Thank you SI

Now I will probably get slated by everyone on the forums at this current time but I don't really care to be honest. I just want to say a big thank you to SI as there have been many problems the last few days and not everyone has been appreciative of the work you are doing to help us. Me on the other hand is appreciative, I know how hard you must be working to sort out all this problems and I just think it's unfair how you've been treated recently so I am writing this to tell you that not everyone hates you at the moment and wants you sacked. Thank you SI for creating the best game ever and being the best customer friendly company I've ever come across. Also a massive thank you for getting the forums working again, it was agony while they weren't working. Thank you.

Those problems shouldn't happen in first place.

Maybe they shouldn't but they it doesn't help when everyone gets on their back. By all means come on here and let them know of the problems you're facing but just leave it at that, SI will get the problem sorted so there's no need to be insulting and so on.

Now I will probably get slated by everyone on the forums at this current time but I don't really care to be honest. I just want to say a big thank you to SI as there have been many problems the last few days and not everyone has been appreciative of the work you are doing to help us. Me on the other hand is appreciative, I know how hard you must be working to sort out all this problems and I just think it's unfair how you've been treated recently so I am writing this to tell you that not everyone hates you at the moment and wants you sacked. Thank you SI for creating the best game ever and being the best customer friendly company I've ever come across. Also a massive thank you for getting the forums working again, it was agony while they weren't working. Thank you.

Definitely. The only problem I had was that it took an hour to update - not a huge amount of time really - had no problems with installing or authenticating or anything.

Thanks SI!

I agree. I'm sure they are working long hours to fix all the problems people are facing. I wonder what happens to the poor guy behind the counter when one of FM's average users asks for large fries but receives medium fries. I'm sure they threaten a lawsuit, shout that they have been robbed, call the restaurant a disgrace, etc... :rolleyes:

Archived