[FM19][SKIN] EVO FM2019 SKIN

pikawa94

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi pikawa94,

Just wanted to say thank you so much for your skin its great!

I will be sending you a donation of 15 euros just to say thanks and so I can download your plus version :)

If you can e-mail me the password as soon as you can that would be great.

Thanks again

Andrew

Edited by Lone Gooner

@Lone Gooner, I am really happy that you really like my work. Doing my best to give you the best skin possible. 

Keep an eye on EVO guys - I am not done yet. This week I should release one more update that should be a little bit bigger! Some Match titlebar changes and hopefully some panels!

6 hours ago, pikawa94 said:

@Lone Gooner, I am really happy that you really like my work. Doing my best to give you the best skin possible. 

Keep an eye on EVO guys - I am not done yet. This week I should release one more update that should be a little bit bigger! Some Match titlebar changes and hopefully some panels!

One thing I have tried to do is get the past meetings back into the game for all the teams and not just the one you manage . It was in up to FM15 then they removed it . I have had success getting back in the tactics screen under the tactics pitch . Tactic Overview Panel I think . But no success getting it back into the schedule panel . Maybe this is something you could put your knowledge too

On 28/05/2019 at 23:00, pikawa94 said:

Hi pikawa,

I have installed your plus skin this evening and it looks great, however the city pictures I have in my graphics folder are not showing on the club information screen.

Any ideas on what I need to do in order to get them displaying?

Also what do I need to change in order to stop the blurred background when I go to close the game for example?

Andrew

Edited by Lone Gooner

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Lone Gooner:

Hi pikawa,

I have installed your plus skin this evening and it looks great, however the city pictures I have in my graphics folder are not showing on the club information screen.

Any ideas on what I need to do in order to get them displaying?

Also what do I need to change in order to stop the blurred background when I go to close the game for example?

Andrew

Have a look at this post:

12 hours ago, vonreichsm said:

Have a look at this post:

Thanks for that vonreichsm, I have had a look it mentions to change some code between line 204 and 210 and replace it with the below:

<widget class="background" file="backgrounds" id="bgnd" image_alignment="centre_x,centre_y" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true">
    <record id="object_property">
        <integer id="get_property" value="bgnd" />
        <integer id="set_property" value="file" />
    </record>
</widget>

I am having trouble finding it and when I tried to replace it I got an error message upon loading up the game.

@pikawa94 - Are you able to help me please? :)

Kind Regards

Andrew

On 31/05/2019 at 18:06, vonreichsm said:

Yes. Thats the right. You have only to copy the lines and than it works fine.

@vonreichsm - Thank you for your reply. I have tried replacing the code and unfortunately mine is still not working :(

Would you be able to send me the code you have so I can copy it into my club overview panel at all?

Just to confirm you are using the EVO 2019 skin?

Thank you :)

Andrew

Edited by Lone Gooner

Hi Everyone,

I am glad to say with the help of @pikawa94 via e-mail I have now got my city pictures working :)

Does anyone know if you can use stadium and player backgrounds with this skin? I am using the Dark Skin so not sure if this impacts my graphics not showing at all?

Thanks

Andrew

Now, i use your Skin !
great.
and i am glad to see, newer Versions in Future ...
Thank You !

at the Moment, i use your normal light skin - not the Plus skin
(but i am thinking about that, to invest Euros, to using that in Future)

Some Questions, i hope, you can get include this in future Skin Versions:

• 3d Match = Scoreboard = change, to possible to select Sky Bundesliga HD 1 or Scoreboard Eurosport 2 HD xtra (because i play in Germany)
  • Player Profil = change, to see the Player Face and the Kit both (Front+Back)
  • Team Profil = change, to see also Stadium Picture and to see also City Picture and to see also the Winning Trophies with Picture
  • Tactic Screen = Player Face include to see on the Pitch
  • Tactic Screen = right Side = the Players who was "geliehen", the blue Text Player Name is not good to see - change to normal blue text Format
  • more..i tell you, when i now test your skin in time

Thanks a lot !

Greetings from Germany

Edited by SpiderJu

On 02/06/2019 at 16:43, Lone Gooner said:

Hi Everyone,

I am glad to say with the help of @pikawa94 via e-mail I have now got my city pictures working :)

Does anyone know if you can use stadium and player backgrounds with this skin? I am using the Dark Skin so not sure if this impacts my graphics not showing at all?

Thanks

Andrew

Stadium background works fine in this skin

20190604212022_1.jpg

20190604212322_1.jpg

Edited by bella699

7 hours ago, bella699 said:

Which folder have you installed your backgrounds into??

https://gyazo.com/e506c3798534f94f67be9efbea77f427

That's how mine is setup as well. Do I have to copy this text into a specific place as I can't find the part where it tells me to  on the guide further up in this thread?

This..

<widget class="background" file="backgrounds" id="bgnd" image_alignment="centre_x,centre_y" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true">
    <record id="object_property">
        <integer id="get_property" value="bgnd" />
        <integer id="set_property" value="file" />
    </record>
</widget>

Hi mate, really love your skin, but there is one feature I dont like. Is there a way to move the goal/cards/var desicions etc away from the top center (in front of the clock) of the screen? Sometimes it pops up over the clock and does not drop and I have to guess the time. This is just a bug bear of mine so If you can tell me how to change it, that would be great.

Many thanks

12 hours ago, parsdaft1982 said:

Hi mate, really love your skin, but there is one feature I dont like. Is there a way to move the goal/cards/var desicions etc away from the top center (in front of the clock) of the screen? Sometimes it pops up over the clock and does not drop and I have to guess the time. This is just a bug bear of mine so If you can tell me how to change it, that would be great.

Many thanks

Echo this, having constantly to stare at the bottom for updates :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Am 4.6.2019 um 07:59 schrieb pikawa94:

@Lone Gooner, also reply on mail about that. Hope it helps.

Next update in progress. Should be available this week hopefully. Was busy during last days

Sorry for pushing but are any updates in sight? I´m looking forward to it :)

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Stephen2057 said:

Hi i did a donation through the paypal but i now need some help figureing out how i down the Evo Plus Skin

check your email that you donated with, if you haven't had anything yet, send me a screenshot of the PayPal receipt or whatever and I'll send the password

• 1 month later...