How to change retirement date in editor?

Irobinson69

*Reposting in correct forum*

Managed to get Buffon to sign for my Derby County team of wonderkids to add some much needed experience.

Then he decides to announce his retirement for Nov 2019?! Can’t get him to change his mind even though he is playing regularly. No idea why he is retiring mid season (David Nugent also is but I was releasing him anyway), but can’t figure out how to change it in the in game editor. Just want to keep him until the end of the season, which would be normal anyway.

Any ideas? Sure it must have come up before but can’t find anything.

13 hours ago, Irobinson69 said:

*Reposting in correct forum*

Managed to get Buffon to sign for my Derby County team of wonderkids to add some much needed experience.

Then he decides to announce his retirement for Nov 2019?! Can’t get him to change his mind even though he is playing regularly. No idea why he is retiring mid season (David Nugent also is but I was releasing him anyway), but can’t figure out how to change it in the in game editor. Just want to keep him until the end of the season, which would be normal anyway.

Any ideas? Sure it must have come up before but can’t find anything.

it is possible but not with the SI editor you can extend that retirement date to whatever you want using an IGE 

it cant be discussed here though

Archived