cut the squad down a bit this summer and hopefully persuade a few players to take wage cuts.

Basham was named player of the year.

2009-10 Team of the Season

2010-11 Historical Team – the same as it’s the first season!

Youth intake

The pick of the bunch. Not much else really…

AWARDS

Players

November Player of the Month: Santos Gaia (Wells 3rd)

February Player of the Month: Nathan Cartman

April Player of the Month: Santos Gaia (Cartman 3rd)

Me

November Manager of the Month

3rd in Manager of the Year

SIGNIFICANT RECORDS BROKEN THIS YEARas this was the first season, there would have been hundreds, so I’ve just picked a few choice ones!

Most goals in a match: Mario Noto – 4 goals v Aylesbury (H), FA Cup

Most games without losing: 9 – 30th Dec to 3rd Feb

Career Overview

Games “played” is the total games played in the season – it’s interesting to see how many I get in over each season! Will also assist if ever I get a player approaching the 1000 appearances mark....

[u]
Season    League             Position   Movement         Games Played	Other Achievements
[/u]
2009-10   Blue Square South	       8	   -	              56            FA Trophy runners-up

[b]TOTALS[/b]
Games: 56
Awards: 2
Trophies: 0

Finances

A good season financially, due mainly to the good runs in the FA Cup and FA Trophy. Room for more wages now, so I wont have to be terminating contracts early.

Wider World

Arsenal won the premiership for the second season running (as if celebrating the wonderful win over Everton tonight!), Milan won the Champs League, Porto the UEFA Cup, and Arsenal secured the double in the FA Cup, with the League Cup going to Everton. Pompey, Wigan and Stoke were all promoted at the first time of asking, replaced by relegated West Ham, Burnley and Ipswich.

The World Cup was interesting, with a few strange teams such as Honduras and Uzbekistan qualifying for South Africa.

Quarter Finals: Italy v Russia; Nigeria v Australia; France v England; Argentina v Ecuador

Semi Finals: Italy v Argentina; Nigeria v France

Final: Argentina v France

4th Place: Nigeria

3rd Place: Italy

Runner-up: Argentina

WORLD CUP WINNERS: France

So - 12 years on from their last World Cup win, France sit once more atop world football. An own-goal in the last minute of extra time was a harsh way for the Argies to lose, but they deserved it! Italy will host in 2018.

Crystal Ball

A playoff place next season would be good. Promotion is a possibility. Would be nice to pick up a first trophy, too. Hopefully some feedback on how the post style is looking in the meantime...

Dartford FC - Barclays Premier League - 2029/30

With a new stadium and years of dominance I was expecting another dominant season.

League Table

League Positions Graph

It looked like it would be the same old story with Man City taking advantage of the games in hand but we had a six game win-less streak which made things interesting. We lost our penultimate game which would have secured the title for us so the last day meant we needed just a draw away at Chelsea. We won 2-1 while Man City lost to West Ham.

Community Shield - pretty lucky to come away with the shield.

UEFA Super Cup - utterly dominant, poor finishing kept the scoreline respectable.

Club World Cup - another dominant display.

Carling Cup - with an early exit last year I wanted to make an impression this time, so when drawn against our biggest rivals I put out our strongest team. Things didn't work out as we lost a close game.

FA Cup - this was a huge shock as Championship Stoke knocked us out of the FA Cup. The first match was hugely one sided as we had 11 shots to their 1, the replay wasn't as one sided but we were still the better team. This ended our run of making five consecutive finals with four wins.

UEFA Champions League - Dartford vs Real Madrid for the third time in a row and the same result yet again. Things were far too easy for us yet again.

Transfers - a few unneeded players were sold for a massive profit. Clifford was a great wonderkid but with Caddis in the team and another younger wonderkid in his position that bid was just too good to turn down.

Squad - my efforts to introduce youth players are failing miserably, they are just not good enough. As a number of players reach their thirties I am starting to worry that they will not be replaced unless I get aggressive in the transfer market again.

Key Player Profiles:

Oswaldo Even - injuries ruled him out for a few weeks so he wasn't as prolific as usual.

Jerome Russell - like Even, he missed a few games but maintained his great goalscoring record.

Ryan Caddis - probably his greatest season yet, he is pure genius.

Nicolas Monaco - with the injuries to our best strikers Nicolas had the chance to shine once again.

Saifallah Zitouni - sadly I think this is the end of a legend. Zitouni has pretty much run this club for a number of years and we have suffered from a dip in his form. Along with Patrik Keil, I think he is an older player that may need replacing.

Career Overview

Season    League                   Position    Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2009/10   Blue Square South        1st         BSS Champions, promoted
2010/11   Blue Square Premier      1st         BSP Champions, Setanta Shield and FA Trophy winners
2011/12   Coca-Cola League 2       2nd         Promoted
2012/13   Coca-Cola League 1       5th         Lost in playoff final
2013/14   Coca-Cola League 1       3rd         Lost in playoff final
2014/15   Coca-Cola League 1       2nd         Promoted
2015/16   Coca-Cola Championship   14th
2016/17   Coca-Cola Championship   5th         Lost in playoff semi
2017/18   Coca-Cola Championship   8th
2018/19   Coca-Cola Championship   2nd         Promoted
2019/20   Barclays Premier League  15th
2020/21   Barclays Premier League  7th         Carling Cup winners
2021/22   Barclays Premier League  1st         Premier League champions and Europa League winners
2022/23   Barclays Premier League  1st         Premier League champions
2023/24   Barclays Premier League  1st         Premier League champions and Champions League winners
2024/25   Barclays Premier League  1st         PL champions, FA Cup, Carling Cup, World Club and CL winners
2025/26   Barclays Premier League  1st         Premier League champions, World Club and CL winners
2026/27   Barclays Premier League  1st         PL champions, FA Cup, Carling Cup, World Club and CL winners
2027/28   Barclays Premier League  1st         PL champions, FA Cup, Carling Cup, World Club and CL winners
2028/29   Barclays Premier League  1st         PL champions, FA Cup, World Club and CL winners
2029/30   Barclays Premier League  1st         PL champions, World Club and CL winners

Next Season

Despite seven consecutive PL/CL doubles, this was a disappointing season. The squad is starting to age and I just don't have the players to replace them. Drastic changes are needed and I need to decide whether to spend big or give the young players a chance to replace their mentors.

Superb News - I've been asking for it all season with no luck but this will take our capacity up to 65000.

Dartford FC - Barclays Premier League - 2029/30

congratz:thup: on another awesome season and on the stadium expansion. I'm still stuck on a 9000 capacity stadium and im in the championship playoff places. :(

Despite seven consecutive PL/CL doubles, this was a disappointing season

I wouldnt mind winning 7 consecutive pl and cl doubles:). i think that makes your season a big success not a disappointment

I wouldnt mind winning 7 consecutive pl and cl doubles:). i think that makes your season a big success not a disappointment

I can't complain really :D

It is the steps backwards that are disappointing, I'm the best team in the world but I only just scraped the league and got knocked out of both cups despite fielding my strongest team.

If you have a decent bank balance you could try and buy some cheap young players with decent potential instead of tryin to get your own through your youth system

I'm trying to do that anyway, the trouble is that my scouts can't really identify anyone who has the potential to be better than my current squad.

England - World Cup - 2030

I took this job with the intention of qualifying for the World Cup in the USA (turnips ahoy!) and hopefully winning it. Qualification went fairly smoothly, although a defeat to Turkey at Wembley put a little bit of doubt in our minds.

The group draw put us with Chile, Japan and ... Turkey. It looks like an easy group but all three teams are capable of an upset.

Turkey vs England (group stage)

We had revenge on our minds but Turkey had the better start. In the end it took a very late goal to give us the result we deserved.

England vs Japan (group stage)

It looked like a shock was on the cards as we left it late to grab the win. This win secured qualification from the group.

Chile vs England (group stage)

We were already through but I wanted to keep the momentum going, I sent the best team out possible and two Dartford boys got the goals.

Final Group Table

Things went to plan and we meet Cameroon in the next round.

England vs Cameroon (2nd round)

We made really hard work of a game that should have been easy, we got the result in the end though. We draw Australia in the quarter final.

Australia vs England (quarter final)

It took a while but once the breakthrough came we were well in control. We meet hosts USA in the next round.

USA vs England (semi final)

We were missing five players but no one expected this. Following the match I resigned.

International Career Overview

Season     Country       Competition                   Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2025       Brazil        Confederations Cup            Winners
2026       Brazil        FIFA World Cup                Winners
2027       Brazil        Copa America                  Quarter finalists
2028       Switzerland   European Championship         Group stage
2029       England       Confederations Cup            Winners
2030       England       FIFA World Cup                Semi finalists

Next Season

Following my resignation from England and after they had won the third placed playoff I got offered the chance to return, I rejected it. I applied for the Spanish, Argentinian and German jobs and jumped at the chance when Spain offered me the job.

My first task will be to qualify for Euro 2032, our qualification group looks fairly straight forward so I hope to improve on my last performance in the European Championships.

Don't really know what to say about that dafuge! That's going to be a tough decision whether to buy some players or give the youngsters a chance. I won't like it when my golden generation start to retire and decline in about 5-7 years time for sure :(

Unlucky with England as well :(

Farnborough - Blue Square South 09/10

Media expectations: 16th

My expectation: 5th or above

Position: 1st

League Table

Overall a fantastic start to the challenge. I didn't really know what to expect when i started, made the following Transfers, although until late November when i signed Van den berg, Threfall and Hansen i was lying in and around the playoff places, from december onwards i was top of the league and easily won it in the end with 3 games to go.

My star player was Vasilev on loan from feeder club Reading, he initially struggled, but the signing of wingers Marna and van Den berg increased the quality of service, (although Wheeler, another winger performed solidly all season and was close to winning player of the season) and he and my other main striker Jahson Downes started scoring more frequently, helping us to start accelerating away from the other promotion chasing teams.

As far as cup competitions went, i was knocked out of the 1st round of the FA Cup against kettering 0-1 at home, i had enough chances to at least snatch a draw but let in a sloppy goal to go out, although the board was happy as we had got a round further than they had expected. I lost at home to Mansfield in the 2nd round of the FA trophy, again having should have probably won, and went out out the Conference cup in the first round, but this was not a priority this season.

Next season goals: Promotion if possible, at least finishing around the play-off positions

: Keep wages low and increase finances as they are in the red

: Get further in the FA trophy and FA cup for financial purposes

Dafuge - sorry to bring it up again, but any chance of the config file for that awesome squad screen which shows all the important info on one screen? And clear instructions (idiot-proof :p) on how to install?

Here's the file

Put it here: Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\panels in your documents, you will have to create the panels folder yourself. Then just reload your skin.

No, I think the holidaying for a season and choosing an unplayable team will still be part of it. If it is possible, I want to still be able to play without any actual editing, so all I'm looking for is a way to add the three feeder leagues.

Since the reputation of the lower leagues are the same and there is very little research at that level, I cant imagine managing in step 8 would be any good as you could be facing teams of grey players every week.

Like I've said, it is something I'm going to have to look into and unfortunately a decision won't be possible until the game is released.

Not that I know what SI's plans are, but maybe they'll come up with a way around that. Surely something they've thought about, and the game already generates youth players when there are gaps in squads for them.

End of the season arrived and I will only be doing quick updates until I come off of my holidays.

All the cups were very short as I was kicked out in the early rounds to teams from divisions above mine.

The league was won quite easily, down to my home form, as I won all but one of my home games drawing the other. Away form was quite sketchy so I can only hope it improves for next season.

League table- http://img23.imageshack.us/i/bluesquarenorth.png/

Player of the season- http://img41.imageshack.us/i/davehibbert.png/

Staines Town 12th Season 20/21 Championship

Competitions:

League Cup: lost in 2nd round to rotherham 2-1

Fa Cup: lost in 5th round to boro 2-0

League

Squad, Transfers

we had a great start to the season and until boro and reading found some form we were top of the championship. from then till january we occupied 3rd place. After january we slowly slipped down the playoff places due to many players leaving in the jan transfer window, we found some form in the last few games to make sure we would be in the playoffs with 3 games to spare and a solid 5th place finish

And coincidentally we were drawn against bradford in the semis for the 2nd season in a row this time they finished 4th and i finished 5th

Playoff Semi Final 1st leg:

even though they had finished higher than us i was confident of victory as we hadn't lost to them in the last 9 encounters ( 4 wins 5 draws)

my confidence was justified when tony ward(who i had resigned after his contract expired) put us ahead after just 13 mins. Then staines's all time top scorer finished it off in 93rd min to give us a slightly fortunate 2-0 lead

Playoff semi final 2nd leg:

They dominated the match but couldn't find an opening until the 93rd min but it was too little too late for them and despite our 1st loss to them in 11 meetings we still went through to the playoff final for the 2nd year running.

Playoff Final:

It was a very even game despite the shots saying otherwise. and on the 22nd min who else but tony ward put us ahead ( he also gained the most league appearances for the club). From then on they pushed forward in search of the equaliser but we held firm and finally, after our 3rd consecutive appearance in the championship playoffs we have been promoted to the premiership.

Cups:

League cup was very disappointing as we went out on the 1st hurdle to rotherham in lge 1, but it could have been a blessing in disguise as it gave as more time to focus on the league

Fa cup was good, we thrashed lge1 exeter 4-0 before beating liverpool 1-0 at home :eek: before eventually losing to boro 2-0

Other:

Finances, these were helped a lot in january and over the season we made 11mill on transfers

Career Summary:

Season1 : BSS - 1st - Promoted as champions

Season2 : BSN - 3rd - Promoted through Playoffs

Season3 : L2 - 5th - Lost in playoff semi final

Season4 : L2 - 2nd - Promotion

Season5 : L1 - 18th - N/A

Season6 : L1 - 5th - Lost in playoff semi final

Season7 : L1 - 1st - Promoted as champions + jpt winners

Season8 : CH - 17th - N/A

Season9 : CH - 9th - N/A

Season10:CH - 5th - Lost in Playoff semi final

Season11:CH - 4th - Lost in Playoff final

Season12:CH - 5th - Promoted through playoffs

My 18 year-old wonderkid Chris Charles has just broken the record for assists in a season for my Merthyr side. The previous record was 24, shared by Brazilian international Odair in 2023/24 and Craig Fraser in 2027/28. Charles now has 26, with 3 Premier league matches remaining and the Champions league final. Quite an achievement for his first season as a first-team player, and considering the players his record has beaten.

Does anyone have any advice about how to survive you 1st season in the prem? Should i sign loads of players and spend big? i think my squad is a good championship side and dont think it is good enough for the prem at the moment

yay eventually i am getting a stadium expansion - although its only 4810 seats its better than nothing

Does anyone have any advice about how to survive you 1st season in the prem? Should i sign loads of players and spend big? i think my squad is a good championship side and dont think it is good enough for the prem at the moment

I usually gamble and spend big based on the fact that the jump in quality of players you can scout/attract in the PL is massive.

Congrats hrbfcrule..

ived managed to stay up both times i have gotton to the premier league, but it has been a real real struggle both times.

I usually try to strengthen ,in my opinion, the weakest players.. and when i run out of money i usually think i have a good enough squad. The money is much better in the PL so you can get some okay players.

I play with only one striker and have a real good tactic on corners with has helped me a great great deal..

Good luck in the big league..

Archived