Sports Interactive Community
ffs

Gibraltar AI teams don't registre there players

I have a save in Gibraltar, using the SI Gibraltar db. I noticed that the AI team don't registre their players in the first half of the season. It's a bit borring playing against teams with radom generated players.

On 02/05/2019 at 20:00, ffs said:

I have a save in Gibraltar, using the SI Gibraltar db. I noticed that the AI team don't registre their players in the first half of the season. It's a bit borring playing against teams with radom generated players.

Hi, could you upload your save game to our cloud service and we'll take a look? Thanks

Great. I have uploaded the save game, the file is named "Jonas Pedersen - Hound Dogs.fm".

On 08/05/2019 at 15:49, Freddie Sands said:

Hi, could you upload your save game to our cloud service and we'll take a look? Thanks

Great. I have uploaded the save game, the file is named "Jonas Pedersen - Hound Dogs.fm".

Thanks @ffs. We're investigating why they aren't registering them. Are they not registering players every first half of the year for you? I tried to repeat this on a new game using our Gibraltar DB, and for me they were registering the players as they should. But I can clearly see on your save, that the players aren't being registered.  

On 16/05/2019 at 15:01, Christopher Lewis said:

Thanks @ffs. We're investigating why they aren't registering them. Are they not registering players every first half of the year for you? I tried to repeat this on a new game using our Gibraltar DB, and for me they were registering the players as they should. But I can clearly see on your save, that the players aren't being registered.  

Yes, every first half of the season. I can remember if it has been like this all of the seasons, but for sure the last 7 - 9 seasons.

Posted (edited)

I think it maybe register date issue.

I experienced silmiar bug.

if user set start date after first register date, user can register team players(maybe first league date or something).

but ai can't register team players before next register date

Edited by JUFAFA