Sports Interactive Community

Posted (edited)

My save freezes while the calendar is running. I just can't pass past July 9 2019...

FM 19.3.4.  I'm playing mod leagues by claasen (UK, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, and Spain lower leagues). I played Bangor City over 2018-9, but am now stuck on 2019-20 pre-season.

I've deleted cache and preference folders under AppData. I also tried to go on vacation to skip that date. I also delayed a player hire. I also tried windowed and full skins - to no avail.

My laptop is brand new (Alienware 17 r5, i7 8th gen, Geforce 1070).

I tried to upload a dumpfile I created when the exe file was "not responding", but it's too large to upload. Dxdiag attached below.

Please help.

DxDiag042019.txt

Edited by phd_angel

Hi Neil - Thanks for the help.

I uploaded the file "Bangor Welsh Premier" to your cloud.

Please let me know how to fix this, or send me the edited file (if that's the case). Thanks.

Thanks for the save, we will have a look at it and update you once we are able to. Thanks.

Thank you for your patience, I can confirm that on your editor files some divisions were missing teams. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do to fix this as this is related to your editor files.

I would suggest you to go over your editor file and check the changes you have made.

Sorry about this. Thanks.

5 hours ago, Jimmy Wong said:

Thank you for your patience, I can confirm that on your editor files some divisions were missing teams. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do to fix this as this is related to your editor files.

I would suggest you to go over your editor file and check the changes you have made.

Sorry about this. Thanks.

No worries. Thanks for taking a look. 

Indeed, this save uses several European leagues created by claassen, and some leagues may be flawed (Loki Doki mentioned that the Kazakhstan league needs to be removed, though I'm not playing Kazakhstan at all).

Unfortunately, I don't know how to edit any of these leagues or files myself. I'm just a player who eventually uses edited leagues and packs, but am not a savvy creator.  So, I'll just start a new save, sticking to the official leagues...

Sorry about this, maybe only run the essential leagues on your save with that custom database. 

4 hours ago, Jimmy Wong said:

Sorry about this, maybe only run the essential leagues on your save with that custom database. 

The save you reviewed focused on UK lower leagues edited by claassen (England, Scottland, N Ireland, and Walles). It might had Spain and Portugal as well (I can't exactly recall), but it wasn't a massive save: only a few countries... My laptop is super new. So, it seems that the glitch is related to the edit's coding, not to the number of countries and leagues of that save... Thanks.