Sports Interactive Community

I notice officially there hasn't been an update to the public beta since April 10th, but either 25th or 26th Steam did download a small update...I didn't really get to playing until the past two hours, and now I've had probably six crashes already. One happened when I didn't even try to advance from the 1st day of my new save, and then others have happened when I press continue, or when the game is continuing, or when I'm in another window using another program i.e. there doesn't yet appear to be a pattern.

I would upload a save, but its the same one I uploaded for the missing animations on the tactics screen: "zlatanera tactic animation missing.fm"

I see from your tag you're on Mac? What operating system do you have running?

Would be good if we could get system details to see if there’s a specific pattern. Details on how to do so below:

From your 'about my Mac' - details here - https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201581 - could you please state your Mac model (so say Macbook Pro, Retina-15 Inch Late 2013), the OSX you're running, the processor and the graphics of your machine?  

If you move off the public beta version, do you still encounter the same issue? Let us know, thanks. 

MacBook Air (13-inch, Mid 2012)

OS Mojave 10.14.4

1.8 GHz Intel Core i5

Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB

Since I've moved off the beta its just slow and hot like it was ever since the OS upgrade, no crashes though.

Okay thanks for all the info - is good to know all the info you've provided. Just to confirm, if you delete your cache and preferences folders does it decrease the frequency of crashes or does it make no difference? Details on how to do so here - https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2019/180_how-to/182_mac/how-to-delete-my-preferences-andor-caches-folder-r640/

@Neil Brock Ever since I discovered how to do that it’s my default move when things start going wrong. I’m afraid it made no difference, so I moved off the public beta for the time being