Sports Interactive Community

Hi

I have this issue on my Homepage where I want to replace the Finance and Salary section/panel with League Table and i want it to be permanent. When i replace it with League Table and move to another page like view a player's profile then go back home, it gets reverted back to Finance and Salary. Why does that happen?

Posted (edited)

I am having this issue as well. No matter what panel I change(or what I change it to) whenever I switch screens it gets reset. 

Edit: Not sure what changed but it is now working for me

Edited by Boyd The Beast

Hi @hamsikarmino

I'm not able to get this to reproduce here, what are the specific steps you're taking? Are you just changing the finances box to league table, clicking a players name then clicking the back arrow? Do you already have a league table showing on the first box on the home screen?

Can you upload your save (and a screenshot of the layout you're trying to setup) to our cloud so I can take a look in to it? Details on how to provide saves below

Cheers

Russell

Posted (edited)

I get this too, all the time with the default skin, regardless of which panels I change and what I change them to.
Not only do they reset, sometimes they just change by themselves to something else entirely.
Been like it from the start and I'm now 4 seasons in.

If I remember, I'll upload when I get the chance.

The first panel seems to be happy as 'promises' but little else, the 2nd panel wants to change it to finances unless I have it as contract expiry dates, the 3rd panel doesn't like having a league table, and the 4th is always changing it to injury risk.

Edited by Earnie is God!